Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? (7469 Views)

Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia / Is Honey Good For The Treatment Of Acne / How Effective Is Nicosan For The Treatment Of Sickle Cell ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by chibwike(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
My right ear has been slightly blocked.,dunno whether its the effect of using an earpiece to listen to music often...please medical personels in the house you can help me out...how do i go about it...thank you.
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by valmunich(m): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
How much is cotton bud in your area? sad

1 Like

Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by chibwike(m): 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
valmunich:
its not a cotton bud issue...cotton bud actually makes it worse..
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
valmunich:
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
chibwike:
its not a cotton bud issue...cotton bud actually makes it worse..

when you will put headset in your ear then be listenting to Akpako...bum...bum and Sanko

Now tell me why ya ear will not pain you? undecided
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by chibwike(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

when you will put headset in your ear then be listenting to Akpako...bum...bum and Sanko

its worse than it tot...i barely hear much nw..and i dont listen to doz sons u mentioned above
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

i've got 'em in my ear right now. headsets are not a guarantee for ear pains.
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
chibwike:
its worse than it tot...i barely hear much nw..and i dont listen to doz sons u mentioned above

e be like the thing done dey affect your typing gaaan...
Bobo please see an 'Otolaryngologist'...ASAP.

Please...Thanks
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by chibwike(m): 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

e be like the thing done dey affect you typing gaaan...
Bobo please see an 'Otolaryngologist'...ASAP.

Please...Thanks
thank you.
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
chibwike:
thank you.

you welcome.....
Though they're kinda scarce -but you should be able to get one or better still meet a general practitioner so that he can refer you to one.
___before it results into something else.
Is it allowing you sleep @all?
Sorry...
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by chibwike(m): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

you welcome.....
Though they're kinda scarce -but you should be able to get one or better still meet a general practitioner so that he can refer you to one.
___before it results into something else.
Is it allowing you sleep @all?
Sorry...
dats the problem...when i want to sleep it becomes worse...am scared
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by Cakamnonu(m): 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
When was the last time you used cotton bud to clean it? Do you use objects like matches and others to clean it? If yes I think you might have wounded yourself,or better still when was the last time you travelled by air,cos those are the likely scenarios that give rise to ear blockade, but try eardrops and take pills for the pain, but remember to visit your ENT doctor. Had issues like that few months ago.
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 28, 2014
Hi there, sorry about your predicament. It's hard to say exactly what the problem is without a proper examination of your ear. Please visit an ENT(Ear, Nose and Throat) doctor as soon as you can. Do keep us updated as well, best of luck smiley
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by MizMyColi(f): 6:23am On Oct 28, 2014
Hi Chibwike.

Good Morning.

If you reside in Lagos, there's an ENT hospital on Okota Road, just after Cele Express, by Zenith Bank.

Please do something ASAP, okay?.......and no, I doubt it has so much to do with your perpetual "ear-piecing"
wink

1 Like

Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by chibwike(m): 6:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Cakamnonu:
When was the last time you used cotton bud to clean it? Do you use objects like matches and others to clean it? If yes I think you might have wounded yourself,or better still when was the last time you travelled by air,cos those are the likely scenarios that give rise to ear blockade, but try eardrops and take pills for the pain, but remember to visit your ENT doctor. Had issues like that few months ago.
thank you....would get an ear -drop....and i'd try visiting the ENT doc this weekend.....wat was the cause of ur own.
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by chibwike(m): 6:42am On Oct 28, 2014
MizMyColi:
Hi Chibwike.

Good Morning.

If you reside in Lagos, there's an ENT hospital on Okota Road, just after Cele Express, by Zenith Bank.

Please do something ASAP, okay?.......and no, I doubt it has so much to do with your perpetual "ear-piecing"
wink
Gudmorming Miz...i was actually trying to avoid going to an ENT hospital...that was why i opened this thread...hoping that i might get another alternative in treating it.... Buh it seems visiting an ENT doc is the best option....i'd try and do that during the weekend...and okota is far from my area....i'd look for one around alaba...thank you so much for ur care..God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by chibwike(m): 6:45am On Oct 28, 2014
xcelsia:
Hi there, sorry about your predicament. It's hard to say exactly what the problem is without a proper examination of your ear. Please visit an ENT(Ear, Nose and Throat) doctor as soon as you can. Do keep us updated as well, best of luck smiley
Would do that during the weekend, coz of my work....thank you ma....God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by Cakamnonu(m): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
chibwike:
thank you....would get an ear -drop....and i'd try visiting the ENT doc this weekend.....wat was the cause of ur own.
chibwike:
mine was as a result of putting the cotton bud deep into my ear then it started to seem water was in my ear cos everything became cloudy, then I ignorantly used a match stick to try and burst an imaginary water bubble an I ended up doing more harm than good. But I later went to an ENT doc when it became unbearable
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
chibwike:
Would do that during the weekend, coz of my work....thank you ma....God bless you.
Good and please keep us updated, bless you too smiley
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by LizNaira: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2014
you could have an ear infection or hardened ear wax I used a few drops of glycerin once a week and my ears got better but I would advice you to see a doctor
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by chibwike(m): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2014
xcelsia:
Good and please keep us updated, bless you too smiley
I had honour your words and keep you guys updated.

An eardrop was prescribed for me..i applied it, it got worst at first...buh as time went on..it reduced a bit. Then i was given some injections and medications.

And now by the suffiicient grace of God,. Am much better., the ear blockage has reduced drastically..God just had to do it for me..it could have gotten worse.

Those that showed care and concern God bless you all..

Cc
MizMyColi
kachisbarbie
Liznaira
kiddablingz
Cakamnonu
xcelsia.

2 Likes

Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2014
chibwike:
I had honour your words and keep you guys updated.

An eardrop was prescribed for me..i applied it, it got worst at first...buh as time went on..it reduced a bit. Then i was given some injections and medications.

And now by the suffiicient grace of God,. Am much better., the ear blockage has reduced drastically..God just had to do it for me..it could have gotten worse.

Those that showed care and concern God bless you all..

Cc
MizMyColi
kachisbarbie
Liznaira
kiddablingz
Cakamnonu
xcelsia.
Thanks for updating us, I'm glad you're much better now, don't worry you'll be perfect soon. God bless you too smiley
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by chibwike(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
xcelsia:
Thanks for updating us, I'm glad you're much better now, don't worry you'll be perfect soon. God bless you too smiley
Amen amen...and ma'am i'd need you to please vote for me...in the Mr NL competion.....am counting on you ma.,thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
chibwike:
Amen amen...and ma'am i'd need you to please vote for me...in the Mr NL competion.....am counting on you ma.,thanks alot
Please o, I'm not "ma" lol. No problem, just mention me when you are ready smiley
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by chibwike(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
xcelsia:
Please o, I'm not "ma" lol. No problem, just mention me when you are ready smiley
ok dear..thanks alot..i'd do that...you can tell ur hommies too...thanks once again
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
chibwike:
ok dear..thanks alot..i'd do that...you can tell ur hommies too...thanks once again
You're welcome, we got you smiley
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
chibwike:
My right ear has been slightly blocked.,dunno whether its the effect of using an earpiece to listen to music often...please medical personels in the house you can help me out...how do i go about it...thank you.

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/beard-slap.gif[/img]

HEALED INSTANTLY

If this does not work, Nna fogerrabout that ear..
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by chibwike(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
Okijajuju1:

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/beard-slap.gif[/img]

HEALED INSTANTLY

If this does not work, Nna fogerrabout that ear..
Lol...Thanks man...Am already healed...by his grace...and please sir..i'd need you to vote for me in the ongoing mr NL competition
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
Heyaaa...good to know you're better now.
I come dey worried o - I don't want a situation where I would tell you I want Iphone 6 and you will say you didn't hear me cry

2 Likes

Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by AfricanApple(f): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I come dey worried o - I don't want a situation where I would tell you I want Iphone 6 and you will say you didn't hear me cry
grin grin grin I no won laugh abeg

chibiwike, thank god u are fine now, stop pricking d ear with hard objects hun
Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by chibwike(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I come dey worried o - I don't want a situation where I would tell you I want Iphone 6 and you will say you didn't hear me
cry
Lmao...kachisbarbie...wat was that!...are u this funny...wow...am actually Lol right nw.....thanks ma'am for you care...I love you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Wats The Treatment For Ear Blockage? by chibwike(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
AfricanApple:
grin grin grin I no won laugh abeg

chibiwike, thank god u are fine now, stop pricking d ear with hard objects hun
Ok dear...thanks for ur concern...am also counting on ur votes oh..Love you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Celebrates Birthday With Physically Challenged Children. (pics) / What Can Newly Put To Bed Mothers Do To Get Milk In The Breast For The Baby . / COVID-19: Oyo Discharges 18 Patients, Confirms 11 New Cases, Records 2 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.