Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message (7025 Views)

Single Girl, 31, Who Longed To Wed, Hanged Herself As She Struggled To Cope With / British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) / Indian Woman Hanged From A Tree After Being Sexually Assaulted On A Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by coogar: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
if someone is on top of you where are u most likely to attack them?

oscar refused for the text msgs in his phone to be used as evidence and he knew about Steenkamp's affair with one of SA's best rugby players and probably the hottest ones too ( who is married by the way) and the police negligently handling the evidence and the inability of the prosecutor to prove his case beyond reasonable doubt just made it much easier to reduce his sentence.

and i read very well the part where it states that the case was not even investigated properly. If the facts truly did speak for themselves why wait for years to change the whole case to "premeditated murder"?

So if i buy a gun today to protect myself today and it just so happens that a thief comes to my house the next day and i shoot him, it will automatically prove an intention to kill?

Like i said when your daughter does get rapped i just hope u will expect her to just lie there until the whole thing is over and done with. Like you said it was a mandate relationship, there was nothing else more to it. Why would she suddenly want to kill someone ( for the fun of it) if there had been nothing more to the relationship?

Im pretty sure Iran is a country where rapists normally can get away with crime i.e. He marries the victim and he gets to abuse her further after that! We are not talking about a country where the perpetrator will get a punishment that actually fits his crime.
If u make an unjust law, guess what people are bound to go extremes to protect themselves.

and why would the statement be changed after years?

let me guess the "text messages" eventually popped up after years of her being locked up and suddenly the her testimony changes and another man was in the room? This doesn't in anyway sound odd to you?
And why would she only change her statement after years? Please watch "i didnt do it" on crime and investigation channel. Where real people are locked up for years for crimes they didnt commit because they are interrogated and forced to testify to things they didn't do.

If elements of murder where really that evident why wasn't the execution granted immediately? Why wait for years until she"changed her statement"?

The EU and Amensty International would insist on a re-trial because? The organisations are filled with incompetent people that lack a sense of judgement right?

you are just letting out hot air & letting your emotions becloud your vision. this woman was guilty 100%.....

these are the facts of the case....

•Jabbari was investigated as a suspect because of the last call on the victim's cell phone. The police found a bloodied scarf, bloodied knife, and the original cover of the knife in Jabbari's place.

•Jabbari accepted that she had bought the knife 2 days before the incident
Jabbari had sent a text message to a friend of hers three days before the incident saying "I think I will kill him tonight"

Jabbari first claimed the involvement of a different man named "Sheikhi" in the incident. After she failed to identify the man, she said that her original statement was false and she had only tried to derail the investigation.

•The claims that Jabbari made in the final months (before the execution), were only a repetition of her previous claims that were investigated one-by-one and found baseless by the five judges of the criminal court of the province and the judges of the National Supreme Court.

Despite this, the Prosecutor's Office reportedly tried its best to bring the two families together; the victim's family in the end refused to forgive Jabbari, ensuring her execution.
-----------------
-----------------

as you can see, your friend was as guilty as iscariot. she deserved to die. her womanhood shouldn't get in the way of law. a murderer is a murderer. if her gender was male, international community or amnesty bullshyte wouldn't dip their nose in what doesn't concern them.

7 Likes

Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

you are just letting out hot air & letting your emotions becloud your vision. this woman was guilty 100%.....

these are the facts of the case....

•Jabbari was investigated as a suspect because of the last call on the victim's cell phone. The police found a bloodied scarf, bloodied knife, and the original cover of the knife in Jabbari's place.

•Jabbari accepted that she had bought the knife 2 days before the incident
Jabbari had sent a text message to a friend of hers three days before the incident saying "I think I will kill him tonight"

Jabbari first claimed the involvement of a different man named "Sheikhi" in the incident. After she failed to identify the man, she said that her original statement was false and she had only tried to derail the investigation.

•The claims that Jabbari made in the final months (before the execution), were only a repetition of her previous claims that were investigated one-by-one and found baseless by the five judges of the criminal court of the province and the judges of the National Supreme Court.

Despite this, the Prosecutor's Office reportedly tried its best to bring the two families together; the victim's family in the end refused to forgive Jabbari, ensuring her execution.
-----------------
-----------------

as you can see, your friend was as guilty as iscariot. she deserved to die. her womanhood shouldn't get in the way of law. a murderer is a murderer. if her gender was male, [size=14pt] international community or amnesty bullshyte wouldn't dip their nose in what doesn't concern them. [/size]

I don't think you know the meaning of being emotional, you are the one focusing more on calling her names and for some reason im the one involving emotions ,how?

1. She never denied that she didn't stab him, she said it was in self defence. So i dont see why you are raising the issue about the bloody scarf and the knife because she never denied stabbing him in the back.

2. my question being why was her testimony later changed " in the final months (before execution)? If the same evidence had been raised 7years ago why wasn't she executed then?

3. And i ask again why was it that the message only sprung up in the trial that took place before she was finally executed? Why did the "new evidence" spring up only after it become an international issue?

4. Again i ask you if she is guilty as sin why would the Amnesty International bother itself by insisting on a re-trial? Unless we can safely say that international human rights don't apply to women. Rights to a fair trial, rights not to be unlawfully arrested and detained? why decide to hang only after petitions are raised? The UN created councils filled with incompetent people (probably made out mostly of men) that lack a good sense of judgement?
[size=14pt]BTW the last time i checked international communities can involve themselves where INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS ARE INVOLVED! Go educate yourself of the the purpose of the UN by reading the Charter on the United Nations.in case you didn't know as a member state of the UN Iran is bound to international law! [/size]

5. What the family members decided upon should never affect the application of law and justice.
Making reference to the Pistorius case you raised, if Reeva's mother wrote a book about her daughter and her death then the contents of the book should have affected Masipa's final decision?

3 Likes

Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
YourCoffin:

Yeah and her victim was stabbed at the back. It baffles me how Western media deliberately keep leaving those parts out. I never watch any news on Western media this days without verifying from other sources. Don't want my opinion on a continent to be based on someone's biased and jaundiced opinion.
tell my if the West is so wrong why is it we have more chaos in countries that believe otherwise, whereas these Western countries are so civilised? After being offered a lottery visa to these incredibly biased western countries, you will still find an African packing to leave without even thinking twice.

1 Like

Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

i don't support capital punishment as well but the western media outcry here is because the culprit is a woman. where were their cries before now when iranian men were executed?

iran publicly executed 360+ men last year, the western media didn't make a sound concerning those. a woman premeditatedly killed a man in cold blood & the feminism-driven west suddenly have an opinion that she should be spared.

the hypocrisy is baffling.....

these international communities that were against her execution are made up of Feminists? Last time i checked majority of the representatives are male. Stop applying feminism where it doesn't fit.

1 Like

Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by YourCoffin: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
tell my if the West is so wrong why is it we have more chaos in countries that believe otherwise, whereas these Western countries are so civilised? After being offered a lottery visa to these incredibly biased western countries, you will still find an African packing to leave without even thinking twice.

Mondisweet, I don't understand your point nor how it relates to what I wrote. Do you mean there's chaos in Iran? Or that there's no chaos in western countries? Did you note that I said Western media, not western countries? And how does visa lottery and Africa come into this?

2 Likes

Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
YourCoffin:

Mondisweet, I don't understand your point nor how it relates to what I wrote. Do you mean there's chaos in Iran? Or that there's no chaos in western countries? Did you note that I said Western media, not western countries? And how does visa lottery and Africa come into this?
please from which countries is Western media from?
Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by YourCoffin: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
please from which countries is Western media from?

Is there a difference between NTA and Nigeria? If you think there isn't then there's no point arguing further.
Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by coogar: 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mondisweets:

I don't think you know the meaning of being emotional, you are the one focusing more on calling her names and for some reason im the one involving emotions ,how?

no, you are the one being emotional here and holding a brief for a self-confessed murderer.

1. She never denied that she didn't stab him, she said it was in self defence. So i dont see why you are raising the issue about the bloody scarf and the knife because she never denied stabbing him in the back.

she did! she denied killing the dude.
she said some other guy in the house where the victim took her did the killing. the victim's son pleaded with her to identify this unknown man - she refused to identify him.

2. my question being why was her testimony later changed " in the final months (before execution)? If the same evidence had been raised 7years ago why wasn't she executed then?

why are you talking like an amateur?
do you know how many years death row prisoners wait before their execution? the law generally makes sure all the appeals are listened to so as to be sure they aren't killing an innocent person.

she commited the crime only 7 years ago - some prisoners wait longer than that before they are executed. even if she had confessed to be 100% guilty, her execution wouldn't have been immediate. she was on death row.

3. And i ask again why was it that the message only sprung up in the trial that took place before she was finally executed? Why did the "new evidence" spring up only after it become an international issue?

the evidence has always been there - she first lied that another man commited the crime & when the prosecutors produced their evidence, then she made the räpe claim which is the usual route for female criminals.

every time a female is caught doing something unlawful, they quickly use the sexüal attack technicality. why would a respected surgeon in iran sêxually attack a woman? he's a family man & a well known intelligence officer......

4. Again i ask you if she is guilty as sin why would the Amnesty International bother itself by insisting on a re-trial? Unless we can safely say that international human rights don't apply to women. Rights to a fair trial, rights not to be unlawfully arrested and detained? why decide to hang only after petitions are raised? The UN created councils filled with incompetent people (probably made out mostly of men) that lack a good sense of judgement?
[size=14pt]BTW the last time i checked international communities can involve themselves where INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS ARE INVOLVED! Go educate yourself of the the purpose of the UN by reading the Charter on the United Nations.in case you didn't know as a member state of the UN there are bound to international law! [/size]

because she's a woman & they consider death sentence too harsh. is it today that the west have been bailing out erring women in the middle east? the sudanese woman that was guilty of apostasy got released. the other western woman that had drunken sëx in the middle east was released after pressure came from the west. this one also attracted the western media's interest cos they consider the death sentence too harsh - but the law is the law.

international human rights my white bütt!
so why didn't they save the woman then if they are that powerful? did iran interfere when trayvor martin was killed like a dog by an officer of the law? where was international community when amadou diallo's life was cut short in new york? grin cheesy the UN can't do squat about sharia in iran. it's their country & their law - if the west don't like them, they should stay at home.

5. What the family members decided upon should never affect the application of law and justice.
Making reference to the Pistorius case you raised, if Reeva's mother wrote a book about her daughter and her death then the contents of the book should have affected Masipa's final decision?

that's the law in iran.
only the family of the victim can grant her mercy or the ayatollah of iran. the family was ready to grant her mercy but they wanted her to confess her sins on what really transpired on the day of the incident. she cannot accuse their father of räpe & still expect them to grant her mercy. she refused to confess - she relied on the western media's pressure but iranian people are too tough to bow to the west.

she's dead now & that's the end of the matter. according to their law, she shouldn't even be with another man she's not married to. if she was trüly rapēd, she would need at least 4 male witnesses to corroborate her story to stand a chance in sharia court. she was 26 - she must have known these laws so why did she end up with a man that wasn't her hubby in an obscure apartment?

abeg, she deserved to die......and there's nothing amnesty international & obama can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

no, you are the one being emotional here and holding a brief for a self-confessed murderer.

Show us all where she confessed to never stabbing him please undecided cause you came up with this one out of your own head.

she did! she denied killing the dude.
she said some other guy in the house where the victim took her did the killing. the victim's son pleaded with her to identify this unknown man - she refused to identify him.

why are you talking like an amateur?
do you know how many years death row prisoners wait before their execution? the law generally makes sure all the appeals are listened to so as to be sure they aren't killing an innocent person.

she commited the crime only 7 years ago - some prisoners wait longer than that before they are executed. even if she had confessed to be 100% guilty, her execution wouldn't have been immediate. she was on death row.

the evidence has always been there - she first lied that another man commited the crime & when the prosecutors produced their evidence, then she made the räpe claim which is the usual route for female criminals.

every time a female is caught doing something unlawful, they quickly use the sexüal attack technicality. why would a respected surgeon in iran sêxually attack a woman? he's a family man & a well known intelligence officer......

because she's a woman & they consider death sentence too harsh. is it today that the west have been bailing out erring women in the middle east? the sudanese woman that was guilty of apostasy got released. the other western woman that had drunken sëx in the middle east was released after pressure came from the west. this one also attracted the western media's interest cos they consider the death sentence too harsh - but the law is the law.

international human rights my white bütt!
so why didn't they save the woman then if they are that powerful? did iran interfere when trayvor martin was killed like a dog by an officer of the law? where was international community when amadou diallo's life was cut short in new york? grin cheesy the UN can't do squat about sharia in iran. it's their country & their law - if the west don't like them, they should stay at home.

[b]that's the law in iran.
only the family of the victim can grant her mercy or the ayatollah of iran. the family was ready to grant her mercy but they wanted her to confess her sins on what really transpired on the day of the incident. she cannot accuse their father of räpe & still expect them to grant her mercy. she refused to confess - she relied on the western media's pressure but iranian people are too tough to bow to the west.

she's dead now & that's the end of the matter. according to their law, she shouldn't even be with another man she's not married to. if she was trüly rapēd, she needs 4 male witnesses to corroborate her story to stand a chance in sharia court. she was 26 - she must have known these laws so why did she end up with a man that wasn't her hubby in an obscure apartment?

abeg, she deserved to die......and there's nothing amnesty international & obama can do about it.

is it not redundant to join a community that supports human rights and when the community involves itself with issues that actually concerns it you scream, its doesnt concern the UN? It pretty much explain why explains why majority of Middle Eastern countries and Africa countries face more chaos ( war, porverty and hunger) than Western countries. When this is all our men ( leaders) can provide to society what else can we expect?

Its obvious that it was only the perpetrator, the victim and another man that started existing later on, that were present at the crime scene so where will the 4male witnesses spring up from? Its common sense the law is unjust. You want to support an injust law, yet you will be the person to scream equal treatment of all before the law.
Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by coogar: 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mondisweets:

Show us all where she confessed to never stabbing her please undecided cause you came up with this one out of your own head.

when she claimed another man did the killing - what does that mean to you? grin cheesy the man took her to an apartment & another man in the apartment where she was taken killed the victim? grin cheesy can you not see the loopholes in this woman's statement?

do i have to put this subtitle in pidgin english or something?

is it not redundant to join a community that supports human rights and when the community involves itself with issues that actually concerns it you scream, its doesnt concern the UN. It pretty much explain why explains why majority of Middle Eastern countries and Africa countries face more chaos ( war, porverty and hunger) than Western countries. When this is all our men ( leaders) can provide to society what else can we expect?

if america supports human rights, why are some of their states still practising capital punishment & killing people(some of which are innocent) by lethal injection?

you cannot just be looking at issues from your west-tinted sunglasses. every society is entitled to their culture as they deem fit. the punishment for premeditated murder in the middle east is death by hanging - the west should deal with it!

Its obvious that it was only the perpetrator, the victim and another man that started existing later on, that were present at the crime scene so where will the 4male witnesses spring up from? Its common sense the law is unjust. You want to support an injust law, yet you will be the person to scream equal treatment of all before the law.

and that's exactly the reason a woman should not find herself isolated with a man that isn't her husband in the middle east. whatever happens there would need 4 male witnesses to corroborate except if the culprit himself confesses to the crime.

1 Like

Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by gidjah(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
please just tell your fellow men about sancity, decency and self-control. smiley
ONCE U DEAL WIT NUDE DRESS SENSE LIK U MODERN LADIES DO IN THE name of civilisation!decent men wil look for u and respect u,but i actually do not hav feelings for any lady raped if she,i mean her actions or ways of life caused d evil action to lake place

1 Like

Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

when she claimed another man did the killing - what does that mean to you? grin cheesy the man took her to an apartment & another man in the apartment where she was taken killed the victim? grin cheesy can you not see the loopholes in this woman's statement?

do i have to put this subtitle in pidgin english or something?
the article i read said that she did admit to stabbing him but later on made a statement that another men who was present was the one who killed him. So how exactly did she deny stabbing him? undecided
if a crack a window and someone else goes on to shutter it completely, how does it in anyway mean that i denied cracking the window?

if america supports human rights, why are some of their states still practising capital punishment & killing people(some of which are innocent) by lethal injection?

you cannot just be looking at issues from your west-tinted sunglasses. every society is entitled to their culture as they deem fit. the punishment for premeditated murder in the middle east is death by hanging - the west should deal with it!

if you read the constitution of any country/state that still gives a death penalty u will clearly see that it states that " no one will be deprived of life UNLESS it is a sentence given by a competent court to a person convicted of a serious crime (to which the penalty will apply to)" check your own Nigerian Constitution, the same clause is there.

You are the one being biased by calling international law, "looking at issues from your west-tinted glasses" because I'm sure u had no problems with the same international law that allowed you to leave Nigeria and go stay and work in a Western country" (which you and your gang are forever praising) I'm looking at things according to public and private international law. If you bound yourself to an international community,you bind yourself to the laws, duties and obligations that come with being a member of such a some
Some (and please don't misquote this, claiming that i said all) Cultural and traditional beliefs and customs should be moved away from where they are unjust. Where has the unjust norms and customs of culture and tradition left the Middle East and Africa please? And when we fall into crisis because of these norms and customs, we cry for help from the very same people we claim are biased?!
Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by coogar: 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
the article i read said that she did admit to stabbing him but later on made a statement that another men who was present was the one who killed him. So how exactly did she deny stabbing him? undecided
if a crack a window and someone else goes on to shutter it completely, how does it in anyway mean that i denied cracking the window?

so a räpist took a woman to an apartment where he planned to räpe her & another man in that apartment killed the räpist? grin cheesy

it makes a whole lot of sense, isn't it? grin grin
this unknown man was never identified. this unknown man is a spirit that just came from nowhere to commit murder.

if you read the constitution of any country that still gives a death penalty u will clearly see that it states that " no one will be deprived of life UNLESS it is a sentence given by a competent court to a person convicted of a serious crime (to which the penalty will apply to)" check your own Nigerian Constitution, the same clause is there.

the court in iran found this woman guilty. she appealed the first sentence & the case was looked into for a second time. all the claims she made was torn down brick by brick by the judges... the text message & the fact that she bought the murder weapon few days before the incident were enough to convict her.

she's a murderer......

You are the one being biased by calling international law, "looking at issues from your west-tinted glasses" because I'm sure u had no problems with the same international law that allowed you to leave Nigeria and go stay and work in a Western country" (which you and your gang are forever praising) I'm looking at things according to public and private international law. If you bound yourself to an international community,you bind yourself to the laws, duties and obligations that come with being a member of such a society.

it's a simple philosophy....
when you are in rome, act like romans. the law doesn't pity sheer ignorance. this was a woman that premeditatedly murdered a surgeon & thought she could get away with it.

she knew the punishment for premeditated murder. she knew the consequences of following a man that wasn't her hubby into an apartment should something happen there. why then did she take the risk? she's 26, not 13 years of age.

Culture and tradition should be moved away from where they cause an injustice. Where has the unjust norms and customs of culture and tradition left the Middle East and Africa please? And when we fall into crisis because of these norms and customs, we cry for help from the very same people we claim are biased?

they are just fine the way they are.
they practise sharia law. the law wasn't just trumped up to solely punish this woman. the law applies to both genders. 360+ men were publicly executed in iran in 2013 - i didn't hear a whimper from the international community then. about 250 iranian men have been executed already this year, obama couldn't be bothered then.

a murderous women got caught in the act & all of a sudden amnesty international wants to change the traditions that have been forged for thousands of years. yeah right - the UN should find her grave in iran & dig her out for embalment. the case is done & dusted.....she was found guilty & she got the punishment she deserved.

1 Like

Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

and that's exactly the reason a woman should not find herself isolated with a man that isn't her husband in the middle east. whatever happens there would need 4 male witnesses to corroborate except if the culprit himself confesses to the crime.
lets use ordinary common sense. These laws where created thousands of years before modern civilisation. You are telling me that a woman should be accompanied by someone else every time she has to go to work or school or goes to the bathroom or run her everyday business? Which 4 men (obviously they have to be unemployed and have no lives whatsoever) will you expect to always be present everywhere she goes to testify as witnesses in case something happen? undecided
Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by coogar: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
lets use ordinary common sense. These laws where created thousands of years before modern civilisation. You are telling me that a woman should be accompanied by someone else every time she has to go to work or school or goes to the bathroom or run her everyday business? Which 4 men (obviously they have to be unemployed and have no lives whatsoever) will you expect to always be present everywhere she goes to testify as witnesses in case something happen? undecided

then it's simple -
don't put yourself in a situation where you can be räped in the middle east. this is why they cover their women. this is why women don't even drive in saudi arabia, this is why they segregate the genders there - it's to reduce & protect the women as much as humanly possible.

the law is the law......
Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
@Mondisweets

You are wasting your time girl.

The international community and human rights organizations do not do anything against injustice done to men. grin grin grin

IRAN: HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVIST DETAINED: SAEED SHIRZAD
http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/info/MDE13/055/2014/en

IRAN: FURTHER INFORMATION: EX-POLITICAL PRISONER DETAINED, RISKS TORTURE
Former prisoner of conscience Arash Sadegh[/b]i has been held in Tehran’s Evin Prison since 6 September. He is believed to be in solitary confinement without access to a lawyer and he has yet to be charged. He may be at risk of torture or other ill-treatment.
http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/info/MDE13/057/2014/en

IRAN: PRISONER OF CONSCIENCE FACES DEATH THREATS: MOHAMMAD ALI TAHERI
http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/info/MDE13/047/2014/en

IRAN: FURTHER INFORMATION: [b]FOUR MEN ON DEATH ROW GO ON HUNGER STRIKE

Four Sunni men from Iran’s Kurdish minority have again been on hunger strike since 13 June in fear of their imminent execution. They have reportedly been subjected to mock executions at Ghezal Hesar Prison, where they were transferred on 14 June.
http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/info/MDE13/038/2014/en

Amnesty International | Iran: Halt execution of four Sunni men
14 June 2014
Iranian authorities must immediately halt the execution scheduled for tomorrow of four Sunni death row prisoners who were convicted after grossly unfair ...
http://www.amnesty.org/en/region/iran?page=3

Just a few examples.There are dozens more.
Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

so a räpist took a woman to an apartment where he planned to räpe her & another man in that apartment killed the räpist? grin cheesy

it makes a whole lot of sense, isn't it? this unknown man was never identified. this unknown man is a spirit that just came from nowhere to commit murder.

the court in iran found this woman guilty. she appealed the first sentence & the case was looked into for a second time. all the claims she made was torn down brick by brick by the judges... the text message & the fact that she bought the murder weapon few days before the incident were enough to convict her.

she's a murderer......
and what makes you think she didn't buy the weapon to protect herself in case anything happens to her since she was a an unmarried woman who did her business without the a person protecting her and without 4males that are constantly present there to be witnesses of everything that happens to her.

it's a simple philosophy....
when you are in rome, act like romans. the law doesn't pity sheer ignorance. this was a woman that premeditatedly murdered a surgeon & thought she could get away with it.
i agree, don't join the UN if u expect itself not to intervene when human rights are violated. If you do join the international community be ready to bind yourself to international human rights.

she knew the punishment for premeditated murder. she knew the consequences of following a man that wasn't her hubby into an apartment should something happen there. why then did she take the risk? she's 26, not 13 years of age.
she took the risk at 19 because she clearly had to work to make a living unless if a law created before your great great fathers were born is more important than her source of livelihood? undecided

they are just fine the way they are.
they practise sharia law. the law wasn't just trumped up to solely punish this woman. the law applies to both genders. 360+ men were publicly executed in iran in 2013 - i didn't hear a whimper from the international community then. about 250 iranian men have been executed already this year, obama couldn't be bothered then.

a murderous women got caught in the act & all of a sudden amnesty international wants to change the traditions that have been forged for thousands of years. yeah right - the UN should find her grave in iran & dig her out for embalment. the case is done & dusted.....she was found guilty & she got the punishment she deserved.
if the UN simply set on its asssss and didn't do anything about the incident, please explain this

http://www.amnesty.org/en/region/iran/report-2012

Anyway this is how you know a typical African man's mentality, if someone tries to help you tell them, the issue becomes none of helpers business or you will claim the help was never enough. You can never sit down and think that maybe your problem lies within your behaviour, beliefs or religion. All you can focus on is place the blame on the next person. You cannot eat your cake and have it.

One day you realise that those acts of terrorism really have nothing to do with the "sharia law" but simply has everything to do with greed, dominance and gaining territory. When they expand towards your territory and start disturbing your peace and security please come back and preach about its their culture and religion they can do whatever they want.
Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
carefreewannabe:
@Mondisweets

You are wasting your time girl.

The international community and human rights organizations do not do anything against injustice done to men. grin grin grin

IRAN: HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVIST DETAINED: SAEED SHIRZAD
http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/info/MDE13/055/2014/en

IRAN: FURTHER INFORMATION: EX-POLITICAL PRISONER DETAINED, RISKS TORTURE
Former prisoner of conscience Arash Sadegh[/b]i has been held in Tehran’s Evin Prison since 6 September. He is believed to be in solitary confinement without access to a lawyer and he has yet to be charged. He may be at risk of torture or other ill-treatment.
http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/info/MDE13/057/2014/en

IRAN: PRISONER OF CONSCIENCE FACES DEATH THREATS: MOHAMMAD ALI TAHERI
http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/info/MDE13/047/2014/en

IRAN: FURTHER INFORMATION: [b]FOUR MEN ON DEATH ROW GO ON HUNGER STRIKE

Four Sunni men from Iran’s Kurdish minority have again been on hunger strike since 13 June in fear of their imminent execution. They have reportedly been subjected to mock executions at Ghezal Hesar Prison, where they were transferred on 14 June.
http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/info/MDE13/038/2014/en

Amnesty International | Iran: Halt execution of four Sunni men
14 June 2014
Iranian authorities must immediately halt the execution scheduled for tomorrow of four Sunni death row prisoners who were convicted after grossly unfair ...

Just a few examples.There are dozens more.

Lol my dear its never enough when a man is killed unjustly but when a woman is killed unjustly she definitely deserves it grin grin grin
Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by coogar: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
and what makes you think she didn't buy the weapon to protect herself in case anything happens to her since she was a an unmarried woman who did her business without the a person protecting her and without 4males that are constantly present there to be witnesses of everything that happens to her.

if she thought she could be rapëd, why go alone? if she thought she could be räped, why not send someone else to look the apartment over? is she the only interior decor in iran? so when women feel they could be räped, the solution is to get a knife & send text messages to friends that they would kill?

i agree, don't join the UN if u expect itself not to intervene when human rights are violated. If you do join the international community be ready to bind yourself to international human rights.

no human rights got violated here. she was tried in 3 different courts & they all found her guilty. violation of human rights mean she wasn't given a fair trial. she confessed to stabbing a man on the back.....that itself is enough to convict her.

self defense technicality is lame. why didn't she call the police after stabbing the victim. she went home quietly & pretended nothing happened. the police traced her as the suspect cos her number was the last call made by the victim. they found the murder weapon & blood in her house..... what else do you need to see that this is murder in the 1st degree?

she took the risk at 19 because she clearly had to work to make a living unless if a law created before your great great fathers were born is more important than her source of livelihood? undecided

of course, she had to be the only woman in iran to eke out a living & putting herself in the way of risk. that's even the more reason she deserved to die.

if the UN simply set on its asssss and didn't do anything about the incident, please explain this

http://www.amnesty.org/en/region/iran/report-2012

there's nothing to explain.
iran is an islamic state - they practise sharia. it's their culture & tradition. whatever the west feels about it is irrelevant. their people like their way of life & it's not for you or me to judge their way of life.

Anyway this is how you know a typical African man's mentality, if some tries to help you tell them its none their business or you will claim was never enough. You can never sit down and think that maybe your problem lies within your behaviour, beliefs or religion. All you can focus on is place the blame on the next person. You cannot eat your cake and have it

is the west any better?
people don't die in the west? there are no death row prisoners in the west or what's your point? the west is not the morality police in the middle east. the earlier you accept that, the better for you. sharia law states if anyone is guilty of murder, he/she shall be put to death by hanging.......iran simply followed the law. you cannot do squat about it.

2 Likes

Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mondisweets:

Lol my dear its never enough when a man is killed unjustly but when a woman is killed unjustly she definitely deserves it grin grin grin

Yeah and deeply flawed investigations and unfair trials are a cultural issue that everyone must respect in the name of tolerance. wink
Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

if she thought she could be rapëd, why go alone? if she thought she could be räped, why not send someone else to look the apartment over? is she the only interior decor in iran? so when women feel they could be räped, the solution is to get a knife & send text messages to friends that they would kill?
send someone else who will not to the job? Like i already said lets apply ORDINARY COMMON SENSE! Who will pay this supposed assistant or which 4 jobless men that will be willing to be present anywhere a woman goes to run her daily business just incase someone might rape. If these women decide to stay at home and do nothing because of fear of rape, who will ensure their survival?

no human rights got violated here. she was tried in 3 different courts & they all found her guilty. violation of human rights mean she wasn't given a fair trial. she confessed to stabbing a man on the back.....that itself is enough to convict her.

self defense technicality is lame. why didn't she call the police after stabbing the victim. she went home quietly & pretended nothing happened. the police traced her as the suspect cos her number was the last call made by the victim. they found the murder weapon & blood in her house..... what else do you need to see that this is murder in the 1st degree?
so a just law is killing someone because there was a lack of 4 make witnesses to support her allegations?

of course, she had to be the only woman in iran to eke out a living & putting herself in the way of risk. that's even the more reason she deserved to die.

[quote] there's nothing to explain.
iran is an islamic state - they practise sharia. it's their culture & tradition. whatever the west feels about it is irrelevant. their people like their way of life & it's not for you or me to judge their way of life.

If it explains nothing. Why did u make a false claim that the UN did nothing about those 360men then? undecided
Like i said, you realise that those acts of terrorism really have nothing to do with the "sharia law" but simply has everything to do with greed, need of power and dominance and gaining territory. when they expand towards your territory and start disturbing your peace and security please come back and preach about its their culture and religion and they can do whatever they want.

is the west any better?
people don't die in the west? there are no death row prisoners in the west or what's your point? the west is not the morality police in the middle east. the earlier you accept that, the better for you. sharia law states if anyone is guilty of murder, he/she shall be put to death by hanging.......iran simply followed the law. you cannot do squat about it.
lets be realisitc, if the West wasn't any better, do share with us on why you left Nigeria?
I don't remember disputing that crime exists in Western countries, but there are definitely more civilised. Reason why you would find millions of people from the Middle East and Africa leaving their own troubled countries to seek asylum in these Western countries
Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by coogar: 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
send someone else who will not to the job? Like i already said lets apply ORDINARY COMMON SENSE! Who will pay this supposed assistant or which 4 jobless men that will be willing to be present anywhere a woman goes to run her daily business just incase someone might rape. If these women decide to stay at home and do nothing because of fear of rape, who will ensure their survival?

she only needs an acquaintance. would the acquaintance stand back & watch while she's being räped? which rapišt would even attack a woman that came with a male acquaintance?

so a just law is killing someone because there was a lack of 4 make witnesses to support her allegations?

the law was just because no räpe took place at all. there was a knife, a text message & the fact that she went home quietly to make sure the victim bled to death. räpe victims don't go home quietly, they call the police.....

lets be realisitc, if the West wasn't any better, do share with us on why you left Nigeria?
I don't remember disputing that crime exists in Western countries, but there are definitely more civilised.

with the west, you have the freedom but then the freedom also brings all kinda büllshyte along. in the middle east, freedom is moderately restricted cos they don't want the bullshyte that comes with it.

there's no difference.....

if you think there is....please produce the rapë statistics of iran & compare it to obamaland?civilised my white bütt - no country is perfect. iranians seem to love their culture, who are you to complain about it?

Reason why you would find millions of people from the Middle East and Africa leaving their own troubled countries to seek asylum in these Western countries

because they want electricity, portable water & basic amenities - not because they are going to the west so they can be shot at, knifed, become drug addicts or other evil vices in the west. grin

1 Like

Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

she only needs an acquaintance. would the acquaintance stand back & watch while she's being räped? which rapišt would even attack a woman that came with a male acquaintance?

the law was just because no räpe took place at all. there was a knife, a text message & the fact that she went home quietly to make sure the victim bled to death. räpe victims don't go home quietly, they call the police.....
creating facts in our heads and claiming there are the truth aren't we? grin

While there Sarbandi allegedly drugged and attempted to rape her and she grabbed a pocket knife and stabbed him. Jabbari maintained until her death that another man who was present at the time killed him.

Amnesty International described the investigation as 'deeply flawed' and said that the trial had failed to examine all the evidence. The organisation also said that Jabbari confessed after being subjected to 'savage tortures'.

It is claimed that she spent two months in solitary confinement where she did not have access to a lawyer or her family.

The date of her execution has been repeatedly delayed, first postponed in April after a global petition to spare her life attracted 20,000 signatures.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2807313/Iranian-woman-sentenced-death-killing-man-claims-tried-rape-hanged-imminently-rights-group-claims.html

with the west, you have the freedom but then the freedom also brings all kinda büllshyte along. in the middle east, freedom is moderately restricted cos they don't want the bullshyte that comes with it.
and these restrictions are the result of Al queda and ISIS, if it doesn't come with bull crap, explain why were have these terrorist groups troubling the Middle East

there's no difference.....

if you think there is....please produce the rapë statistics of iran & compare it to obamaland?civilised my white bütt - no country is perfect. iranians seem to love their culture, who are you to complain about it?

because they want electricity, portable water & basic amenities - not because they are going to the west so they can be shot at, knifed, become drug addicts or other evil vices in the west. grin[/quote]
Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by coogar: 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
creating facts in our heads and claiming there are the truth aren't we? grin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2807313/Iranian-woman-sentenced-death-killing-man-claims-tried-rape-hanged-imminently-rights-group-claims.html

your eyes failed to see this....

While there Sarbandi allegedly drugged and attempted To Molest her and she grabbed a pocket knife and stabbed him. Jabbari maintained until her death that another man who was present at the time killed him.

that bolded word nullifies everything else in the article.

and these restrictions are the result of Al queda and ISIS, if it doesn't come with bull crap, explain why were have these terrorist groups troubling the Middle East

because the pinocchio west can't keep their nostrils to themselves. these people have been living quietly in peace not bothering anybody until the imperialists decided to start tampering with their policies, mopping their oil, killing their people, etc.

the west created the terror in the middle east.
Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
coogar:

your eyes failed to see this....

that bolded word nullifies everything else in the article.
and does the word "allegedly" nullify anything?

because the pinocchio west can keep their nostrils to themselves. these people were have been living quietly in peace not bothering anybody until the imperialists decided to start tampering with their policies, mopping their oil, killing their people, etc.

the west created the terror in the middle east.
even from the bible days the Middle East there has always been in one war or another, so do explain how the Imperialists made the situation any worse Until today the Northern part of Nigeria is being turn into a Boko Horam's play ground, but hey we can somehow shift the blame to the West even though they are not the ones who came up with the Sharia law BH is hiding behind just to commit crime. Anyway you haven't answered me, if the West is not any better tell me why you left Nigeria for a Western country?

Maybe if African and people from the Middle East stop running so much to Western countries to seek a better life, don't you think they would stop sticking nose into other countries affairs, they wouldn't have to put in efforts to maintain peace and security in these countries so yall can stop over-populating their territories?

They have to use their funds to keep these asylum camps running and u expect them not to try and fix the problem so these people can stay in their territories instead? When they start making their law more unfavourable for foreigners (who are just busy packing themselves in their countries like sardines, because of the constant violation of human rights in their own countries) you will shout unfair discrimination undecided
Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by coogar: 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mondisweets:
and does the word "allegedly" nullify anything?

that was her statement, isn't it?
the victim died - he never gave his own side of the story. however, the woman claimed she was attacked.... she confessed to killing the man.

what do räpe victims do after acting in self defense? go home quietly with the knowledge they have stabbed their attacker & he might likely die?

do they falsify their statements after being caught? do they try to pin the murder on another unknown man to escape justice? do they send text messages to friends on their next kill?

even from the bible days the Middle East there has always been in one war or another, so do explain how the Imperialists made the situation any worse.

the same imperialists that have been backing israel for hundreds of years to cause chaos in the middle east? the imperialists are directly or indirectly responsible for every atrocity in the world.

Until today the Northern part of Nigeria is being turn into a Boko Horam's play ground, but hey we can somehow shift the blame to the West even though they are not the ones who came up with the Sharia law BH is hiding behind just to commit crime.

boko haram could be CIA-sponsored.

Anyway you haven't answered me, if the West is not any better tell me why you left Nigeria for a Western country?

i love their women. grin

Maybe if African and people from the Middle East stop running so much to Western countries to seek a better life, don't you think they would stop sticking nose into other countries affairs, they wouldn't have to put in efforts to maintain peace and security in these countries so yall can stop over-populating their territories?

who came looking for who?
maybe if the western folks didn't come to pillage african villages, we would have been fine with what we had going for us.

slaves, artefacts, etc were carted away for years. africa was räped continuously - the west cannot complain now. they started the invasion. they shoulda left us alone. grin

1 Like

Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 30, 2014
coogar:

that was her statement, isn't it?
the victim died - he never gave his own side of the story. however, the woman claimed she was attacked.... she confessed to killing the man.

what do räpe victims do after acting in self defense? go home quietly with the knowledge they have stabbed their attacker & he might likely die?

do they falsify their statements after being caught? do they try to pin the murder on another unknown man to escape justice? do they send text messages to friends on their next kill?
so that one word proves she went home quietly? Please post a link of where u read that she went home quitely, instead of making baseless inferences based on a single word.

the same imperialists that have been backing israel for hundreds of years to cause chaos in the middle east? the imperialists are directly or indirectly responsible for every atrocity in the world.
trying to order peace is causing mire chaos abi?

boko haram could be CIA-sponsored.
another discussion you had with the boys had after 20bottles of alomo at a pub and you come back and claim "its a fact". If its the CIA that could be sponsoring it, tell me why Ndumbe is the one on trial not CIA?

i love their women. grin
oh well, its not like we should be expecting our African men to be making a difference in our continent anyway cry

who came looking for who?
maybe if the western folks didn't come to pillage african villages, we would have been fine with what we had going for us.

slaves, artefacts, etc were carted away for years. africa was räped continuously - the west cannot complain now. they started the invasion. they shoulda left us alone. grin

deal with it, thats something in the past , we cannot change it. Instead of constantly blaming our own actions on other people who have nothing to do with our present situation, should be focusing on moving forward and creating a better community and environment for the next generations to come. But we would rather act like 3year olds, blame our problems that we cause on everyone else but ourselves. Your politicians are the ones embezzling funds and misusing resources meant to be for the benefit of everyone, but you will blame it on the next person who did not even help these people rob you of what belongs to you.
How has dwelling on the past helped us move forward thus far? undecided

1 Like

Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 30, 2014
This coog fellow is quite intriguing in his thinking. Whether it's a lone 90 yr old man far from help reaching for his gun to defend himself/property from intruders who'd just beaten him up and broken his collarbone, or a lady fending off a man intent on rap.ing her with a penknife, there is simply no excuse for self defense.

They should just call the police. Or better yet, have four men on hand as insurance against all threat.

@topic May she rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by kandiikane(m): 12:31am On Oct 30, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
This coog fellow is quite intriguing in his thinking. Whether it's a lone 90 yr old man far from help reaching for his gun to defend himself/property from intruders who'd just beaten him up and broken his collarbone, or a lady fending off a man intent on rap.ing her with a penknife, there is simply no excuse for self defense.

They should just call the police. Or better yet, have four men on hand as insurance against all threat.

@topic May she rest in peace.

Do you honestly believe in the bolded?
Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 30, 2014
kandiikane:

Do you honestly believe in the bolded?

God no! That seems to be coog's belief.

Egypt isn't nearly half as draconian (in fact it's 'moderate') as Iran, but having lived in the Middle East, I'm strongly inclined to believe the departed lady. I could say more on this, but I'm on the road. I'll be back.
Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by kandiikane(m): 12:54am On Oct 30, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

God no! That seems to be coog's belief.

Egypt isn't nearly half as draconian as Iran, but having lived in the Middle East, I'm strongly inclined to believe the departed lady. I could say more on this, but I'm on the road. I'll be back.
ohhhhh, lool, I was shocked.

1 Like

Re: Hanged Iranian Woman Leaves Heartbreaking Last Message by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 30, 2014
kandiikane:

ohhhhh, lool, I was shocked.

You'd never hear that nonsense from me! Not only am I conditioned in self-defense, but I'm it's full-time advocate cool

If you go out with the intent of harming people and committing evil, you deserve everything you get. You had the deck, and you played it. We live in a world brimming with evil, Kandi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians And Teen Pregnancy / Pregnancy: A Prerequisite To Marriage? / Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.