Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon (8385 Views)

Poll: I have been watching and i am giving the show

5 stars: 47% (17 votes)
4 stars: 22% (8 votes)
3 stars: 13% (5 votes)
2 stars: 0% (0 votes)
1 star: 16% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Missing Episodes Of Doctor-Who Found In Nigeria / Award Winning Nigerian Animation/cartoon “mark Of Uru” Now Available In Full Onl / Mark Of Uru: A Nigerian Animated Cartoon Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by NSNA: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2008
Now showing "Mark Of Uru"

Episode 1:
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAceX7Q7DaQ&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by NSNA: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2008
Episode 2:
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg4OX5-Bmnc[/flash]
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by NSNA: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2008
Episode 3:
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3A4KdHqGVw[/flash]
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by NSNA: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2008
Episode 4:
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sci0JTc-hr8[/flash]
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by lalaboi(m): 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2008
This is some nice ish you've gt here.
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by Cogito(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2008
Brilliant, I'm a sucker for cel-shaded graphics. The graphics are on point though and I'm liking what I've heard of the soundtrack so far.
Just checking out episode 1 right now. Hopefully I'll get into it. I feel like I'll enjoy it.
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by Sammy107d(m): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2008
splendid animation. language construction is a little mediocre though. . . looks like much work was put into graphics at the detriment of speech; and probably story. good work though
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by cabali(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2008
i had seen episode 3 earlier this year, was annoyed i couldnt see what came before and after. Now I am thrilled. I was completely taken over when I first saw it and now i am going have fun watching it all.

I pray it goes commercial cos it is going to be explosive.
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by Raymond88(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2008
Finally animators getting recognition on Nairaland! good job. smiley
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by cabali(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2008
The exterminator is lovely. Is there a continuation as it isnt anywhere around here
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by Tgirl4real(f): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2008
Nice stuff, very creative
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by damola1: 1:50am On Dec 29, 2008
At least the story line is better than most Nigerian real movies.

More work can be done to improve on the voice of the character. But overall, you guys are the tuface of this industry. Wishing you the very best.

is there a concluding part to the stories above, If the price is affordable, I wouldn't mind a dvd or vcd version. email: damola@damola.com
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by savanaha: 4:46am On Dec 29, 2008
This is amazing. AND THEY ARE SPEAKING IGBO. WAY TO GO IGBOS!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by earTHMama: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2008
What is the meaning of URU?. Is it the short form for UHURU remember the group black uhuru?.

Lovely cartoons tho. Will they be coming out on DVD via Nollywood?
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by topkin(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2008
Cool stuff u've got there. Keep it up
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by uche1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2008
nice one keep it up
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by kay9(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2008
Just watched them trailers, and me thinks it's tight! But the kid had a funny way of running grin. I liked it!!!
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by ShinaBN(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2008
Good and Creative Job,

Want to start publishing a magazine?
then check the link below

http://nextpublisher.com
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by cvibe: 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2008
@poster

About time to explore opportunities of creating and selling your Nigerian Cartoon content to Nigerian TV stations so that they can get rid of those foreign 1950's cartoon they still show.

Nollytoons (name for you)

Keep up the good work.
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by DonPedro21(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2008
very good, keep it up bro.
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by NSNA: 12:19am On Dec 30, 2008
@cvibe
cvibe:

About time to explore opportunities of creating and selling your Nigerian Cartoon content to Nigerian TV stations so that they can get rid of those foreign 1950's cartoon they still show.

Nollytoons (name for you)

Keep up the good work.
like that name Nollytoons
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by stkris(m): 4:50am On Dec 30, 2008
reaL nice, the voices need some work though; especially the older lady. smiley
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by outlaws(m): 6:14am On Dec 30, 2008
cool]

Nice
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by palmwine(m): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2008
Approach DAAR communication. You might get a good deal on this.

Give it a try. Nice Though
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by maedan(f): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2008
Nice job. Didn't dig the dialogue though. When it comes to animation, stuff like dialogue and the voice-overs are just as important as the animation itself.
It makes us, the viewers, actually believe we're watching something real and not just cartoons.

That's why today, big names in animation pay heavy money for the voices and skills of well-known actors like Mike Myers, Eddie Murphy etc.
That said, I love all the characters: Azuka, the leopard man(lol) the medusa head, and skull face. It would have made a great comic book! Keep it up. smiley
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by olawonder(m): 12:05am On Dec 31, 2008
But, I thought there's been something similar on Naija media in the past. If this is new, where then did all the look-alike musical catoons like Lagbaja's 'Suuru lere' for example produced at? Am not criticising but just saying, !
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by seun001(m): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2008
watched a couple of episodes though got turned off by the embossed face cap ads but still really nice though
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by NSNA: 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2008
seun001:

watched a couple of episodes though got turned off by the embossed face cap ads but still really nice though
ads are important when it comes to this kind of media. it keeps the show on
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by rume(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2009
awesome, real nice.
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by LETDEMSAY(f): 11:35am On Jan 02, 2009
nice works
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by 9ja4eva: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2009
Nice stuff,

Keep up d good work man
Re: Episodes Of 'Mark Of Uru': A Nigerian Cartoon by zmurda(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2009
nice ones dudes,
definitely better than the brain dulling naija movies i am forced to watch by my flat mate on Sky grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fund It Forward: NAIRAXI, Sprut, 10 Others Compete For 30M In Channels TV Series / How Do I Download Torrent Movies / Meet Mnet's Big Brother Amplified Contestants + Pictures Of The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.