Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:06 AM

If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? (52088 Views)

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by coolscott(m): 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
I have sometimes felt referring to another as "baby" had a slight derogatory hue to it.
I would like the ladies to say when they like to be called "baby" and when they would take objection and why.
I'm only curious.

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by tosyne2much(m): 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by naijaboiy: 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
Not a bad idea at all smiley

In fact that's what I call her cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by iceberylin(m): 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
[size=20pt]qųęşţįoŋ ƒoŗ ţђę godş sad[/size]

28 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
Kedu ihe ona-ako'

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by marieolae(f): 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
Calling your lover "baby" is the best thing a guy could do

It makes my stomach turn, it gives me butterflies,it makes me blush, I feel special,crazy,happy,loved,amazing all at the same time

I think most ladies can agree with me on this

wink wink wink I can only take an objection, if the guy means nothing to me sad

188 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by coolscott(m): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
marieolae:

It makes my stomach turn, it gives me butterflies,it makes me blush, I feel special,crazy,happy,loved,amazing all at the same time

wink wink wink

Thank you, marieolae smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by braine(m): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
I'd like it if I were a lady. I prefer being called 'daddy'.. I get the feeling Marieolae gets embarassed

16 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by marieolae(f): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
naijaboiy:
marieolae smiley
lol you already know smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by LaurelP(m): 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
marieolae:

Baby

100 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by marieolae(f): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
LaurelP:

Baby
lol nice try tongue

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
I just love calling my woman baby

3 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by naijaboiy: 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
marieolae:
lol you already know smiley smiley
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Richiy(f): 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
Its just a normal endearing term..the one i no like na babe. Abeg what is babe?

17 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
baby'm, swirry or koko'm is fantastic cheesy

5 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by chibwike(m): 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
sometimes, that word baby can be very sweet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
Richiy:
Its just a normal endearing term..the one i no like na babe. Abeg what is babe?
lwkmtrowey!! babe is for girl to girl..u knw like babe how far grin when a guy calls me babe, I tell him he's not serious. I hate that word ehn, but its cool btwn d ladies cool

9 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by chimerase2: 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
Each time ma gal frnd calls me baby
I will just laff
For my mind I go be like as I dn old finish I still de answer baby
Sometins de gal go even de call me tata imagine angry
Person way dn reach to born dey answer baby undecided
If na like dat ma papa for de call ma mama baby nah undecided

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Baby ko!!!Baby ni!!!

4 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Richiy(f): 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lwkmtrowey!! babe is for girl to girl..u knw like babe how far grin when a guy calls me babe, I tell him he's not serious. I hate that word ehn, but its cool btwn d ladies cool

I tell you. Some guys go close their eyes call girls babe. Some go even call you dudette. If you call me babe, na guy I go call you.

But for girl to girl, its alright. I haff suffer.

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
Just imagine being called "baby" by a guy with a husky baritoney voice. Chai! U go just go heaven,aswear.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
marieolae:
lol nice try tongue
check your mail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Kovic08(m): 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
When i called my gf "baby" i swear we fought for weeks

She hated it with passion

Since then i call her by her middle name

9 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by marieolae(f): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
Jennimma:

check your mail
bbe I can't check it. Give me ur no let me message u on watsapp

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by philtrum(m): 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
marieolae:

Baby boo

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
marieolae:
bbe I can't check it. Give me ur no let me message u on watsapp

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by philtrum(m): 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
braine:
I'd like it if I were a lady. I prefer being called 'daddy'.. I get the feeling Marieolae gets embarassed
lolz...
Its too late to be smoking weed bruh...how will calling you daddy make you feel all those things...coolscott see what you have caused.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by marieolae(f): 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
Jennimma please modify it before dese hungry nairaland guys start calling your line tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by JEITO: 12:00am On Oct 28, 2014
Baby is beautiful grin but calling her my woman sounds lipsrsealed to me

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
Jennimma please modify it before dese hungry nairaland guys start calling your line tongue tongue
ok,done.

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by marieolae(f): 12:02am On Oct 28, 2014
Jennimma:

ok,done.
I've sent you a message there, but you were last seen on Oct 18 sad

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
I've sent you a message there, but you were last seen on Oct 18 sad
thats true. Ma binu o,would check and reply you 2morrow morning. Long story inbetween sha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.