Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,503 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:45 PM

If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? (52114 Views)

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by marieolae(f): 12:09am On Oct 28, 2014
Jennimma:

thats true. Ma binu o,would check and reply you 2morrow morning. Long story inbetween sha
alrighty smiley

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by tosyne2much(m): 12:12am On Oct 28, 2014
Jennimma:
Just imagine being called "baby" by a guy with a husky baritoney voice. Chai! U go just go heaven,aswear.
e.g, me tongue
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 28, 2014
tosyne2much:
e.g, me tongue
hmmmm....
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by tosyne2much(m): 12:14am On Oct 28, 2014
I just love my gf calling me daddy.. I can empty my bank account to provide her needs

4 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by akinsadeez(m): 12:30am On Oct 28, 2014
What with all these guys who love being called Daddy.
Da....what? Her Dad is in her house. undecided She has never called me that name before and can't even try it. I hate it as much as I particularly hate her calling me honey-pie which for some reasons she seems to like grin

However when she looks into my eyes and calls me Baby the same way she calls me Ife Mi, Odikwa very very sweet and romantic embarassed

9 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 28, 2014
.i love calling ma gf bby and she loves it! if u dnt like being called baby as a girl. then hmmm there is two things involve

1. it's either you're a boy girl
or
2.girl boy

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 28, 2014
tosyne2much:
I just love my gf calling me daddy.. I can empty my bank account to provide her needs

how much you get for bank account when he they quick empty?

10 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Odisco2(m): 4:59am On Oct 28, 2014
we have been calling each other baby since 1999

2 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:00am On Oct 28, 2014
If my baby does nt call me baby,am gonna beat d baby out of her tongue

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by bynat(f): 5:04am On Oct 28, 2014
Hw he pronounce the baby naim dey scatter ma Dada.e swit mi baje angry

2 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Rapsainot(m): 5:05am On Oct 28, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]qųęşţįoŋ ƒoŗ ţђę godş sad[/size]
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by chiibekee(f): 5:05am On Oct 28, 2014
coolscott:
I have sometimes felt referring to another as "baby" had a slight derogatory hue to it.
I would like the ladies to say when they like to be called "baby" and when they would take objection and why.
I'm only curious.
I love it especially when special people calls me that.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Truckpusher(m): 5:05am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
Calling your lover "baby" is the best thing a guy could do

It makes my stomach turn, it gives me butterflies,it makes me blush, I feel special,crazy,happy,loved,amazing all at the same time

I think most ladies can agree with me on this

wink wink wink I can only take an objection, if the guy means nothing to me sad
Baby kiss

3 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by kaffy4tope(m): 5:08am On Oct 28, 2014
Ok

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by chiibekee(f): 5:08am On Oct 28, 2014
coolscott:
I have sometimes felt referring to another as "baby" had a slight derogatory hue to it.
I would like the ladies to say when they like to be called "baby" and when they would take objection and why.
I'm only curious.
Call me everytime.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Alexebo(m): 5:10am On Oct 28, 2014
Kovic08:
When i called my gf "baby" i swear we fought for weeks

She hated it with passion

Since then i call her by her middle name
fought a fucking whole week?,2 of you are babies

3 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by red101(f): 5:11am On Oct 28, 2014
akinsadeez:
What with all these guys who love being called Daddy.
Da....what? Her Dad is in her house. undecided She has never called me that name before and can't even try it. I hate it as much as I particularly hate her calling me honey-pie which for some reasons she seems to like grin
However when she looks into my eyes and calls me Baby the same way she calls me Ife Mi, Odikwa very very sweet and romantic embarassed

exactly.
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Alexebo(m): 5:11am On Oct 28, 2014
Kovic08:
When i called my gf "baby" i swear we fought for weeks

She hated it with passion

Since then i call her by her middle name
fought 4 a fucking whole week?,2 of you are babies

3 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by AJOT99(m): 5:13am On Oct 28, 2014
Mtchew.....

What a boring topic!

This NL self. Hun huuuuun.......
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 28, 2014
No sane person should ever object to being called Baby... its one of the simplest yet most powerful term of endearment.

Whenever my Lover called me Baby it seemed to give me an eargasm and then even if i was blowing up at that point in time i usually became as soft as Jelly!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by drkay(m): 5:15am On Oct 28, 2014
My baby likes it.

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by adexsimply(m): 5:18am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:

It makes my stomach turn, it gives me butterflies,it makes me blush, I feel special,crazy,happy,loved,amazing all at the same time

Hey baby! kiss

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by youngice(m): 5:20am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:

tosyne2much:
e.g, me tongue
Richiy:

I tell you. Some guys go close their eyes call girls babe. Some go even call you dudette. If you call me babe, na guy I go call you.
But for girl to girl, its alright. I haff suffer.
chiibekee:
Call me everytime.
OP let me answer u from the perspective of a sage.
*in FELA'S VOICE*
if you call her woman ,African woman she no go free o, she go say ah,,,she go say I be baby o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by tomiobj(m): 5:27am On Oct 28, 2014
coolscott:
I'm only curious.
. Wetin concern me with baby. D tn that vexes me most is when girlfriends call their boyfriends daddy. Too bad,no vomiting smiley on nl
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by mesoade(m): 5:30am On Oct 28, 2014
Na so u go c dose young gals calling dia sugar daddies "baby" . . Tchai,na pesin wey fit born d mama wey born u b dat o . . S.m.h,d tinz wey punnani dey cos sha

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by mesoade(m): 5:33am On Oct 28, 2014
To be sincere,i don't like it when she calls me baby . . Bt i call her by "baby" , "ife mi" , "my heartbeat(nt al d tym)" , "sweedie"
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Scamfender: 5:36am On Oct 28, 2014
coolscott:
I'm only curious.
studies suggest. Being called "Baby" has a positive effect on the female brain, causing instant emotional stress relief.

2 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Temmi001: 5:36am On Oct 28, 2014
@Op,how does this get Me An 'A' in Engineering thermodynamics??pheeew!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by mesoade(m): 5:38am On Oct 28, 2014
marieolae:
alrighty smiley
are you yoruba?
Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by mesoade(m): 5:39am On Oct 28, 2014
Temmi001:
showing your frustration on on NL is childish.

4 Likes

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by mesoade(m): 5:39am On Oct 28, 2014
Temmi001:
showing your frustration on NL is childish.

1 Like

Re: If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? by Temmi001: 5:41am On Oct 28, 2014
mesoade:
showing your frustration on on NL is childish.
and Showing How jobless u are Is termed what??pathetic Dumbass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding / Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.