Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,775 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

PAYPAL Users. I Have Business For You Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PAYPAL Users. I Have Business For You Now (434 Views)

Neteller Users.. I Need Your Help / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Paypal Users Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PAYPAL Users. I Have Business For You Now by jayewalex: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Are you using Paypal account? If yes continue reading... Welcome to Paypal account holder information ... better don land ooo. my name is Omojaiyeola Fuad and i want to bless you with my knowledge of 5 online business only if you have Paypal account. If you don't have Paypal account sign up www.paypal.com/ng
i will link you up to this online business that you will be doing and you will be getting minimum of $15 and max of $100 within a month.
i don't want to disclose the link publicly so they won't block Nigerian from signing up. Here is my plan: Do you av whatsapp? or BBM? if yes
Whatspp me on 07068785000 or Ping me 7a201287.
Pls if you don't have Paypal account don't contact me ooo. (use this intro to get the links "i have Paypal acct"wink
Thank you for reading my post #weGoMakeAm

(1) (Reply)

Leasing Of Cement Mixer Biz / Pls Only Serious Buyers Are Needed,we Deliver lpfo,ago,crude AND DPK / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.