Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Wizkid And Tuface Sings For Tania Omotayo <wizkid's Boo> - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Tuface Sings For Tania Omotayo <wizkid's Boo> (1310 Views)

Harrysong Sings For Omotola Jalade Ekeinde (photo) / Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala / Tania Omotayo - Wizkid's Girlfriend - In A Bikini (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Tuface Sings For Tania Omotayo <wizkid's Boo> by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
Wizkid was spotted last weekend with on/off girlfriend, Tania Omotayo at the Hennessy Artistry club tour in Club MVP, Lekki. The loved up couple enjoyed themselves and posed for pictures with fans and guests present. Tania could not contain her excitement and support for Wizkid as she danced and sang along to his performance alongside 2Face. See the photos HERE

http://..com/2014/10/wizkid-parties-with-girlfiend-at.html

Re: Wizkid And Tuface Sings For Tania Omotayo <wizkid's Boo> by NaijaChild(f): 12:15am On Oct 28, 2014
Well..to me oooo..she does not look like someone that is dancing or even dancing with excitement!

Looks confused!
Re: Wizkid And Tuface Sings For Tania Omotayo <wizkid's Boo> by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 28, 2014
She looks bored lol.....I always wonder how tiny his dic. ...c k will look grin
Re: Wizkid And Tuface Sings For Tania Omotayo <wizkid's Boo> by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 28, 2014
check the link na bros
Re: Wizkid And Tuface Sings For Tania Omotayo <wizkid's Boo> by Optional2(f): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2014
Hw dat1 cum take concern us now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Has Wizkid Motivated You With His Wealth? / Funny But True: Nigerians Throw Shades At President Jonathans Government / I Don't Mind Flaunting My Curves - Emma Nyra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.