Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] (4158 Views)

A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) / Nokia C1: First Pure Android From The Nokia Unveiled / What Exactly Do People Do With Their Lumia Phones?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by PeetaBishop(m): 12:22am On Oct 28, 2014
Nokia fans, look away now.
If you were upset by the news that the Nokia branding
was to be dropped from all future Microsoft phones,
then you won’t want to see these new images.
Microsoft has now unveiled what its phones will look like
once the branding switch to ‘Microsoft Lumia’ is
complete, bringing to an end nearly three decades of
Nokia phones.

Source : www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2806685/Say-hello-Microsoft-Lumia-Firm-reveals-Windows-phones-look-WITHOUT-Nokia-branding-switch.html

Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by braintext(m): 12:25am On Oct 28, 2014
Where did the nokia name go?
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by PeetaBishop(m): 12:28am On Oct 28, 2014
braintext:

Read this and find out : www.nairaland.com/1960346/nokia-change-name-microsoft-lumia
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by braintext(m): 12:32am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by kennyslim1(m): 2:15am On Oct 28, 2014
braintext:

e go see him babe undecided

3 Likes

Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 28, 2014
Moving from software to hardware.
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by Nobody: 3:06am On Oct 28, 2014
For real . . . Whether the phone is MicroSOFT lumia or NokiaHARD lumia.
As long as it provide solutions and not another problem that needs be solved like some other phone brands are presently.
I will go for it

4 Likes

Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by vintino(m): 4:11am On Oct 28, 2014
en en?
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by reaky(m): 4:27am On Oct 28, 2014
RIP Nokia

2 Likes

Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 28, 2014
Wao, Lets see what Microsoft phone will offer us !

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by Flye: 5:40am On Oct 28, 2014
braintext:
Nokia will legally take over their name by 2015 and will either license it out to another company or they use it to produce their own phones by 2016, but microsoft will continue to use Lumia and other nokia patent for the next 10years.
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by Cpumping(m): 6:10am On Oct 28, 2014
Let me balance here first.
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by Exjoker(m): 6:29am On Oct 28, 2014
Make I wait till e enter market first...(Siddon the look)
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by Collinz2(m): 6:34am On Oct 28, 2014
Why nt open their own phone company. S.t.u.p.i.d microsoft.
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by Blakjewelry(m): 6:34am On Oct 28, 2014
bad move
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 28, 2014
WTF na so my friend exjoker tok say I de use awtdated fone say Nokia no de exist again my Lumia na outdated one. undecided angry d thunder Wai go fire Microsoft (bilgate&co) still de do press up walahi angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by freshness2020: 6:51am On Oct 28, 2014
How has the mighty fallen...na so Nokia waka commot?
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by braintext(m): 7:36am On Oct 28, 2014
Flye:

Nokia will legally take over their name by 2015 and will either license it out to another company or they use it to produce their own phones by 2016, but microsoft will continue to use Lumia and other nokia patent for the next 10years.
ok ah get it
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by Efostick(m): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2014
Who cares :-/
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by Efostick(m): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2014
Who cares :-/ angryWho cares :-/
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by izsmike: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2014
ARE DEY TAKING OVER LUMIA ALONE OR ALL NOKIA PRODUCTS... SHOULD I START CALLING NOKIA TORCH-LITE LUMIA TORCHLITE?
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by Collinz2(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2014
izsmike:
ARE DEY TAKING OVER LUMIA ALONE OR ALL NOKIA PRODUCTS... SHOULD I START CALLING NOKIA TORCH-LITE LUMIA TORCHLITE?
i think so bro, microsoft x2, c1 or lumia x2
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by psyqs(m): 8:09am On Oct 28, 2014
tongue
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by kekakuz(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2014
big mistake
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by 100Cents: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Where is my Microsoft Lumia Torchlight ?
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by SlimSkipper(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2014
ok! dats new
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by Richiy(f): 11:20am On Oct 28, 2014
Actually, the name sounds sweet to pronounce...Microsoft Lumia...
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by blessedvisky(m): 11:21am On Oct 28, 2014
*patiently waiting till same thing happens to Apple nd Samsung*
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by Collinz2(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
blessedvisky:
*patiently waiting till same thing happens to Apple nd Samsung*
see ur topic, same thing happens to apple and samsung. U go wait 4 long cus it wil nt happen.
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by spikesC(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Collinz2:
Why nt open their own phone company. S.t.u.p.i.d microsoft.
Market penetration and branding. They used years of Nokia's hard work
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by okpamson15(m): 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
What wil hapen 2 nokia name now? That means we wil nt hear of nokia again right?
Re: Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] by Flye: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
izsmike:
lol.... U re funny ooo. May be we should recall LUMIA 3310 also.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kool Wap Sites. / New Mtn Free Call Promo Is Here Again.(tested And Confirmed) / How To Connect Xbox 360 Controller To Samsung Galaxy S4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.