Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,373 members, 7,781,046 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:01 AM

Urgent Help Needed!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgent Help Needed!!! (700 Views)

Please Urgent Help Needed / Urgent Help For Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Urgent Help With MSDICT ACTIVATION KEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed!!! by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 28, 2014
My Etisalat line is only browing on a PC but does not browse on my phone.

What could be the cause and possible solution?

Thanks for your urgent and kind assistance.
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!! by Ayomi088(m): 3:29am On Oct 28, 2014
Eeya....sowwy

Try MTN
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2014
ijinlove20:
My Etisalat line is only browing on a PC but does not browse on my phone.

What could be the cause and possible solution?

Thanks for your urgent and kind assistance.
You mean when you pull out the sim and insert on a modem, you can browse with it but putting back on the phone it's not browsing, is that correct?
Or is it that when you activate your hotspot , you can browse with your pc but not directly with & on the phone.

Which of the scenerio is true in your case?
Also, what's your phone model....these details could help in getting help here....
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
AmazingSolutnz:

You mean when you pull out the sim and insert on a modem, you can browse with it but putting back on the phone it's not browsing, is that correct?

Exactly!!

Or is it that when you activate your hotspot , you can browse with your pc but not directly with & on the phone.

Don't understand.

Which of the scenerio is true in your case?
Also, what's your phone model

Nokia Asha 200
....these details could help in getting help here....
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ayomi088:
Eeya....sowwy

Try MTN

It's too slow here
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
From what you've said, its obvious the issue may have to do with the settings on your phone or so. I do not, for now, have a solution for this. But, I'll check around and get back to you if I get onto anything relevant on this.
Re: Urgent Help Needed!!! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hello, if you haven't yet resolved your issue, I would suggest you contact NOKIACARE here on NL or post on this Nokia thread:https://www.nairaland.com/664122/nokia-care-nigeria/86
you're very likely to get some help there.

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Completes Motorola Takeover After Google Sale / Samsung Introduces The Galaxy A5 And Galaxy A3, Its Slimmest Smartphones So Far / Kik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.