Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,323 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? (2947 Views)

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 28, 2014
I usually come across beautiful girls in my area but making a first move has been a very big problem because i do consider myself being ugly and short of words if a lady insults me which makes me blushing at times. Now, the question is what are the ways to woo or toast a lady for the very first time you meet her? And ladies, what are the ideal ways for a guy to woo or toast you? be factual pls. And another thing is that can your ugliness deter you getting a beautiful girl as girlfriend or wife? me im ugly sha bt i nid beautiful gal.
Re: What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? by okonja(m): 2:15am On Oct 28, 2014
kaybiel2u:
I usually come across beautiful girls in my area but making a first move has been a very big problem because i do consider myself being ugly and short of words if a lady insults me which makes me blushing at times. Now, the question is what are the ways to woo or toast a lady for the very first time you meet her? And ladies, what are the ideal ways for a guy to woo or toast you? be factual pls. And another thing is that can your ugliness deter you getting a beautiful girl as girlfriend or wife? me im ugly sha bt i nid beautiful gal.

Dream Big, Hustle Hard, Arrival of Money is the Departure of Insult...When you work hard and think Smart, you don't need to talk, your pocket gonna speak and they will chase you around no matter how ugly you are... cool

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 28, 2014
okonja:

Dream Big, Hustle Hard, Arrival of Money is the Departure of Insult...When you work hard and think Smart, you don't need to talk, your pocket gonna speak and they will chase you around no matter how ugly you are... cool
uhmm!
Re: What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 28, 2014
if you see her,postrate for her tell her say 'walahi talai my father get house for sokoto and edun abon,walahi if you...i go dash you all the property no collect change'...it works
Re: What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 28, 2014
Ipledge:
if you see her,postrate for her tell her say 'walahi talai my father get house for sokoto and edun abon,walahi if you...i go dash you all the property no collect change'...it works
uhmm!
Re: What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? by Emmysteve(m): 3:17am On Oct 28, 2014
Ipledge:
Na which brand of alcohol u take like this? Its effective i swear.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 28, 2014
Emmysteve:
Na which brand of alcohol u take like this? Its effective i swear.
brukutu

i spoilt 2phones in 3 weeks cry cry cry
Re: What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? by Phillyglobetrot: 3:50am On Oct 28, 2014
Wow. I really didn't expect this website to censor and change words. No freedom of speech on line. Where is this world going? lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? by Phillyglobetrot: 4:32am On Oct 28, 2014
While it is still on my mind. You will also want to change the way you think about the male to female dynamic. You weren't put on this earth to woo anybody. You were born to be the best man you can be. Don't just be yourself, because right now, that isn't working the way you want it to. Be your best self. That attracts women like a magnet. When you go out to meet women, you are looking for someone that is on your level. She has to be more than just a pretty face. If she doesn't have conversation, leave her where she stands and move on to the next. If she lacks something you want her to have, NEXT!! Don't waste your time with a chick that doesn't have EVERYTHING you want. Even if she is just there for sex. Because if you should fall for her, then what? You end up having feelings for a girl that is lacking. Just don't get in confused with being arrogant. It's harder for me to explain much of this without writing a book. Plus it is also difficult because I don't know you on a personal level to be able to point out where you need improvement. But your state of mind is all I can find that needs work. Do that research and get into the Pickup Artist community. With time and practice, all the rambling i just did on this message board will all make sense. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? by merit12(f): 6:58am On Oct 28, 2014
Lemme comment

Next time you see her,slap her hard and when she say what's that for tell her for not responding to you when she know you have feelings for her

Lol when she comes back with her family sowie be your number(God forbid her papa na soilder ,or na she be only girl out of seven children and the rest na boys )think am your self

Back to base

Wait are you blackop

Next time you see her (smile politely ,greet her )don't toast her oh,make her notice you.don't be too fast (nor fast pass your shadow oh)compliment her 2 or more occasion and be friends with her first oh(from clap to dance).

Then to the koko ,tell her your feelings (don't be too comfortable with friendship)cos that will land you in friendzone oh.

Go try these first one and come back for next tips

Never give up if you wanna try

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2014
Phillyglobetrot:
Wow. I really didn't expect this website to censor and change words. No freedom of speech on line. Where is this world going? lipsrsealed
welcome to Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:25am On Oct 28, 2014
That's the code bro
okonja:

Re: What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? by Baddo101(m): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2014
Issokay
Re: What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? by Baddo101(m): 8:35am On Oct 28, 2014
The next time u see her lay ambush and jump on her way suddenly. stare @ her for like 10 sec. move close to her and give her a french kiss @ 180 degrees hug position. she will fall for u.................thank me lerra.
thats how most world leaders woo their woman...Lolz..
Re: What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2014
Why are you so hard on yourself. Calm down & get over with the self-pity you're wallowing in.

Start to feel & experience joy and find a way , anyway, to improve your self-esteem.

There's nothing like an ugly person, all other things equal. Trust me.
Re: What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? by Phillyglobetrot: 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
I wondering what my man's responses are going to be when he reads those other posts. LOL!

I think you guys are on to something. You ever see that movie "Don't Be a Menace to South Central"? When you see a chick you like, pull out a 45 caliber gun and put it to her head like, "What's your phone number? Now!". Then once you get the number, bounce her tiddy with the gun and be out. Haa!

But seriously, help a fellow brother in the struggle folks! That's why the idea of wooing and flawed concepts of courtship are so common today. Chicks work together to enforce this. It ain't natural. We're not givers, we're takers. You think cave men wrote poems and confessed their love on one knee? F' NO! The bopped broads over the head and drug them to the cave where the candles were already lit. Champagne glasses full, and dino meat on a plate. Be gotta stick together. I'm helping and get help from my folks here every day about stuff like that, cause the chicks here are ruthless. And it gets worse elsewhere. So show that guy some love. Help that man! (Now picture Al Sharpton or Martin Luther King saying that statement, to help drive things home. wink )

And Word up about that friend-zone thing. That sh! t sucks. Hard as hell to get out of. Don't be a friend, but approach and visualize her as a person you were already friends with. No sense in hiding the fact that you want to bone with being friends. She already knows. She knows you want her for something, and it ain't just being friends.
Re: What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 29, 2014
Phillyglobetrot:
dude i so much enjoy ur write ups. i wil gv a damn try tanx so much.
Re: What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2014
merit12:
Lemme comment

Next time you see her,slap her hard and when she say what's that for tell her for not responding to you when she know you have feelings for her

Lol when she comes back with her family sowie be your number(God forbid her papa na soilder ,or na she be only girl out of seven children and the rest na boys )think am your self

Back to base

Wait are you blackop

Next time you see her (smile politely ,greet her )don't toast her oh,make her notice you.don't be too fast (nor fast pass your shadow oh)compliment her 2 or more occasion and be friends with her first oh(from clap to dance).

Then to the koko ,tell her your feelings (don't be too comfortable with friendship)cos that will land you in friendzone oh.

Go try these first one and come back for next tips

Never give up if you wanna try
babe gurl u knw dts a kinda hilarious slapping gal all because of dating her, dt must b a movie act
Re: What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2014
holamiday:
Why are you so hard on yourself. Calm down & get over with the self-pity you're wallowing in.

Start to feel & experience joy and find a way , anyway, to improve your self-esteem.

There's nothing like an ugly person, all other things equal. Trust me.
hmm! tanx brox

(1) (Reply)

Things Sex Can Make You Say Unknowingly / My Sister Asked Me To Take Off Her Clothes... / Observation From Yesterday Mr NL 2016 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.