Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters (72585 Views)

NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. / Graduates With Fake NYSC Call-up Letters Sentenced / NYSC Batch A Candidates, Have Call-up Letters Shown Up In Your School Yet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by suckerr: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
I got a text and E-mail. Stating my call up letter is ready, and I can still pay and print online or go to my school to collect. Any1 got same?
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by longih20(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
angry angryAm really bored abt dis NYSC call up letter link of a tin. now there is a link for printing of call up letter in their portal www.nysc.org.ng bt when I click it, it will redirect me to registration or payment site. Am confused nd am no longer finding it funny angry
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by hYpErbOi: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
longih20:
angry angryAm really bored abt dis NYSC call up letter link of a tin. now there is a link for printing of call up letter in their portal www.nysc.org.ng bt when I click it, it will redirect me to registration or payment site. Am confused nd am no longer finding it funny angry

Well I think NYSC are close to solving this problems of not been able to print CUL as the site as been upgraded so maybe perhaps y'all can now print you CUL smiley
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ankara lori fasasi (versace)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by aijaydiva(f): 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
hYpErbOi:

Well I think NYSC are close to solving this problems of not been able to print CUL as the site as been upgraded so maybe perhaps y'all can now print you CUL smiley
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by aijaydiva(f): 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
longih20:
just checked mine there and it said no details found. Probably they r still working. Wen it redirectS to dat page just ignore d registeration form and click on resume registration
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by figment232(m): 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
nma24:
I don't think so... Just go to your uni and collect the letter OK...
He can still pay.
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by location(m): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Wao, a young graduate by name Michael Abimbola, with First Bank Account No: 2014945171, needed N2 million to start his dream life and be self employed. Kindly render any financial support to this emerging future and you will be rest assured you helped a destiny. Thanks
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by 3dmagnus(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
congratulations to all of u pros corps, i am happy for u all/ those posted to ekiti, well come, i will be at camp. call me on 08135031267. also check out ekiti facebook page, facebook.com/nbc14. see u soon
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by ATMCARD2(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
so na otondos full here......no wonder.....
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by cupidora(f): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
Please,I don't mean to derail d thread,I went to the phones section but most threads 're just 'dead'...Had to find a thread wit a reasonable no.of viewers so I can get quick response. Pls,I really need to know if MTN ipulse free mid-night calls still works.Thanks
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by jey4all(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
In a case where Our names was spelled wrongly. How do we correct our names?
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by Joshuadon: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
GOOD night grin grin wink pals
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
kedu ihe ona ako?
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by shem31: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
That's true that the link is out but the question how do we do it cos I saw to tins there when I logged in which is change date of birth and print slip
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by crystaldale: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
Crystal dale is a Nigeria based company that is engaged in cutting edge innovations through various media platforms. Our services include branding, corporate promotions and entertainment..
we in need of strong, vibrant, sound minded, charismatic, composed, and well-spoken youths who are determined to break barriers and impact positively in the growth of the company through their innovative and communication skills....
interested applicants should send their cv’s, phone number and scanned passport photograph to
crystaldale2@outlook.com..

crystal dale team.
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by bamac(m): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
Lets wait til 2mao mornin or better still early hours of 2mao to confirm our destination (4 those who avnt known it already tru d crashd nysc site or d no record found/bak to registration or payment site) good luck
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by 1stklazz(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
The dude just asked a question,the least you could have done is to answer him correctly or keep ur hands off your keyboard or whatever device you are using
Bigii:

GOD! Dnt tel me ure jst been released frm cage. undecided

1 Like

Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by Kbraims(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
princetunex:

Nawa o. Even those dt are not serving will not ask dz kinda qtn.

...bt that's non of my business.
Man just answr d question u ar ask if u dnt knw keep shut

1 Like

Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by Kbraims(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
alexispaul:
is it compulsory to pay d 4000 or can we go to our institutions to get our call up letters?
I want 2 pay mine 2day bt i was told d paymnt have not started
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by Stellaenefa(f): 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
Call me for this gown. 07067423282

Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by Keenysbojan(m): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by jahbiz: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
Isryl02:
And you had to open a thread for that?
Everyone got it, either you paid the 4k or not, I guess its just a warning message against one silly site where people are said to be checking their postings.

I got this from NYSC site

WARNING – Illegal (FAKE) Websites !!!!!
Please note that you can only print your NYSC
Call-up letters from the official NYSC portal
(portal.nysc.gov.ng, nysc.org.ng or
portal.nysc.org.ng). Any other sites apart from the above are not only illegal but also fake and should be disregarded. Be warned!!!

But I don't think this means you can print your letter online if you didn't pay o
U shouldn't have made a comment if u think it doesn't worth being here. The info is timely, informative and educative. Some people actually need it if u don't... Mind you I dd serve my fatherland a few yrs ago so you should know where to start incase u wan to reply me.
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by iamdjtune: 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
DOWNLOAD FUTURE'S NEW ALBUM TITLED MONSTER HERE http://www..com/download-album-zip-future-monster/
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by jahbiz: 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
cupidora:
Please,I don't mean to derail d thread,I went to the phones section but most threads 're just 'dead'...Had to find a thread wit a reasonable no.of viewers so I can get quick response. Pls,I really need to know if MTN ipulse free mid-night calls still works.Thanks
Choi see this kinda question! This was one of the reasons I stopped using 2go some years ago. Why wasting ur resources here when u can check their website or call their customer care lines?
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
figment232:
He can still pay.
That's definitely a Good news.. quite a relief
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by ibro360(m): 12:08am On Oct 30, 2014
NYSC SITE IS BACK
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by Superstar007(m): 1:06am On Oct 30, 2014
Site isn't available and this is what they spent more than 800million on shocked
Naijerya my contrey
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by Superstar007(m): 1:09am On Oct 30, 2014
cupidora:

It still works na
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by Isryl02(m): 1:34am On Oct 30, 2014
jahbiz:
U shouldn't have made a comment if u think it doesn't worth being here. The info is timely, informative and educative. Some people actually need it if u don't... Mind you I dd serve my fatherland a few yrs ago so you should know where to start incase u wan to reply me.
if u like, serve ur uncle's land a century ago, e no concern me. If u couldn't comprehend the post, u shud av simply asked. There's already a C '14 thread where issues like that are already being treated and most new threads were always closed by Yokiti, hence I was wondering why she had to open a new thread when she could easily ask the same question in the existing room. I'm pretty sure even the op understood my point, cos I've read one of her replies explaining why she had to open a new thread, tho not genuine.
Re: Printing Of NYSC Call Up Letters by Youpele52: 1:51am On Oct 30, 2014
Five science facts we learnt at school that are plain wrong.

www.nairaland.com/1973239/five-science-facts-learnt-school

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo) / Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF) Members / Beautiful Corper Whose Backside Got Guys Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.