Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,175 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Apology To The Mode And Mr Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apology To The Mode And Mr Seun Osewa (596 Views)

A Public Apology To Ishilove / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / Apology To MTN Internet Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apology To The Mode And Mr Seun Osewa by klem93(m): 2:41am On Oct 28, 2014
All that I can say right now is that am sorry for any havoc I might have cause with my useless behaviours of flooding this honourable site with a blog url... www. maxgist. . com... am really sorry please help me to lift this ban, stump of shame and disgrace from me, cause the owner of the blog has turned me to subject of insult and ridicule daily, he said until you people lift the ban before he allows me to rest... am so sorry please in your infinite mercy, forgive me and I promise not to do that again... Ejoor nitori Olorun cause the owner of the blog has been suffering from getting traffick daily... please consider my plight please
Re: Apology To The Mode And Mr Seun Osewa by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 28, 2014
OP I forgive you but I will not lift the ban. I want you to forever live with the shame.

Yours sincerely,
Charix.
Re: Apology To The Mode And Mr Seun Osewa by klem93(m): 5:04am On Oct 28, 2014
charix:
OP I forgive you but I will not lift the ban. I want you to forever live with the shame.

Yours sincerely,
Charix.
As funny as myself... Mind you is not a shame

(1) (Reply)

Partners, Genotype Incompatibility and Playing Safe / Grandpa Gives Jobs Before Dying / Picture Of Seun Drinking GARRI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.