Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

There Is An Usain Bolt In All Of Us - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / There Is An Usain Bolt In All Of Us (893 Views)

Worlds Fastest Man Usain Bolt In Big Trouble / Usain Bolt Beaten By Justin Gatlin In 100m Race In Rome / Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is An Usain Bolt In All Of Us by smallgod(m): 2:59am On Oct 28, 2014
The London 2012 Olympics was a festival that will endure in the minds and hearts of millions of people for years to come. It was marked by the breaking of old records and invariably the setting of new ones, and the creation of new stars in various events. Of all the stars that graced the festival, one reigned supreme. It was the indomitable, incomparable Usain Bolt. He breezed through the 100 metres and 200 metres events like there was no real competition for him. And indeed, there was no real competition for the super athlete.
To continue reading this article and to read more inspiring articles, please visit www.iwishicouldbebetter..co.uk.

Re: There Is An Usain Bolt In All Of Us by EbenezerOj: 6:56am On Oct 28, 2014
I want to become an athlete and I need a club or something to join to actualize my dream,I want to run for my country one day,please I need you sir to tell me what it takes,here's my line 09099460012 and my email is ebenezerondabeat@yahoo.com
Re: There Is An Usain Bolt In All Of Us by smallgod(m): 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
EbenezerOj:
I want to become an athlete and I need a club or something to join to actualize my dream,I want to run for my country one day,please I need you sir to tell me what it takes,here's my line 09099460012 and my email is ebenezerondabeat@yahoo.com

What you have to do is keep honing your talent with whatever opportunity that comes your way. That might mean running in your neighbourhood, at school, at the gym, at church competitions, I mean absolutely WHEREVER. Get people (or someone) to RECORD you in action. I am talking about making videos, taking pictures, stuff like that. Promote all these on social media and send some to athletics clubs around the world (GOOGLE WILL BE YOUR FRIEND HERE). Keep at it and don't give up or doubt yourself. PLEASE DO NOT DROP OUT OF SCHOOL, if you are already in school or arte seeking admission into the uni. A formal education is still a much highly respected thing. Even the legendary American basketballer Shaquille O'neal has a PhD. He once admonished the also legendary (arguably one of the best 3 basketball players ever) to go get his degree before arguing with him. So please, stay in school. Talents can be honed at school like I mentioned earlier. Join your school's athletics club. Challenge your friends to races. Hell, run to class. I used to do that. I will contact you via e-mail later. One love.
Re: There Is An Usain Bolt In All Of Us by smallgod(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
Keep practising, keep training with an aim to the achievement of your goals. And when you achioeve them, do not rest on your oars but set new, greater goals to achieve.

(1) (Reply)

Its Voting Time! Who Will Be The Greatest As The 2014 Ballon D'or Countsdown. / Stephen Keshi Cry Out: I Have Been Offered A "Slave Contract" By NFF / Ahmed Musa Captaincy: The Bigot Induced Hooplah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.