Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN (8086 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by justmag(m): 4:57am On Oct 28, 2014
List ten words that describe your dream Woman or Man.

This is my list, what is yours??

1. Slim thick tongue
2. Confident
3 Independent
4. Beautiful
5. Exposed
6. Educated
7. Family Oriented
8. Fashionista
9. Goddess
10. African
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by merit12(f): 6:34am On Oct 28, 2014
1 he should be my friend(after love has fad always frienndship is need when kids starts coming)

2 he should love me more than I love him,I prefer it that way or else(yawa go dey)

3 he should care for me not wif financials only ,when he cares he will always want to know if I'm okey(yes oh)

4 he should have sense of humor (because me ,I'm fun to be with,I don't get angry easily I pick humor in every thing)that's my problem cos it will keep me smilling,laughing,nd happy all day.(Full stop)

5 he should not be a woman beater oh because I will be very very very in the houx,no talking even when he is happy. To avoid beaten or when I know he want to start fighting ,if he is in the south I will be in the north to avoid damaging my skin(I hate stori that tourch,I pray make he see me beat oh)

6 he should be good in bed(yes if you like open your eyes like full moon or read there again)I will not lie oh,he has to or try to satify me oh,woman have needs oh(before unkor)

7 he should be social at least ,he doent have to be mr know it all but he has to try.

8 manner and attitude is vital,he can posses all the above and lost number 8(I go purshoe am pass houx ,he nor go even know me next life)

9 he can be of a average height ,me and person nor dey(he must be tall,slim,sexy,dark or chocolate them go collect am from me )so?he must be average oh,not too handsome(I nor day say my yam nor done)collecting tinz

10 even if he has no money now,he must have goals and plan for future (because me nor wan suffer from the beginning and suffer die oh,nd poor man like pikin well well nd dm nor fit send pikin go school)at least suffer in the beginning or no suffer and enjoy last last

11 op I guess you know my number 11?if not the question is for you

OP are you black??

Never give up if you wanna try

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by mrajims(m): 6:52am On Oct 28, 2014
God fearing,
Beautiful
tall
slim
fashion
fair in complexion
intelligent
confident
independent
etc

1 Like

Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by MrTeymee(m): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2014
Fine face
Slim
Real
Extra Real
#Dazall
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by justmag(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2014
[quote author=merit12 post=27511843][color=#990000]1 he should be my friend(after love has fad always frienndship is need when kids starts coming)

VERY IMPORTANT

2 he should love me more than I loveIMPORTANT? er it that way or else(yawa go dey)

HMMMM....THATS A FIRST. NEVER HEARD DAT BEFORE

3 he should care for me not wif financials only ,when he cares he will always want to know if I'm okey(yes oh)

NICE...SO IF HE IS BROKE...ITS NOT THAT IMPORTANT?

4 he should have sense of humor (because me ,I'm fun to be with,I don't get angry easily I pick humor in every thing)that's my problem cos it will keep me smilling,laughing,nd happy all day.(Full stop)

THATS GOOD! !

5 he should not be a woman beater oh because I will be very very very in the houx,no talking even when he is happy. To avoid beaten or when I know he want to start fighting ,if he is in the south I will be in the north to avoid damaging my skin(I hate stori that tourch,I pray make he see me beat oh)

NO FORGIVENESS AFTER HITTING A WOMAN

6 he should be good in bed(yes if you like open your eyes like full moon or read there again)I will not lie oh,he has to or try to satify me oh,woman have needs oh(before unkor)

LMAOOO. ..NO COMMENT
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by justmag(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2014
mrajims:
God fearing,
Beautiful
tall
slim
fashion
fair in complexion
intelligent
confident
independent
etc

Dark skinned girls get no love??
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 28, 2014
merit12:
1 he should be my friend(after love has fad always frienndship is need when kids starts coming)

2 he should love me more than I love him,I prefer it that way or else(yawa go dey)

7 he should be social at least ,he doent have to be mr know it all but he has to try.

8 manner and attitude is vital,he can posses all the above and lost number 8(I go purshoe am pass houx ,he nor go even know me next life)

9 he can be of a average height ,me and person nor dey(he must be tall,slim,sexy,dark or chocolate them go collect am from me )so?he must be average oh,not too handsome(I nor day say my yam nor done)collecting tinz

10 even if he has no money now,he must have goals and plan for future (because me nor wan suffer from the beginning and suffer die oh,nd poor man like pikin well well nd dm nor fit send pikin go school)at least suffer in the beginning or no suffer and enjoy last last

OP are you black??

And u didn't even add God fearing to ur list

I hereby declare that ur list is

[size=100pt]useless[/size]

tongue tongue
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by djeezy(m): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2014
1. Beautiful
2. Smart
3. Sensitive
4. Sexy
5. Respectful
6.warmhearted
7. Confident
8. Hardworking
9. Tall
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by merit12(f): 11:42am On Oct 28, 2014
Good
Ofcourse he has to be Godfearing oh

What if he pretense that he is

Do you also know his heart?

It only God that can tell

Btw are you black??

AgapeCharis:
And u didn't even add God fearing to ur list

I hereby declare that ur list is

[size=100pt]useless[/size]

tongue tongue
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 28, 2014
merit12:
Good
Ofcourse he has to be Godfearing oh

What if he pretense that he is

Do you also know his heart?

It only God that can tell

Btw are you black??

I disagree. Actually,, u can tell

If I am black??

BTW→God never created a black man
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by tartar9(m): 11:53am On Oct 28, 2014
merit12:

OP are you black??

Eeya,keep waiting for ya prince charming am sure you just in your early twenties by the time menopause wan reach =D
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by Houseofglam7(f): 11:53am On Oct 28, 2014
I still dey dream, when I wake up,I go describe my "dream man"

1 Like

Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by STENON(f): 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
I. God Fearing
2. Optimistic
3. Jovial and smiles.
4. Highly Intelligent
5. His nature of work should be maximum of 8 hours......i.e. between 8am to 4pm.He must shows some signs of responsibility to his Family by staying with us.
6. He must be ambitious
7. Have passion for furthering his Education.
8. Humble in spirit and in real Life.
9. Neatness
10. Self control
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by dre11(m): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dream woman happens in the dream
Dream words talks about the ideal world.. ...

Ideal world does exist there when I do sleep

But here now........ This is reality and real word
So.. ........ Let her be herself with no pretence

All other things will follow

1 Like

Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by justmag(m): 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
djeezy:
1. Beautiful
2. Smart
3. Sensitive
4. Sexy
5. Respectful
6.warmhearted
7. Confident
8. Hardworking
9. Tall

number 10
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by justmag(m): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
AgapeCharis:
I disagree. Actually,, u can tell

If I am black??

BTW→God never created a black man

lol! then wat did he create??
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by justmag(m): 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
merit12:

OP are you black??

Yes!! I am as black as they come, why?
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
justmag:

lol! then wat did he create??
He created only one man and one woman. Do some research. The garden of Eden was not in Africa.

And guess what..

We all came from the loins of that oyinbo man cheesy

on annypie we stand cool
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by maryam6(f): 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
God fearing
very caring
neat&
RICHHHHHH
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by Karleb(m): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Well educated.
Slim.
Beautiful.
Endowed.
Neat.
Charactericious i.e, of good character.
Humorous.
Independent.
Womanly.
Dazzal.
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by justmag(m): 6:46am On Oct 31, 2014
AgapeCharis:
He created only one man and one woman. Do some research. The garden of Eden was not in Africa.

And guess what..

We all came from the loins of that oyinbo man cheesy

on annypie we stand cool

Say what That sounds like some illuminati issh. Who told u dat?
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:01am On Oct 31, 2014
1.good in bed

2.wonderful cook

3.honest

4.out-spoken

5.averagely confident -not some over confident lady who tink the world revolves around her

6.submissive

7.fair or dark ... Not an abino

8.working class

9.decent dress sense

10.non feminist
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by jmoore(m): 7:21am On Oct 31, 2014
1-Virtuous
2- Tear rubber
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2014
Nawa o,see analysis
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 31, 2014
May you all find what you are looking for.
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by justmag(m): 7:49am On Nov 01, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
1.good in bed

2.wonderful cook

3.honest

4.out-spoken

5.averagely confident -not some over confident lady who tink the world revolves around her

6.submissive

7.fair or dark ... Not an abino

8.working class

9.decent dress sense

10.non feminist

Lmaoo at not albino!! they need love too!! You know God works in mysterious ways. what if ya destined to be with one to experience tru love. lol!
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by justmag(m): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2014
andromida:
May you all find what you are looking for.

Amen!! same to you grin
Re: 10 Words That Describe Your Dream MAN/WOMAN by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2014
justmag:

Lmaoo at not albino!! they need love too!! You know God works in mysterious ways. what if ya destined to be with one to experience tru love. lol!
lol ... That awkward moment when she can't see you clearly in bed

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Is So Good In Bed; Cant Stop Sleeping With Him / Photo Of This Extremely Cute Female Soldier With A Riffle Is Melting Hearts / “Hustle, Get A Car And Get Back To Me” – Lady Tells Man Who Swung By Her DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.