Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Why Is It That Most Married/engaged Couples Don't Wear Their Rings. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Married/engaged Couples Don't Wear Their Rings. (550 Views)

Is It Okay If Married/engaged Couples Practice MouthAction? / RING: Y Wud Some Married/engaged Ladies Not Hv One On / Why Do Most Men Not Wear Their Wedding Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most Married/engaged Couples Don't Wear Their Rings. by chiibekee(f): 5:37am On Oct 28, 2014
I have come to realize that most married men and women don't wear their rings. Does that mean they are not proud of their spouses? Or they don't want to be seen as 'taken'.
Re: Why Is It That Most Married/engaged Couples Don't Wear Their Rings. by mesoade(m): 5:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Oya,married peeps on NL come and answer
Re: Why Is It That Most Married/engaged Couples Don't Wear Their Rings. by Ladycloud(f): 5:54am On Oct 28, 2014
married women usually wear thier ringz...itz men who usually dnt wear thierz..Btw...my dad doesnt even wear his...coz he feelz its uncomfortable
Re: Why Is It That Most Married/engaged Couples Don't Wear Their Rings. by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 28, 2014
Am married and i dont understand trend not to wear rings. We both wearing them.
Re: Why Is It That Most Married/engaged Couples Don't Wear Their Rings. by shikshark: 6:04am On Oct 28, 2014
Ladycloud:
married women usually wear thier ringz...itz men who usually dnt wear thierz..Btw...my dad doesnt even wear his...coz he feelz its uncomfortable
i disagree ma, because ive lost count of the number of times i rescued my wifes ring from the toilet and she stilll keeps forgeting it there. though
it doesnt really matter because we trust each other
Re: Why Is It That Most Married/engaged Couples Don't Wear Their Rings. by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 28, 2014
Its becomin insignificant these dayz.....
Re: Why Is It That Most Married/engaged Couples Don't Wear Their Rings. by merit12(f): 6:50am On Oct 28, 2014
I have no comment

But............

I have gotten some comment

Op some are ashawo,box sexes it takes the grace of God to be faithful to one person,ring as restriction to so egusi ,okoro,etc and they have been eating and now you wan them to stop
Some wear their when leaving home at a sight of handsome man,beautiful babe they remove it sharply.

Some are due to allergic to metal,it does hurt some.

In all nothing as beautiful and a man or woman wearing a ring(not chinko ooo)it makes you have respect and out of band to singles

I'm out of here

Oooooops I just comment

Sig never give up if you wanna try

Op this for you........

Are you black?
Re: Why Is It That Most Married/engaged Couples Don't Wear Their Rings. by YungwizzzyPt7: 6:53am On Oct 28, 2014
I've been married for 11years

and I don't know what you're saying
Re: Why Is It That Most Married/engaged Couples Don't Wear Their Rings. by Ladycloud(f): 7:11am On Oct 28, 2014
[quote
author=shikshark post=27511424]
i disagree ma, because ive lost count of the number of times i rescued
my wifes ring from the toilet and she stilll keeps forgeting it there.
though
it doesnt really matter because we trust each other [/quote]......lol....i fink trust has a role to play tooo

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do Please / Would You Break The Law To Savea Loved One? / How To Be A Good Girlfriend & (girl Friend!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.