Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,969 members, 7,803,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

CAPM/PMP Certification Exams - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CAPM/PMP Certification Exams (12799 Views)

Help!capm Exam Prep: Rita Mulcahy's Course In A Book For Passing The Capm Exam / How Much Does PMP Certification Cost? / Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by moshigh2007(m): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2015
joaquin64:
Hi, as some of us can see or have heard, PMP/CAPM is becoming a huge deal in the world and being certified is very important. Most of the threads on this issue have become old so I wanted to start a new one. Please is there anyone interested in sharing information or pdf copies of certain materials online?

For example I am looking for Rita Mulcahy's book on CAPM exam prep. Thanks.

PS: Also if you would like pdf copies of the PMBOK 5th Edition (latest) which is the only book you would ever need and should only use to study for both PMP/CAPM, you can drop your email. I also have Rita Mulcahy's PMP exam prep book (most used/popular book for the exam preparation part) and an extra PMP Exam practice test and study guide by another popular author. Send to others that ask you for it in return. Share knowledge and help one another. Thanks.

please this is my mail address moshigh2007@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by kehindesis(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hello am olatunde I need this materials kindly send it to me on mail. Olatundeaz@yahoo.com or if there is any information kindly text me 07034215599 I want to sit for the PMP AND CAPM exam coming months
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Chrisie2012: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
CNatale2012@gmail.com please and thank you
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Benvin: 2:32am On Sep 05, 2015
Here is my email kelushi2000@yahoo.com. I am preparing for the exam as well.
Would appreciate Rita book and the exam prep questions for PMBOK 5. Thanks
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Kunzky(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
please also send to kunsky_4_u@yahoo.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by jinha(m): 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
I have rita PMP exam prep pdf latest , but I will also need to have CAPM exam prep by rita... Please if you do have any CAPM exam prep please do send to folayanbabatunde@ymail.com and also if anyone needs PMP exam prep holla at me..
Thanks
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by jinha(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2015

Send your email if you need Rita.
Don't know if you still have rita CAPM exam prep? If you still do, please do send it to me on folayanbabatunde@ymail.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by estwhile: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
jinha:
I have rita PMP exam prep pdf latest , but I will also need to have CAPM exam prep by rita... Please if you do have any CAPM exam prep please do send to folayanbabatunde@ymail.com and also if anyone needs PMP exam prep holla at me..
Thanks

Pls kindly send "PMP exam prep" by to
Thanks
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by coruso(m): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
joaquin64:
Hi, as some of us can see or have heard, PMP/CAPM is becoming a huge deal in the world and being certified is very important. Most of the threads on this issue have become old so I wanted to start a new one. Please is there anyone interested in sharing information or pdf copies of certain materials online?

PS: Also if you would like pdf copies of the PMBOK 5th Edition (latest) which is the only book you would ever need and should only use to study for both PMP/CAPM, you can drop your email. I also have Rita Mulcahy's PMP exam prep book (most used/popular book for the exam preparation part) and an extra PMP Exam practice test and study guide by another popular author. Send to others that ask you for it in return. Share knowledge and help one another. Thanks.
pls I need the PMP book
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 14, 2015
jinha:
Thanks
please i need PMP exam prep. Thanks in advance.
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by kennybanks(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2015
please kindly send to

kennybanks123@gmail.com

thank you
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by lanrywatt(m): 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
I care too lanry4christ2006@yahoo.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by michiwano: 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
If anyone has a copy of the pmbok 5th edition in .pdf that they won't mind sharing, please email to pickpins@hotmail.com. Thanks.
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by indira25: 4:27am On Dec 05, 2015
Hi i am taking up the CAPM exam soo. Can anyone please send the CAPM exam prep to hrshilpa12@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by haibe(m): 3:28am On Dec 24, 2015
Please for those that have it already. Kindly upload to ur Dropbox or a data sharing site so we can download with ease.. The world is too advanced already for us to still be dropping mails to get a very light data file. Thanks
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Comfort01(f): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2015
Pls send to tosinarowogbola@gmail.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by ebbie9ja(m): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
joaquin64:

Stallon007@rocketmail.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
joaquin64:

God bless u 4d initiative..pls help me with both...egbejustine20@yahoo.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by uscofield: 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
PMP certified, need help? mail me u.scofield@yahoo.com, ask questions
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:05am On Dec 27, 2015
jinha:
Thanks
pls send me that for your PMP exam prep pdf by rita...while I await that for CAPM..thanks in advance..egbejustine20@yahoo.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by simbright: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
simeonbright11@gmail.com tanx
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by aje33: 7:34am On Dec 29, 2015
Hello everyone,
I have all the basic materials you need to pass your PMP exams, it cost me quite much to get them but I've decided to give them out for a token. They are

Rita PMP exam prep. PDF
Rita PMP exam simulator software with instructions and app to unlock(crack it).
PMBOK V PDF
Over 3000(three thousands) PMP practice questions and answers.
Project management for dummies.

Just all you need pass your PMP exam once.

All these I'm giving out for just N5000.

All the package + Head First PMP text book. (N7000)

If you're interested. Just text. Ayo. 07068028203.
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by tohbank(m): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
Heeeey!!!I need it oooo,bankytobino@yahoo.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 01, 2016
joaquin64:

Send email.
bro pls adafin44@gmail.com for all possible CAPM material you got. Jah bless you!
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by tigarlomotee(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Abeg I postrate help a brother with all mention product/material package for PMP/ CAPM from Rita to the rest.
My email address is taiwo.igbinosun123@gmail.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by naniboi: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please I am interested nnanna4@yahoo.com.
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Sunnystooth(m): 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
Please i need it too. PMP/CAPM materials. Somebody please help a brother. Thanks.. Sunny2tooth@gmail.com
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Sunnystooth(m): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
Anyone please?
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by Enes22(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
Bro help ur brother "akuboenes247@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by stephano100(m): 11:07am On Feb 26, 2016
Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by stephano100(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2016
just as haibe said Please for those that have it already. Kindly upload to Dropbox, 4shared, zippyshare or a data sharing site so we can download with ease.. The world is too advanced already for us to still be dropping mails to get a very light data file. Thanks.
cc:
joaquin64
kelvinodum
gbenga007
mayo47
shodexy
MrsBee
Enes22
Sunnystooth
naniboi
tigarlomotee
hopsydboi
tohbank
simbright
LouisVanGaal
uscofield
ebbie9ja
Comfort01
indira25
michiwano
kennybanks
Enangson
coruso
estwhile
jinha
Kunzky
kehindesis

3 Likes

Re: CAPM/PMP Certification Exams by damitalk: 10:24am On Feb 29, 2016
hhhhgfg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Risk Management Forum / Lawyers In The House Please Help. Can I Leave My New Job Without Issue / The Unprecedented Story of Sowemimo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.