Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read (2884 Views)

Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) / Tecno M5 Specifications And Features Leaked / Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by LOVEGINO(m): 6:53am On Oct 28, 2014
When last did we have a gist about a soon to be released Blackberry flagship device? , well we have one now.. Introducing the Blackberry Windermere, here are it’s rumoured specifications

4.5-Inch 1440×1440 Full HD LCD 453 DPI
Display – A Beautiful large display for the largest BlackBerry experience to date.

A Revolutionary Keyboard – The fast, accurate typing experience you crave with the convenience of all your favorite all-touch gestures at your fingertips.
Designed to keep up with you all day – A powerful and efficient battery designed for a full day use. A slim 3450 mAh battery.

A better BlackBerry 10 camera and photo taking experience – 13MP OIS rear camera designed to capture the best photo every time.

The device is said to be incredibly light and built using a stainless steel frame with the overall design inspired by modernist architecture. On top of that, it’s also said to be thinner than that of the BlackBerry Z30 which is 9.4mm thick and by no means a thick device.

Will you be getting a Blackberry Windermere?

Read more at http://www.360nobs.com/2014/05/leaked-soon-to-be-launched-blackberry-windermere-specification-leaked/#eOpjQBRpM1XJXUqU.99

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 28, 2014
All these gadgets are just a fad.... Thr worth loses wen another new gadget comes out...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by tshegs19: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2014
Classic??
Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by Collinz2(m): 7:25am On Oct 28, 2014
Lame design

1 Like

Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by Flye: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Collinz2:
Lame design
Not bad considering the fact that smartphone makers have less options in shape design other than outer casing matarial and spec.

1 Like

Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by zizazizu: 8:19am On Oct 28, 2014
Ahhh! Now this is a device I will buy with joy! I am a sucker for keyboards and a fan of blackberry. For them to combine both large screen (which the Q10 lacks) and keyboard (which the Zs lack) is unbelievable! Can't wait! When is the release date?

1 Like

Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by major466(m): 8:21am On Oct 28, 2014
I think the design is cool. Will be nice messaging device. But am still enjoying my Tecno. Android Rules.

1 Like

Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by NnamdiN: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2014
Ahhhh why na. Planned using my Q10 for 10years embarassed
Op compare it side by side with the Q10 abeg

2 Likes

Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2014
zizazizu:
Ahhh! Now this is a device I will buy with joy! I am a sucker for keyboards and a fan of blackberry. For them to combine both large screen (which the Q10 lacks) and keyboard (which the Zs lack) is unbelievable! Can't wait! When is the release date?

The battery has gotten me already.

A blackberry fan here.

1 Like

Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by Obinnio: 9:54am On Oct 28, 2014
please for the sake of knowing,blackberry windermere is the same as blackberry passport,
Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by ycmdng(m): 10:47am On Oct 28, 2014
Obinnio:
please for the sake of knowing,blackberry windermere is the same as blackberry passport,
The name windermere was changed to Passport pre-lauched. I guess this new design is another device entirely to be named same.
http://crackberry.com/blackberry-windermere-be-called-blackberry-passport
Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by airclipse(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2014
NnamdiN:
Ahhhh why na. Planned using my Q10 for 10years embarassed
Op compare it side by side with the Q10 abeg
abeg market ur Q10 for me na...
Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by NnamdiN: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2014
airclipse:
abeg market ur Q10 for me na...
lol I need to be sure this one is better. I love the bigger screen.
Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by vyqtour(m): 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
hahaha
Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by nani667: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
I wonder who comes up with these crappy names...
Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
Another Passport-type model?

WTF is it with this 3 row keyboard setup? How do you type with the space bar jammed between V and B?
Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
2ndOGA:
[s]Another Passport-type model?

WTF is it with this 3 row keyboard setup? How do you type with the space bar jammed between V and B?[/s]

angry

Scratch that, the OP is an idi.ot. This is stale news of the Blackberry Passport before it's official launch.
Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by Aizebioje(m): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
2ndOGA:

angry

Scratch that, the OP is an idi.ot. This is stale news of the Blackberry Passport before it's official launch.
You would have made your point without necessarily calling thr op an I.dioT

1 Like

Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by BrosPeter: 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
I thought Blackberry died years ago, who's trying to rescucitate this dead berry?
Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by igwedaboss(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
zizazizu:
Don't say u haven't seen the blackberry passport
Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by zizazizu: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
igwedaboss:
Don't say u haven't seen the blackberry passport

It's too wide. This one is slim enough, and light enough. Its a phone I want, not a radio.
Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by DisGuy: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Looks nice!!
Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by igwedaboss(m): 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
zizazizu:

It's too wide. This one is slim enough, and light enough. Its a phone I want, not a radio.
lmao... seen

1 Like

Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by NnamdiN: 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
zizazizu:

dunno how they came up with that passport design, looks too ancient.
Do you miss the trackpad? angry I miss that button like cray

1 Like

Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by shadelek(m): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
2ndOGA:

angry

Actually, I am highly dissapointed with your contribution to the topic. Is the op the one that leaked the phones detail? Cant u do it without insulting people on this forum?
Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by Jolaoshot(m): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
This device is BlackBerry classic.. It was announced at the launching of BlackBerry passport
Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by herald9: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
will it support 70% of android applications? cheesy
Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by acenazt: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
2ndOGA:
Another Passport-type model?

WTF is it with this 3 row keyboard setup? How do you type with the space bar jammed between V and B?
the Windermere is passport oh. the original name was Windermere
Re: Leaked!! ; Soon To Be Launched Blackberry “windermere” Specification Leaked Read by acenazt: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
O.P na Windermere be passport na. she na name. the original name for passport na Windermere.

(1) (Reply)

MTN AWOOF!! Credit #30 For 5000 Airtime Quickly Te Soju E / Before You Subscribe For Airtel 3gb For #1500.. Think Again. Its Scam / Android Warning Over 13 Popular Phone Games – Uninstall Them NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.