Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets (61945 Views)

Fatima Bombom-Sani Shines At Nigeria Law School, Breaks Record / Nigerian Law School Prospective 2015/2016 Set... / Can Educators Reveal Their Experience With Nigerian Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Skimpledawg(m): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
alentyno:

Sometimes the way you guys reason is so so appalling!

1. OAU is an old school thus there is every chance of it producing more 1st class!!!
E.g man city defeated man utd last sunday but United have 20 epl titles to their while man city has just 4 but doesn't it mean that man utd is the better team right now? NO!!

2. A high % of bright students seek admission into all these hyped schools like OAU so that they can garner respect from their peers
So @ the end of the day if a lot of them graduate with 1st class it doesn't mean it is due to the school!!!!!! It is basically down to their intelligence

GET THIS INTO YOUR DAMN SKULL!!!!
Wat is dz 1 sayin sef? undecided....abeg shift make we c beta graduates! Ai Rep Absu...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
alentyno:
Excellent!

Btw where are the peeps from the supposed Great ife undecided supposed better by far unilorin undecided UNN? UNILAG? ABU? Anybody?
which school you go? those schools you mentioned have at one time or the other had students with first class at the Nigerian Law school; maybe they are tired of always being lonely at the top. Ask those two guys ,they still wish to go to the big-time 1st generation schools!
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
ajoskele:
#ignoredtillyoustartusingyourbrain
Go siddon somewhere joor. olodo. when your mates were busy studying hard for JAMB so as to score above the 200 cut off mark set by top notch uni's in Nigeria. You were busy playing rubber on the street. Continue living in f.ools paradise.
Simpleton!
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
2fine2fast:
State school products will always be the second grade products they are.
The article just singled out those 2 examples out of the many in the list
that might have made 1st class.
They actually made news because they were the first from their respective
schools to achieve such feat; a feat that has been eluding their schools since inception.
You didn't even have to read between the lines.....the facts were not clumsy at all.
I guess you were trained better but your inferiority complex has clouded your
verbal comprehension.

Repping FutMINNA
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by hardbody: 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
stabillo:

http://www.punchng.com/education/how-we-made-first-class-law-school-graduates/

.....And those Universities are never mentioned by half bred pundits typing gibberish in NairaLand about the best Universities in Nigeria.

Ignorant Dummies parading the E-world since 607 BCE
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Shirbrown(f): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
peddy231:

A girl from university of Ibadan also made a first class(Bayelsa campus)

name please?
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Hibiscuss(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:
Hardwork pays. For students still in the university, quit nairaland today and face your studies. For those done with school and working, show more dedication to your work and stop wasting your invalueable time on this forum.

Same way you are wasting yours?
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
i smell jealousy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Nicepoker(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:
Hardwork pays. For students still in the university, quit nairaland today and face your studies. For those done with school and working, show more dedication to your work and stop wasting your invalueable time on this forum.
mods pls ban him
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by KenSaroWiwa: 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nicepoker:
mods pls ban him
Don't be stupìd..... Stupïd child.....Stupïd boy.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by ajoskele(m): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
saxywale:

Go siddon somewhere joor. olodo. when your mates were busy studying hard for JAMB so as to score above the 200 cut off mark set by top notch uni's in Nigeria. You were busy playing rubber on the street. Continue living in f.ools paradise.
Simpleton!
Egbon, u dull gan oh..my neighbour often say "common sense is not common". Now. I believe her.
If I wanted any federal uni, I would get one without stress. FYI, I didn't apply to any federal uni because I knew they are all overrated. I went to a state uni and I have never for once regretted taking such decision.

Come, do you think everybody dreams of submitting applications around looking for jobs? I guess that's what they teach you in your federal uni(I'm very sure you are still an undergraduate)!!

Have you begged daddy to send money this month? Or is it the same old story?
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Fresia01(f): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
sandzphield:
Is absu abia state university If yes then please hide your face .
and y should i do dat. mr?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by nomabeeee(f): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
See my formal head pastor..ikechukwu uzoma..yes he pastored living word campus church absu even as a student..am soo proud of u sir..congrts to them..they were also given schlorships to do their masters at harvard university..
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Khalifa04: 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:

Be warned, am I your father's mate ?
stupidity is you, wu do u think u re talking to
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Khalifa04: 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:

Be warned, am I your father's mate ?
stupidity is in you, wu do u think u re talking to
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by godchildjayboy(m): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
Kudos and great performance, may God grant your effort in your achievement.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by olajobsmaster(m): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
Truly excellent! Its so nice to see Nigerian youths repping like this in the academic world.
With the disciplined attitudes of these guys, it won't be hard for them to find well-paying Law jobs in Nigeria.

See here: http://jobsmaster.com.ng/Law-jobs-in-nigeria.html/
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
ajoskele:
Egbon, u dull gan oh..my neighbour often say "common sense is not common". Now. I believe her.
If I wanted any federal uni, I would get one without stress. FYI, I didn't apply to any federal uni because I knew they are all overrated. I went to a state uni and I have never for once regretted taking such decision.

Come, do you think everybody dreams of submitting applications around looking for jobs? I guess that's what they teach you in your federal uni(I'm very sure you are still an undergraduate)!!

Have you begged daddy to send money this month? Or is it the same old story?
what an idio.t. it's your type that goes around saying Oxford or Harvard is overrated.
Just get over it. you graduated from an unpopular glorified secondary school.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by ajoskele(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
saxywale:

what an idio.t. it's your type that goes around saying Oxford or Harvard is overrated.
You be Mumuni, bros.. so Uniben and Oxford or Princeton are the same? Mtchew
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by ajoskele(m): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
saxywale:

Just get over it. you graduated from an unpopular glorified secondary school.
Yes, I did... an unpopular glorified underrated secondary school..

You?
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Oxman(m): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
Congrats Leaned Bro. #TeamLearnedMinds
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
ajoskele:
Yes, I did... an unpopular glorified underrated secondary school..

You?
lol. you dont even wanna know. So uniben and AUAAU are the same
If someone gave a testimony of how he chose uniben over AUAA or whatever you call it, why does it makes you angry. You have an envious heart and inferiority complex. it kills faster than HBP. You really need help, mental health help that is, Mr sore loser. Retard!
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by IYANGBALI: 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
I hate schooling
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by ALKARULEZ615(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
OlaBlaize:
OAU had 3 first class graduates last year. We aint living on past glory, so try to make ur brain function properly.
DELSU had just 1 1st Class in 2 sessions

And plz, don't resort to insults!
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by ajoskele(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
saxywale:

lol. you dont even wanna know. So uniben and AUAAU are the same
If someone gave a testimony of how he chose uniben over AUAA or whatever you call it, why does it makes you angry. You have an envious heart and inferiority complex. it kills faster than HBP. You really need help, mental health help that is, Mr sore loser. Retard!
This is the second time you would use inferiority complex this afternoon. Do you even know the meaning?
It's your type that dwells in the glory of your alma mata and stop adding value to your life. I pray you wake up early before you regret attending an "unglorified" advanced post-secondary school!
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Arsenate(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
pazienza:

True, but more often than not,you would find out that most big(brilliant) players(students) play for the big clubs(schools). But that does not mean that anybody who played/plays for the big teams is better than all that played/plays for the smaller teams. These things are individual dependent.

Examples abound where big players are found playing for the smaller teams, eg Maradona and Napoli, Henry and Arsenal, Batistuta and Fiorentina, etc.

Okocha never played for the big teams(no disrespect to PSG) but Mikel though a chelsea player is not even half the player Okocha was.
in your dumb head the third most successful team in one of the best leagues in the world is a small team. here's you speaking without facts. just proved that the so-called top schools you guys keep yapping about are indeed overrated.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Adroit3s(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
WOW! Always glad to see people make it BIG....Because when i get to such position(i certainly will), i want people to pray for me. Well....thumbs up to U people.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by vision2050: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Ograke(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
alentyno:

Good lord! Please stop making mockery of your self. Since comprehension is one of your weakest point, let me arrange it well for you

Step 1:Read the bolded part in your post

Step 2: read the bolded part in my post

If you couldn't still get then I am sorry your case is serious. There is nothing I can do to help your case. Seek medical advice. Thanks.
LMAO.

This guy na first class mumu o..

Lol..

You implied AAUA hasn't' produced more than one NLS first class graduate because it was created not long ago(15 years)

I countered you that even within that timeframe(15 yrs ago till now),OAU has produced many of such compared to AAUA's 1.

Your mumuism is incurable,honestly.

Lemme do you the favour of halting this frivolous argument..Lol.

Pele..Get well soon..Lol.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by fernandoc(m): 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
That Iyke guy looks like the pastor of living word campus church way back in absu. He is really focused. Thumbs up bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office. / Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos / Benue State University New Dress Code For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.