Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,937 members, 7,799,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets (61908 Views)

Fatima Bombom-Sani Shines At Nigeria Law School, Breaks Record / Nigerian Law School Prospective 2015/2016 Set... / Can Educators Reveal Their Experience With Nigerian Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by alentyno: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ograke:

LMAO.

This guy na first class mumu o..

Lol..

You implied AAUA hasn't' produced more than one NLS first class graduate because it was created not long ago(15 years)

I countered you that even within that timeframe(15 yrs ago till now),OAU has produced many of such compared to AAUA's 1.

Your mumuism is incurable,honestly.

Lemme do you the favour of halting this frivolous argument..Lol.

Pele..Get well soon..Lol.
sad sad OAU has produced more first class within than time frame (those 15 years) simply because the number of intelligent peeps that chose to go to OAU are far far far greater than the intelligent ones that chose AAUA

Oh my good Jesus make this bro to get my point. Please. I can't believe comprehension can be this difficult sad
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by STENON(f): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
jacksparrow1207:

When we go read yur own darling? grin
With God all things are possible.
I am already on the track, and I promise to make reference to your comment in the next 6 months by God's Grace.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
ajoskele:
This is the second time you would use inferiority complex this afternoon. Do you even know the meaning?
It's your type that dwells in the glory of your alma mata and stop adding value to your life. I pray you wake up early before you regret attending an "unglorified" advanced post-secondary school!

grin Plonker.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Smooyis(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Big congrats to my broda Opeyemi and colleagues. All d best in their future endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by KenSaroWiwa: 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
Khalifa04:
stupidity is in you, wu do u think u re talking to
I'll deal with you and lock you up in jail. You must be very stupîd. I'm not your fathers mate and be warned for the last time. Because we are on a faceless forum doesn't mean you can open your silly mouth anyhow. By the way, you are talking to his excellency Chief Dr Chukwudi Okonkwo of agborika land and the special adviser to one of the greatest military leaders to have ever ruled this country. Don't let me get angry with you stupîd boy.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by perrychemical: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
It is unfortunate that we placed so much values on mediocrity in Nigeria, if it were a beauty pageant, they would have been given them millions, cars to mention just a few. One thing i am sure of, there is God ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Khalifa04: 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:

I'll deal with you and lock you up in jail. You must be very stupîd. I'm not your fathers mate and be warned for the last time. Because we are on a faceless forum doesn't mean you can open your silly mouth anyhow. By the way, you are talking to his excellency Chief Dr Chukwudi Okonkwo of agborika land and the special adviser to one of the greatest military leaders to have ever ruled this country. Don't let me get angry with you stupîd boy.
now i see dat am wasting my time talking wit a shame fool like u
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by ovo4u(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
Meanwhile some aboki dey kill themselves in North West 9ja
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by topearos(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
stabillo:
I'm proud of you Opeyemi Longe SSASS Alumni
Man I be ssass alumni too, may I know you? The set behind Opeyemi is mine.
He has made us proud.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by KenSaroWiwa: 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Khalifa04:
now i see dat am wasting my time talking wit a shame fool like u
Why should a great man like me be exchanging words with an illiterate whose father struggled to sell groundnut to send his useless son through school but this same useless son decided to drop out instead. The money I use on a single day to take care of my pet dog alone will buy you. You deserve to be my house boy you this useless child. Give me a call so that you can be bathing my dog everyday and I'll put you out of your misery.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by shawana9911: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
Writing Jobs Available. Work From Your Home!
--► Earn Up To $30 Per Blog Post
--► Earn Up To $50 Per Article
--► Earn Up To $250 Per Story
URGENT! Please visit: ======= >>>> www.MoneyKin.Com

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by pazienza(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
Arsenate:
in your dumb head the third most successful team in one of the best leagues in the world is a small team. here's you speaking without facts. just proved that the so-called top schools you guys keep yapping about are indeed overrated.

Arsenal is not a big team nah, atleast it's not in the class of Madrid,Barcelona,Bayern, Manchester united,Juve,Porto.

Btw, i am a die hard Arsenal fan,but i am being objective. And i am also, a state university product.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by NurseJP(m): 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
Doing all my Best in my Nursing career,Lord if it is your wish,Grant me 1st class,AMen,#COngratulations Brothers for making us Proud!
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by bamto(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
donphilopus:
No Federal University Graduate could graduate with a first class?! State University Graduates are repping well!

Very wrong. Four people actually made a first class, and one of them was a first class graduate of law from the quitessential University of Ibadan. This thread, I suppose, is to celebrate products of schools that have never made a first class at the Nigerian Law School. University of Ibadan brain products have time and again broken uncommon records at the Nigerian Law School. In fact, the lady that carted away most of the awards last year was a first class graduate of the University of Ibadan. #Proudly Unibadan. #Proudly First and Best cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by louiskay(m): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:
Hardwork pays. For students still in the university, quit nairaland today and face your studies. For those done with school and working, show more dedication to your work and stop wasting your invalueable time on this forum.
. Enemy of information.............. Na who carry u enta here.......... Mtchewww..........
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Muhehehehehehehehe.... Where are all those wereys screaming U.I, UNILORIN, OAU, UNIBEN, UNILAG and d lyks.... Mumuish pple living on past glory grin

just like Manchester united. (Livin on past glories) buhehehehe
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by louiskay(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
Emilord:
guy,there were four first classers.one was from Ife
. Four first ''''classers'''. This got me laughing in kufuki style
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by modestdude(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
Fresia01:
absu well represented.... say school bfore u getting first class na war!!!! still love d school... ma alma mata
With your written expression here, why won't it be war for peeps like you to get 2nd class let alone First class. Keep being obssesed with Seun's money angry
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Arsenate(m): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
pazienza:

Arsenal is not a big team nah, atleast it's not in the class of Madrid,Barcelona,Bayern, Manchester united,Juve,Porto.

Btw, i am a die hard Arsenal fan,but i am being objective. And i am also, a state university product.
oh Porto is bigger than Arsenal now. I see. Sanchez opted for arsenal over juve and l'pool; that says a lot. and don't talk champions league success... that simply means we will have to throw in Nottingham forest in there.
how in the world is a team with 13 epl titles, 11 fa cup trophies and some other honours not a big team. a team with one of the biggest and modern stadiums in England. a team with a self sustainable system that will remain in the top for years.
yes arsenal isn't as big as 3 or 4 teams in Europe but to call them a small team is a big lie and an insult. a true gunner will know all these
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by barnabas91: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Muhehehehehehehehe.... Where are all those wereys screaming U.I, UNILORIN, OAU, UNIBEN, UNILAG and d lyks.... Mumuish pple living on past glory grin

Na jealousy go kill yu...werey!
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
barnabas91:

Na jealousy go kill yu...werey!
make dem hold dis one b4 e enta market ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by darlenese(f): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
One of their little secret to this gr8 success is that they dnt ping or use d net with their phone, infact they dnt hv a smart phone.........for those student here, face ur book n leave dat phone alone! cool
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by pazienza(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
Arsenate:
oh Porto is bigger than Arsenal now. I see. Sanchez opted for arsenal over juve and l'pool; that says a lot. and don't talk champions league success... that simply means we will have to throw in Nottingham forest in there.
how in the world is a team with 13 epl titles, 11 fa cup trophies and some other honours not a big team. a team with one of the biggest and modern stadiums in England. a team with a self sustainable system that will remain in the top for years.
yes arsenal isn't as big as 3 or 4 teams in Europe but to call them a small team is a big lie and an insult. a true gunner will know all these

Bro, i love Arsenal, even in our trophyless spell, i remained faithful, but the truth is that Arsenal FC is no longer a european heavyweight, maybe Arsenal is not a small club, but we are not a big one either, we are somewhere in between big and small.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by joyce01(f): 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
Wow...God, help me. #Law School on ma mind
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Isryl02(m): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
ajoskele:
No Dept of Chemical Sciences in AAUA, sir!
Ask and you shall know.
There is, formerly chemistry and industrial chemistry. Shalom
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by kallymore(m): 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
alentyno:
Excellent!

Btw where are the peeps from the supposed Great ife undecided supposed better by far unilorin undecided UNN? UNILAG? ABU? Anybody?

Of course when unilorin students made first class the previous year u never asked, bros, everyday no be xmas.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Khalifa04: 10:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
KenSaroWiwa:

Why should a great man like me be exchanging words with an illiterate whose father struggled to sell groundnut to send his useless son through school but this same useless son decided to drop out instead. The money I use on a single day to take care of my pet dog alone will buy you. You deserve to be my house boy you this useless child. Give me a call so that you can be bathing my dog everyday and I'll put you out of your misery.
now i see {Am very sorry sir}
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Emilord(m): 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
louiskay:
. Four first ''''classers'''. This got me laughing in kufuki style
bro,that is a fvcking correct English

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by Isryl02(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
ovo4u:
Meanwhile some aboki dey kill themselves in North West 9ja
North East, actually.
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by louiskay(m): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
akinsadeez:
AAUA is just producing their very first law school first class student after how many years and some people are using that to abuse federal schools. That is simply pathetic. After all the first class students that UI, OAU, UNILORIN and others have consistently produced over the years is it not good for the less privileged schools like AAUA to also enjoy the feeling of having a first class.
Consider this, one of the four first class students this year is from OAU, but it did not make headlines. why? Simply because OAU (and other federal unis) producing a law school first class is so commonplace or expected that no one is surprised or shocked by it.
But when a school like AAUA gets a law school first class for the first time in their history, out of shock and surprise, even CNN can interrupt their program to announce breaking news. grin. Its understandable that they should be happy sha but abusing federal schools is like someone who just bought his very first car now abusing another fellow who sells cars for a living.
. Lame analysis I must say........ Guy, let's not be meticulous wit the truth..... Federal institutions are loosing their taste........... Afterall, u people sing, dance, wine nd dine on past glories...... ##AAUA#rocks##.. ##gracia##
Re: Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets by ajoskele(m): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Isryl02:
Ask and you shall know.
There is, formerly chemistry and industrial chemistry. Shalom
wow..now I know.
I graduated 2012 anyway.. Na dis mountain no allow us see dat side jawe..when was yours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Grammatical Jargons Often Used By Nigerians. / 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb / 12 Things You Won’t Believe Have Proper Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.