Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Jonathan, Nigeria’s Most Tolerant, Democratic Leader – Ogoriba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Nigeria’s Most Tolerant, Democratic Leader – Ogoriba (1104 Views)

Buhari ‘ll Be Nigeria’s Most Democratic Leader — Tony Momoh / President Jonathan’s Nigeria At 53 Speech - Full Text / Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan, Nigeria’s Most Tolerant, Democratic Leader – Ogoriba by clara472: 7:37am On Oct 28, 2014
Chairman, House of Representatives Committee on Niger Delta Affairs, Hon. Warman Ogoriba, has contended that President Goodluck Jonathan has raised the bar on good leadership and tolerance, arguing that his successor may find it difficult meeting the standard.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/828-jonathan-nigeria-s-most-tolerant-democratic-leader-ogoriba

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Nigeria’s Most Tolerant, Democratic Leader – Ogoriba by braintext(m): 7:38am On Oct 28, 2014
cheesy
Re: Jonathan, Nigeria’s Most Tolerant, Democratic Leader – Ogoriba by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2014
We dont want a president that is tolerant. We want someone who is quick to punish corruption..and that person is BUHARI FASHOLA..... VOTE FOR A NEW CHANGE
Re: Jonathan, Nigeria’s Most Tolerant, Democratic Leader – Ogoriba by ratiken(m): 7:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Very true. No average Nigerian politician can stomach what GEJ overlooks. After he leaves office in 2019, we will continue to compare his successors to him in this regard.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Nigeria’s Most Tolerant, Democratic Leader – Ogoriba by pacesetter939: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2014
ratiken:
Very true. No average Nigerian politician can stomach what GEJ overlooks. After he leaves office in 2019, we will continue to compare his successors to him in this regard.

GOD bless you for speaking the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Nigeria’s Most Tolerant, Democratic Leader – Ogoriba by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2014
Cutehector4u:
We dont want a president that is tolerant. We want someone who is quick to punish corruption..and that person is BUHARI FASHOLA..... VOTE FOR A NEW CHANGE
you don't want a president who's quick to punish corruption, you simply want a dictator, because you are use to it. You were born into it. I'm not sayin Buhari is goin to be one, but its going to be really difficult for Jonathan's successor to tolorate what he(Jonathan) is tolorating. That is the disadvantage of democracy which Nigerian don't like.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Nigeria’s Most Tolerant, Democratic Leader – Ogoriba by EbuGeneral(m): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2014
ok
Re: Jonathan, Nigeria’s Most Tolerant, Democratic Leader – Ogoriba by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 28, 2014
brightmexy:
you don't want a president who's quick to punish corruption, you simply want a dictator, because you are use to it. You were born into it. I'm not sayin Buhari is goin to be one, but its going to be really difficult for Jonathan's successor to tolorate what he(Jonathan) is tolorating. That is the disadvantage of democracy which Nigerian don't like.
lol...dictator ke,.........if u think u lived under the power of a dictator , u would live to tell the story? Has it evr occured in history dat buhari was a dictator like idi amin or saddam hussein? D man is a retired general now and a civilian so i dnt cee any good reason why he will become one... I tell u, even if obasanjo whr stil young and fit, and wanted to run as president again, i wouldnt mind votin him in... I hav my reasons... Goodluck has failed us.... He only succeded in bringin badluck to nigeria.... He was slow to action.......all u hear abt nigeria now is boko haram and bad government...
Re: Jonathan, Nigeria’s Most Tolerant, Democratic Leader – Ogoriba by clara472: 8:47am On Oct 28, 2014
GEJ is a very tolerant leader in fact the most tolerant leader in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Nigeria’s Most Tolerant, Democratic Leader – Ogoriba by Randerl: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2014
grin grin

How much you collect? Hope Them Pay For The Megabytes Wasted?
Re: Jonathan, Nigeria’s Most Tolerant, Democratic Leader – Ogoriba by omenka(m): 8:54am On Oct 28, 2014
clara472:
Chairman, House of Representatives Committee on Niger Delta Affairs, Hon. Warman Ogoriba, has contended that President Goodluck Jonathan has raised the bar on good leadership and tolerance, arguing that his successor may find it difficult meeting the standard.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/828-jonathan-nigeria-s-most-tolerant-democratic-leader-ogoriba
I don't need to read any further.

Next!!
Re: Jonathan, Nigeria’s Most Tolerant, Democratic Leader – Ogoriba by okpismart: 10:27am On Oct 28, 2014
His Tolerant
Re: Jonathan, Nigeria’s Most Tolerant, Democratic Leader – Ogoriba by izu777: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Cutehector4u:

So you need dictators
Re: Jonathan, Nigeria’s Most Tolerant, Democratic Leader – Ogoriba by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
izu777:

So you need dictators
last tym i checked, buhari wasnt in military anymr
Re: Jonathan, Nigeria’s Most Tolerant, Democratic Leader – Ogoriba by vanunu: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
clara472:
GEJ is a very tolerant leader in fact the most tolerant leader in Africa.

I think the word should be democratic and not tolerant.
Re: Jonathan, Nigeria’s Most Tolerant, Democratic Leader – Ogoriba by izu777: 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
vanunu:

I think the word should be democratic and not tolerant.

True
Re: Jonathan, Nigeria’s Most Tolerant, Democratic Leader – Ogoriba by ChimaAdeoye: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
The bad thing is that in the African's mentality, tolerance is a mark of weakness. That is why you should sometime order some hard knocks on those that mistake your tolerance for weakness.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Nigeria’s Most Tolerant, Democratic Leader – Ogoriba by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
I have said it several times that Jonathan is too much of a gentleman!
If I were Jonathan....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Nigeria’s Most Tolerant, Democratic Leader – Ogoriba by izu777: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:
The bad thing is that in the African's mentality, tolerance is a mark of weakness. That is why you should sometime order some hard knocks on those that mistake your tolerance for weakness.

Quit True and he does so from time to time

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Remove Tambuwal As Speaker, Senator Tells PDP / Fashola Misleading Lagosians About Federal Task Force – PDP / Buhari's Missing Primary School Certificate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.