Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:21 AM

A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GM Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GM Buhari (1397 Views)

Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Imagine A Man Like GM. Buhari / I’ll Ever Be Grateful To Supporters Of One Nigeria – Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GM Buhari by ashson: 9:02am On Oct 28, 2014
A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GMB.

An Elderly Igbo man wrote: "My Advice For My Beloved Buhari supporters is that, they should not exchange words with Jonathan's
supporters again till around November, December.

They should just get all the amount of insecurity attack coupled with GEJ empty assurances written on a pamphlet,

get all the scores of corruptions in GEJ's tenure (Oduahgate, Diezani,) written on pamphlets,

get all the scores of links that shows PDP is the culprit behind Bokoharam written on another pamphlets, including Pastor Reno Omokri's link (as evidenced by Andrew Azazi),

Get the number of people GEJ has covered up on Bokoharam like Reno Omokri, Asari Dokubo, Henry Okah etc written,

get all the number of people that died on MIS screening exercise written on another pamphlet,

get the number of all the victims of bokoharam so far, with the failure of the intelligents incharge, by withdrawing troops while bokoharam strikes written on another pamphlet,

get the number of the unemployment rate written on another pamphlets,

get the months of ASUP & ASUU strikes written,

get the number of injustice on the sincere personalities like Justice Ayo Salami's case and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's case in details with the cover up for the corrupt fellows like Diezani ($20billion missing, #10billion jet scam), Oduagah (#255million vehicle scam), Andrew Yakubu (NNPC Chairman on $20billion), John Yakubu Yusuf (# 7billion ), etc on another pamphlets,

get the rate of impunity on Rivers state (Joseph mbu), governors forum (16>19 votes), taraba state (injustice on the gov), lagos state (Obanikoro's thugery) written on another pamphlets,

get the number of churches where GEJ has attended and ultimately makes Govt Policies in the churches with the Muslims marginalization in the confab and same marginalization in his cabinents and yet claim that APC is an Islamic Party (Should PDP too be called Christian Party? NO, because we belief GEJ is the Bigot not really the party.),

it was said that Sherrif & Inhejirika were the top finance supplier of BH, and up till now nothing have been done to them, so they should not forget to write that one on a separate pamphlet too,

The illegal arm deal scandal that worth $15million should be written on another pamphlet,

get the missing $20billion written in bold and coloured.

Etc...

Let Buhari's supporters gets all
these i have raised written on different pamphlets, distribute it as much as possible and ask nigerians; "DO NIGERIANS WANT THESE TRANSFORMATION AGENDA TO CONTINUE OR NOT?"

Then Let them go and sleep, they dont really need much campaign, i am sure Many people even among the IGBO's and Christians too are still honest, sincere and want Justice"

10 Likes

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GM Buhari by atinukedam(f): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Rubbish
Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GM Buhari by musaibnabdul(m): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
Thanks comrade, God willing something would be done about this. Great idea

1 Like

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GM Buhari by HAH: 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
Very apt
Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GM Buhari by condralbede(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
Another waste of my precious MB....
Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GM Buhari by ashson: 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
condralbede:
Another waste of my precious MB....
who needs you here?

2 Likes

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GM Buhari by condralbede(m): 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
ashson:

who needs you here?
Its very obvious u noticed me....so ask urself who needs metongue
Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GM Buhari by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
Remember to ask your pay master "Buhari" where he kept our $2 Billion.

Butt Licker

1 Like

Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GM Buhari by ashson: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2014
condralbede:
Its very obvious u noticed me....so ask urself who needs metongue
If you hate Buhari, you should not bother to read anything about him. use your time for something, it atleast you have something doing
Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GM Buhari by condralbede(m): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2014
ashson:

If you hate Buhari, you should not bother to read anything about him. use your time for something, it atleast you have something doing
dude is thr anywhere I posted that I hate ur pay masteram not a politician pls.
Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GM Buhari by ashson: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
condralbede:
dude is thr anywhere I posted that I hate ur pay masteram not a politician pls.
Go sleep then
Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GM Buhari by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
atinukedam:
Rubbish

like your life.... joblessness

@OP

dont worry, we all have them handy. these saTANS go hear am well well cool
Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GM Buhari by condralbede(m): 7:13am On Oct 30, 2014
ashson:

Go sleep then
God and die
Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GM Buhari by atinukedam(f): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
diluminati:

like your life.... joblessness

@OP

dont worry, we all have them handy. these saTANS go hear am well well cool
I can c u re mad and crazy,who jobless btwn u and I,u must be crazy
Re: A Very Important Message To Supporters Of GM Buhari by ashson: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2014
Only Buhari can lead this country, make a better Nigeria.

GEJ MuSt Go!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Adesina: How FG Ended 40 Years, N800bn Fertilizer Scam In 90 Days / REVEALED: APC Will Defeat President Jonathan In 2015 - PDP Chieftain / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.