Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

If Time Travelling Was A Reality, Where Will You Go...? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If Time Travelling Was A Reality, Where Will You Go...? (808 Views)

1000 Naira Fee "First Time Travelling By Land To Benin? / Air Service Between Nigeria And Jamaica Now A Reality / Your First Time Travelling Abroad.do You Act Like Mugu Or Sharp Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Time Travelling Was A Reality, Where Will You Go...? by Exjoker(m): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2014
Time (travelling) machine from H. G. Wells popular sci-fi novel "The Time machine", in which one can travel to the future or back to the past is not new to some people here. Travelling to see what's in the future or how the past has been like is a big fun to me. If time travelling was a reality, I will like to go to the future and see how Nigeria will be like in the next 100years to come and I will also like to go back to the past to see how my father's childhood had been like: the man don brag a lot about his childhood.
Feel free to voice out what you will like to do if time travelling was a reality.
Re: If Time Travelling Was A Reality, Where Will You Go...? by Lovetinz(m): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2014
I will head way back to show the Israelites the proper way to get to the promised land.
With a little assistance from my 'imported' memorized googlemaps of course.
Re: If Time Travelling Was A Reality, Where Will You Go...? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2014
To th time of adam and even and prevent eve from eating the forbiden fruit... Also to the time of king solomon and be his right hand man..enuf chics...lol also to the time of Jesus and play the role of the repentant theif..omo sure way to heaven...
Re: If Time Travelling Was A Reality, Where Will You Go...? by Exjoker(m): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2014
Cutehector4u:
To th time of adam and eve and prevent eve from eating the forbiden fruit... Also to the time of king solomon and be his right hand man..enuf chics...lol also to the time of Jesus and play the role of the repentant theif..omo sure way to heaven...
Noted
Re: If Time Travelling Was A Reality, Where Will You Go...? by freelife4all(m): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
mine would have been to go back to 1960 to make sure that the agitation and fight for independent is frustrated. There would't have been early independent in Nigeria. Because we are not matured to lead ourself, all this things happening would't have been happening.
Re: If Time Travelling Was A Reality, Where Will You Go...? by Exjoker(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
freelife4all:
mine would have been to go back to 1960 to make sure that the agitation and fight for independent is frustrated. There would't have been early independent in Nigeria. Because we are not matured to lead ourself, all this things happening would't have been happening.
you would have branded as enemy of the state Nnamdi Azikiwe and his cohorts
Re: If Time Travelling Was A Reality, Where Will You Go...? by benELOHIM7(m): 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
I'd have gone back to the the start....made sure they dint meet talkless of bleeping

(1) (Reply)

Naija Hotel Scams! Please Are These Guys For Real Please? / Horror In Ogbadibo: Trailer Crushes 8 Students To Death In Benue State (photos) / Earthquake In Eugene, Oregon U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.