Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Angry Fada Disgrace 10 Years Old Daughter On Fb 4 Lying Abt Her Age & Havin A BF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Fada Disgrace 10 Years Old Daughter On Fb 4 Lying Abt Her Age & Havin A BF (1949 Views)

Disadvantages Of Not Havin A Girlfriend/boyfriend / Am In My 30s I Am Havin A Crush On A 14 Yrs Old Gel In My Church / I Just Ended A 3yrs Old Relationship.pls How Do I Forget Abt Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Fada Disgrace 10 Years Old Daughter On Fb 4 Lying Abt Her Age & Havin A BF by Anoruo(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2014
A strict father has called out and disgraced her 10 years old daughter on Facebook for lying about her age... In the photo posted on his Facebook user name Kevin, were photos of his daughter wearing a customized T-shirt with mockery words  “I AM 10 YEARS OLD” on the front and “5th GRADER” on the back, leaving a message to explain reasons behind his action. In his post on Facebook, Kevin wrote....
“since my beautiful daughter Janiya wants to be grown and lie about her age. Saying she is 14,15,16,&18 years old. She claims to be in love and going out with a boyfriend which is completely against my rules!!!” I uncovered she has been doing this for quite some time.

She also has snuck and obtained social media accounts, also against my rule!!!. Here are the consequences behind her actions. An age define shirt. Yes people she is 5'9 & 10 years old.

1 Share

Re: Angry Fada Disgrace 10 Years Old Daughter On Fb 4 Lying Abt Her Age & Havin A BF by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Laugh my ass out...busted..kids sha
Re: Angry Fada Disgrace 10 Years Old Daughter On Fb 4 Lying Abt Her Age & Havin A BF by touchmeder: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2014
Is there no better way 2go about this? Small children of theses days sef!
Re: Angry Fada Disgrace 10 Years Old Daughter On Fb 4 Lying Abt Her Age & Havin A BF by Truth24(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2014
Hahahaha...... d Dad forced d cloth on her?
#But she's posing with so much confidence
Re: Angry Fada Disgrace 10 Years Old Daughter On Fb 4 Lying Abt Her Age & Havin A BF by terrymason(m): 11:12am On Oct 28, 2014
Na file and access to gadget/tv ni spoil this 1 so!. She need advise from her dad nothing more.
Re: Angry Fada Disgrace 10 Years Old Daughter On Fb 4 Lying Abt Her Age & Havin A BF by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2014
I hope all the Daddies of ammatures on Nairaland would do this to all the Kids here
Re: Angry Fada Disgrace 10 Years Old Daughter On Fb 4 Lying Abt Her Age & Havin A BF by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
im learning...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Fada Disgrace 10 Years Old Daughter On Fb 4 Lying Abt Her Age & Havin A BF by Peejayybold(f): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
Make the girl sef kalm down. Make she enjoy her adolescent/innocent age.
Re: Angry Fada Disgrace 10 Years Old Daughter On Fb 4 Lying Abt Her Age & Havin A BF by hackei(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
okay what if the girl commot suicide?? who will be blamed??
Re: Angry Fada Disgrace 10 Years Old Daughter On Fb 4 Lying Abt Her Age & Havin A BF by Isryl02(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hehehe cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Angry Fada Disgrace 10 Years Old Daughter On Fb 4 Lying Abt Her Age & Havin A BF by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hehehe, I'd have prefered beating than such a disgracement
Lol cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Angry Fada Disgrace 10 Years Old Daughter On Fb 4 Lying Abt Her Age & Havin A BF by Jodha(f): 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2017
When I was age... I didn't even know what 2go was.. Lol grin

The dad went extreme..

Cute child grin
Re: Angry Fada Disgrace 10 Years Old Daughter On Fb 4 Lying Abt Her Age & Havin A BF by mrmrmister: 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin grin
Re: Angry Fada Disgrace 10 Years Old Daughter On Fb 4 Lying Abt Her Age & Havin A BF by AyamStarch: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
She is opening her child to ridicule, issues like these should be sorted out at home not on fb

(1) (Reply)

Her Pastor Said I Was Not The Right Man For Her To Marry / Tag And Woo ( and picture ) / The Company That Helps People With Disabilities Masturbate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.