Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Keshi Returns As Coach Of Super Eagles, Resumes Work - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Returns As Coach Of Super Eagles, Resumes Work (949 Views)

NFF Re-appoints Samson Siasia As Coach For Super Eagles / Oliseh Officially Unveiled As Coach Of Super Eagles (Photos) / NFF Confirms Sunday Oliseh As Coach For Super Eagles, Appoints Dutch Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keshi Returns As Coach Of Super Eagles, Resumes Work by simplemyk: 10:43am On Oct 28, 2014
Chris Giwa, the Nigeria Football Association (NFA) Chairman who was restored to office on Thursday by a Jos court ruling, said on Monday that sacked coach of the national team, Stephen Keshi will resume work with the team today. Giwa who spoke to newsmen before the inauguration of interim committees at the NFA secretariat in Abuja urged all Nigerians to remain calm while the issues surrounding the NFA family crisis and the much-touted looming FIFA ban were resolved. Giwa reiterated that his board had reviewed and decided to sustain the out-of-contract assignment given to the technical crew of the Super Eagles led by Stephen Keshi. “It was agreed at our board meeting held Thursday that the technical crew headed by Keshi should remain in charge. “The issue of qualification to AFCON 2015 is not about Keshi. Therefore, all he needs now is support from all of us. “We have two more games left in the qualifiers and if you are telling someone who has started a process to go now when he has just two more games left to play, I don’t think it is right. “I don’t think whoever is coming in will have anything meaningful to contribute more than what is already on ground. “So, all we need now is to rally round our brother Keshi and pray that God will bless the team with victory in their two remaining matches. “I have spoken to Keshi and, by the grace of God, by Tuesday or Wednesday he should resume his normal duties as the coach of our national team,” he said.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/10/28/keshi-returns-as-coach-of-super-eagles-resumes-work/
Re: Keshi Returns As Coach Of Super Eagles, Resumes Work by Badosqi(m): 10:51am On Oct 28, 2014
It will be stupid of keshi to accept the job again.
Re: Keshi Returns As Coach Of Super Eagles, Resumes Work by Truth24(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2014
Badosqi:
It will be stupid of keshi to accept the job again.
I tell you.....
Re: Keshi Returns As Coach Of Super Eagles, Resumes Work by thaoriginator: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2014
Crazy people! I no watch Naija ball again sef.. Make fifa ban u jor!

1 Like

Re: Keshi Returns As Coach Of Super Eagles, Resumes Work by olojuede01: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2014
That will just prove all i have been saying about Keshi that he is a clueless coach and Totally confused fellow. Why would you be working without a contract? Which solid coach that knows his onions gets tossed back and forth? cool
Re: Keshi Returns As Coach Of Super Eagles, Resumes Work by wemmy01(m): 11:22am On Oct 28, 2014
Upon all those nonsence he has said "we not a serious footballing nation", so he can still come back for d job. keshi baba (big boss i hail oh) knew dat his chances of getting job elsewhere is low
Nigeria with dea problem

(1) (Reply)

AFCON 2015 Qualifier: The 10 Qualified Teams In Guinea / Funny Football Pics. Add Your's / UCL Draw: Barca-bayern, Madri.. Juve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.