Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four (2881 Views)

Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) / Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by profinmasscom(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2014
There was a butiful girl who was admired by four men. A singer, A hunter, A doctor, and A fisherman. One day she went to wash her clothe by the river. Co-cidently the four men where there. All of a sudden a crocodile bit her and dragged her into the water. The singer immediately composed a butiful song, the crocodile raise his head above the water to listen... The hunter shot dead the crocodile and the girl floated on water. The fisherman dive in and brought her to the shore, then the doctor treated her and she was well again. Now who deserve to marry the girl among the four
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by izaray(f): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2014
Only Her religious can bring an ans to this question!

One is she a christian or a Muslim?

If she is Muslim, dat means she can go for the four men, no offense op!

5 Likes

Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by sexymoma(f): 11:04am On Oct 28, 2014
izaray:

Buhahahaha.. Sorry u nor well grin

@op let her marry the singer o.. cos had it been the singer didn't compose the song the crocodile won't raise his head for the hunter to shoot his head and the fisher to dive in,Then the doc to treat her.
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by izaray(f): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2014
sexymoma:
Smiles...swty abi na lie?
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by sexymoma(f): 11:09am On Oct 28, 2014
izaray:
Smiles...swty abi na lie?
u nor lie o

1 Like

Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by Liability(m): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2014
for fairness let her not marry any of the 4 men.
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by Harmthe(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2014
sexymoma:

@op let her marry the singer o.. cos had it been the singer didn't compose the song the crocodile won't raise his head for the hunter to shoot his head and the fisher to dive in,Then the doc to treat her.

i seconded. no offence pls.
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by izaray(f): 11:37am On Oct 28, 2014
Liability:
for fairness let her not marry any of the 4 men.
Wat if she decide to go for d four? Lol
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by major466(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
None of them can marry her. Why? Because marriage is not done on the platter of bravery or heroic actions. Marriage is serious business.
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
izaray:

my dear in any religion a woman is entitle to only one man....she is nt a man...
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by izaray(f): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
sameer1212:
my dear in any religion a woman is entitle to only one man....she is nt a man...
Ok tnks!
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
izaray:
Ok tnks!
u wlcom
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by tpia6: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
What's the crocodile supposed to stand for, because why did it never surface previously at the river save on that very day?
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by darkroses(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
d doctor deserved to marry her because every other person assisted when she may be assumed to be unconscious.
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 29, 2014
profinmasscom:
There was a butiful girl who was admired by four men. A singer, A hunter, A doctor, and A fisherman. One day she went to wash her clothe by the river. Co-cidently the four men where there. All of a sudden a crocodile bit her and dragged her into the water. The singer immediately composed a butiful song, the crocodile raise his head above the water to listen... The hunter shot dead the crocodile and the girl floated on water. The fisherman dive in and brought her to the shore, then the doctor treated her and she was well again. Now who deserve to marry the girl among the four
don't u think we should consult IFA ...? This issue is serious o!
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by lyly911(f): 4:26am On Oct 29, 2014
this is very confusing;
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2014
sameer1212:
u wlcom
clears throat.Hmhm,sameer.Izaray swty.
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by Bigloaf: 9:16am On Oct 29, 2014
Well no need to Marry , the girl go submit her kpekus. One after the other.
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
Vikkyk10:
clears throat.Hmhm,sameer.Izaray swty.
lolz...Vikkyk dear, there is nothing going on with izaray? haba hw can i live u na? cheesy
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
sameer1212:
lolz...Vikkyk dear, there is nothing going on with izaray? haba hw can i live u na? cheesy
hehehe warn urslf o
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hehehe warn urslf o
undecided
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
lyly911:
this is very confusing;
lol realy?
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by passionate88: 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
The girl must be very butiful angryangry
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by passionate88: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
Harmthe:

i seconded. no offence pls.
I thirded... Any fourther?.
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by jmoore(m): 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
They planned the whole stuff. She should forget them.
The crocodile is not a real one.
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by lyly911(f): 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
sameer1212:
lol realy?
yeah....but i think the hunter deserves to marry the girl; because after singing the song without the crocodile being killed; it have still gone back to the girl to finish her up.....IMO though
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
lyly911:
yeah....but i think the hunter deserves to marry the girl; because after singing the song without the crocodile being killed; it have still gone back to the girl to finish her up.....IMO though
shocked but what abt d singer that first make d crocodile to raise his head? d crocodile would hv finsh her bfore d hunter came u knw?
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by lyly911(f): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
sameer1212:
shocked but what abt d singer that first make d crocodile to raise his head? d crocodile would hv finsh her bfore d hunter came u knw?
yeah....that's why i find it very confusing.....the girl shouldn't marry anyone then
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by izaray(f): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2014
sameer1212:
Okay, now i understand d reason why Vikky was clearing her throat...cha!!! Deris God oo lol
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
izaray:
Okay, now i understand d reason why Vikky was clearing her throat...cha!!! Deris God oo lol
it's nt wat u tink swty
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
izaray:
lolz... hw are u today?
Re: Who Deserve To Marry Her Among The Four by izaray(f): 9:17am On Oct 31, 2014
sameer1212:
lolz... hw are u today?
Am good dear, sorry my internet was too poor yesterday!

(1) (Reply)

Guys/ Ladies: Can You Marry A Lesbian/ Gay? / I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL / What Is Your Worst Pick Up Line In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.