Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

HELP: Gaming Enquires - Gaming (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / HELP: Gaming Enquires (242798 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by GameDevNG: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
Anyone interested in testing out a mobile game? Send me an email through Nairaland with your name. When it's time a copy of the game would me send to you via the same email. Cheers!
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Ennybouy(m): 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hello guys.
I'm using a tecno w4(with 1gb ram and 16gb rom). I need u guys to suggest the best mobile games for me, be it soccer, action and adventure games.
I also need info on how to get pes 2017 or 2018 for ppsspp. I already have the ppsspp app..

Thanks
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by fattprince(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Pls roomies, my laptop HP probook 4500 with windows 8 and core i3 does not play pes 13-16 even though it is 4 gig ram it will install oo but it will still not pay pls can someone suggest a solution for me
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hello guys,
What's the best place to buy a PS 4 console, fifa 18, cod ww II in abuja. Need it urgently. Thanks.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by kulex2k1(m): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2018
fattprince:
Pls roomies, my laptop HP probook 4500 with windows 8 and core i3 does not play pes 13-16 even though it is 4 gig ram it will install oo but it will still not pay pls can someone suggest a solution for me

What error message do u get?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Ennybouy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hello guys, please how do i set dream league 2018...the app and the file available
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by vickysmalls1: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2018
please help!my gamepad is showing "USB not recognized " on any pc
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by 9tailskid: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
Please, When I Switch On My Hacked Ps2, It Shows The FreeMCBoot Screen And Nothing Else( i.e It Doesn't Get Past The FreeMCBoot Logo Screen)

Please, Anybody Here To Help Me Out?
cc:
Nigmarelli
Oluwaseunsodiq
Thegamingorca
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
9tailskid:
Please, When I Switch On My Hacked Ps2, It Shows The FreeMCBoot Screen And Nothing Else( i.e It Doesn't Get Past The FreeMCBoot Logo Screen)

Please, Anybody Here To Help Me Out?
cc:
Nigmarelli
Oluwaseunsodiq
Thegamingorca
Change your card reader.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by 9tailskid: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Change your card reader.

Thanks a lot for replying.
I'll do what you said... I hope it works.

If it helps i just bought the Ps2 like recently and the previous owners Flash drive got lost so i had to buy a new one and i downloaded an iso on it.. I wonder if i have to do anything else on my flash.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
9tailskid:

Thanks a lot for replying.
I'll do what you said... I hope it works.

If it helps i just bought the Ps2 like recently and the previous owners Flash drive got lost so i had to buy a new one and i downloaded an iso on it.. I wonder if i have to do anything else on my flash.
Update Openps2loader to latest version and copy your iso to Sdcard/DVD folder.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by 9tailskid: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Update Openps2loader to latest version and copy your iso to Sdcard/DVD folder.

Ok.. How do i update the Openps2loader? Is it already on my Ps2 memory card cos it has some folders namely FreeMCBoot, OPL, BOOT and Sys Bin.

A clear guide/tutorial would be appreciated.. Taking into account that i'm a noob and that the Ps2 is already hacked, and also that i have a flash drive with a game(iso) i downloaded in it. Thank you.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
9tailskid:

Ok.. How do i update the Openps2loader? Is it already on my Ps2 memory card cos it has some folders namely FreeMCBoot, OPL, BOOT and Sys Bin.

A clear guide/tutorial would be appreciated.. Taking into account that i'm a noob and that the Ps2 is already hacked, and also that i have a flash drive with a game(iso) i downloaded in it. Thank you.
Read this thread and follow the instructions listed. Someone else had the same issue a while back and this was how it was rectified.
https://www.nairaland.com/3078464/please-out-play-station-2
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by 9tailskid: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Read this thread and follow the instructions listed. Someone else had the same issue a while back and this was how it was rectified.
https://www.nairaland.com/3078464/please-out-play-station-2

Boss, it's been rectified... Turns out that it was a faulty disc tray, so i had it changed and voila my FMCB booted up and my games loaded.
Thanks a lot tho for responding. Bless
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
9tailskid:

Boss, it's been rectified... Turns out that it was a faulty disc tray, so i had it changed and voila my FMCB booted up and my games loaded.
Thanks a lot tho for responding. Bless
Really? Disk tray?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by 9tailskid: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2018
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Really? Disk tray?

Yeah.. the disk tray undecided undecided
You sound surprised? Why
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
9tailskid:

Yeah.. the disk tray undecided undecided You sound surprised? Why
Yea, the disk tray rarely has any effect on fmcb/Openps2loader.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by 9tailskid: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Yea, the disk tray rarely has any effect on fmcb/Openps2loader.

Maybe, but i wouldn't know that.
You said -rarely- so that means it could have an effect in some cases?
It's working now tho
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Dave98(m): 12:27am On Feb 14, 2018
1 pls how do I download real football 2012 on my Android 2 pls I wanted to play fmh 2014 but is not playing is just loading me back by saying location not found pls helpful
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by tunex22(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2018
please, I've been searching for Football manager 2016 files but couldn't get it cos newer version of FM can't work on my android phone. Can someone kindly help me with the game files for installation. here is my email - tunexak@gmail.com
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by mindsta(m): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
Yemmite22:
Guyz I need your help. I want to delete some game from my flash drive but connecting it to my laptop It doesn't display the games name only the files and I couldn't identify the games. pls which app do I need on my laptop that will enable it to display the pes 2 games names? pls inbox me or contact me on whatapp on 08062366786

Jst download an app called usbutil......search 4 it on google n dahs all
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by 9tailskid: 10:18am On Feb 20, 2018
Ennybouy:
Hello guys, please how do i set dream league 2018...the app and the file available

Install the APK and then copy the Obb file in and paste it Internal Memory>>Android>>Obb.
Understand?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Which network is best for download from ps playstore. Location- Lagos
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by 9tailskid: 12:50am On Feb 21, 2018
Jake619:

You mean Google PlayStore? Any network na, provided you've got data and a steady connection.. Your question lacks direction tho.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by malikalhaj: 7:43am On Feb 21, 2018
9tailskid:

You mean Google PlayStore? Any network na, provided you've got data and a steady connection.. Your question lacks direction tho.
PSN = PlayStation Network

Jake619:
u no lagos has different areas, right? depends on the area in lagos
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
malikalhaj:

PSN = PlayStation Network

u no lagos has different areas, right? depends on the area in lagos

Thanks. I am at Ogba

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (73) (Reply)

Updates And News / Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.