Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

HELP: Gaming Enquires - Gaming (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / HELP: Gaming Enquires (242481 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by twicenoni(m): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Jake619:

Thanks. I am at Ogba

Am at ogba too. Use swift ir Spectranet last option is Ntel

1 Like

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by CrownGamers: 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
I'm actually looking for online gamers to join my increasing WhatsApp group for fifa/fighting games tournaments and head to head to head challenges....how do I go about it sir ?
cao:
This thread is for actual gaming enquires, problems. You ask, we help.

Here's one for y'all, I haven't played a cracked PC game in a long time, can someone please answer this?

UPDATE: These were other gaming questions that were ignored from the recently closed thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by ogongogames(m): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
Thought I would post here as well as the PC gamers thread. I'm interested in selling digital games and have tested those that I have and they work perfectly fine. Issue is I'm based in the UK, I am pretty sure they will work everywhere else but want to be 100% sure they work in Nigeria as well. Thus I have a digital copy of BioShock, I would like to test out if someone is interested in helping. All you need is a Steam account, broadband internet and 1GB RAM memory. Obviously the game will be yours as a token of your help.

Contact me if interested.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by cao(f): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
CrownGamers:
I'm actually looking for online gamers to join my increasing WhatsApp group for fifa/fighting games tournaments and head to head to head challenges....how do I go about it sir ?
Yet again, still a woman. I believe we've already had this conversation on whatsapp earlier this morning, where you believed I insulted your intelligence...it really is a small world after all.

1 Like

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by twicenoni(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
cao:

Yet again, still a woman. I believe we've already had this conversation on whatsapp earlier this morning, where you believed I insulted your intelligence...it really is a small world after all.

Have been following this trend for a long time and I never knew a Whatsapp group of it exist. Pls can I join the group coz I have lot of questions to ask pls 08035171639 thanks pls add me
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by CrownGamers: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2018
I'm on my knees apologizing to you dear...but I gotta ask...why are you everywhere ? Lmfao

cao:

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Thegamingorca(m): 11:52am On Mar 03, 2018
CrownGamers:
I'm on my knees apologizing to you dear...but I gotta ask...why are you everywhere ? Lmfao

Everywhere?

Cyberbunk is one of few gaming groups known on nairaland.

The group is an extension of nairaland gaming section. Infact most gamers that frequent here are in that group.

It's not therefore odd that the shaman of the nairaland gaming section is also in the group.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by fattprince(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2018
kulex2k1:

What error message do u get?
Thanks bro we have been able to fix the stuff. We now play and enjoy our pes,17 on it.

1 Like

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Dumte(m): 7:47am On Mar 13, 2018
Hello Can Someone Here Help me On Gaming. Actually I Love Gaming But Since i Bought My System I Haven't Been Able To install Any Game On It Apart from The Useless zuma revenge.
Where Can I Get Games Like Grand Theft, Death To Right And So Other Mission Games.
My System Is Hp compaq presario cq56 running On Window 7 ultimate. with 2.17ghz processor and 3gb ram. hd of 220gb and intel celeron chip.
please i will be very happy if someone can help me out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by LZAA: 10:27am On Mar 13, 2018
Dumte:
Hello Can Someone Here Help me On Gaming. Actually I Love Gaming But Since i Bought My System I Haven't Been Able To install Any Game On It Apart from The Useless zuma revenge.
Where Can I Get Games Like Grand Theft, Death To Right And So Other Mission Games.
My System Is Hp compaq presario cq56 running On Window 7 ultimate. with 2.17ghz processor and 3gb ram. hd of 220gb and intel celeron chip.
grin grin grin zuma revenge grin grin dat game ehn
anyhoo back to ur question there are many ways to get PC games
u can always download(tho most sites charge ie payment)
computer village(if u want it sharp sharp)
jumia or konga(if u want legit copies)
also u can make a request on here to gamers to help u with copies(many will oblige)
cheers
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by endyuzo(m): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
Fortnite for mobile phones has been announced by Epic Games

Good news for Fortnite Mobile fans, you can sign stirring for the Android gameplay beta in the same way as your android phones and tablets.
Fans can visit the Fortnite website to sign up for the Android bill of the battle Royale blockbuster. The site is the length of for child maintenance but should be back online by 5 pm UK time.

https://tabcult.com/2018/03/13/fortnite-for-mobile-phones-has-been-announced-by-epic-games/

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Uchechika070: 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Dumte:
:whatsap me:07010889088
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by ogongogames(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
ogongogames:
Thought I would post here as well as the PC gamers thread. I'm interested in selling digital games and have tested those that I have and they work perfectly fine. Issue is I'm based in the UK, I am pretty sure they will work everywhere else but want to be 100% sure they work in Nigeria as well. Thus I have a digital copy of BioShock, I would like to test out if someone is interested in helping. All you need is a Steam account, broadband internet and 1GB RAM memory. Obviously the game will be yours as a token of your help.

Contact me if interested.

Cheers!

All sorted out now. Huge shout out to Nairaland user kazukiito for the help, thus confirming the codes work perfectly in Nigeria as well.

If anyone is interested in purchasing Steam downloads. PM me.

Cheers!
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by judajix(m): 11:22am On Mar 15, 2018
endyuzo:
Fortnite for mobile phones has been announced by Epic Games

Good news for Fortnite Mobile fans, you can sign stirring for the Android gameplay beta in the same way as your android phones and tablets.
Fans can visit the Fortnite website to sign up for the Android bill of the battle Royale blockbuster. The site is the length of for child maintenance but should be back online by 5 pm UK time.

https://tabcult.com/2018/03/13/fortnite-for-mobile-phones-has-been-announced-by-epic-games/

I prefer pubg mobile here, just that there is no English version yet.....then the advantage of fortnite is the cross platform participation, you will be able to game with PC and Xbox users
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Ayomideen(m): 2:12am On Mar 16, 2018
Uhm
Hey yall
Please who's the admin in charge of cyberbunk,wanna become a member
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Gabex540: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
xup house. I wanted to know if cod black ops 3 or infinite warfare lobbies are still okay for playing online in Nigeria.can you find decent tdm or Dom online?I while ago I heard the lobbies were dead.always saying no games found.I was planing on getting one of them and I want to know which online gameplay I better.its on ps4.drop psn names too if you play.cheers.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by KazukiIto(m): 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
ogongogames:

All sorted out now. Huge shout out to Nairaland user kazukiito for the help, thus confirming the codes work perfectly in Nigeria as well.

If anyone is interested in purchasing Steam downloads. PM me.

Cheers!
Thanks mate

1 Like

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by androsurf: 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
Good day bosses in the house. I'm looking for someone staying in Abeokuta who can dash me games I can play on my laptop. Data is a very scarce commodity now, even a month's MTN night plan won't cover download for just one game.
I'm really looking to get GTA V. Thanks
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by leekiano(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2018
good morning

pls I need help, I want to play pes 2017 on my laptop (HP 6735s 4gb ram) but the lagging is too much
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Gabex540: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2018
Gabex540:
xup house. I wanted to know if cod black ops 3 or infinite warfare lobbies are still okay for playing online in Nigeria.can you find decent tdm or Dom online?I while ago I heard the lobbies were dead.always saying no games found.I was planing on getting one of them and I want to know which online gameplay I better.its on ps4.drop psn names too if you play.cheers.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by judajix(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
leekiano:
good morning

pls I need help, I want to play pes 2017 on my laptop (HP 6735s 4gb ram) but the lagging is too much
Close other running apps then reduce graphics settings
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by leekiano(m): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
judajix:
Close other running apps then reduce graphics settings
how can I do that pls
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
helo guys, wats d best website dat is safe to download Pc apps and what anti virus serves best?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Ridwan1821: 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
Good evening everyone.
Pls can I play Pes2015 or Pes2016 on my Laptop which has the following properties:
Processor: Intel Caleron N3060 @1.60GHz (2 CPUs)
Chip Type: Intel (R) HD graphics?
RAM - 2gb
HDD - 500gb
Approx. Total Memory - 1140mb
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by LZAA: 10:23am On Apr 02, 2018
Ridwan1821:
Good evening everyone.
Pls can I play Pes2015 or Pes2016 on my Laptop which has the following properties:
Processor: Intel Caleron N3060 @1.60GHz (2 CPUs)
Chip Type: Intel (R) HD graphics?
RAM - 2gb
HDD - 500gb
Approx. Total Memory - 1140mb
yep u can

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (73) (Reply)

Updates And News / Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.