Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:00 AM

HELP: Gaming Enquires - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / HELP: Gaming Enquires (241276 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by bobomartin(m): 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
Please where can download xbox 360 games. I need a reliable direct download site. Thanks
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by donMIG(m): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
cao:
This thread is for actual gaming enquires, problems. You ask, we help.

Here's one for y'all, I haven't played a cracked PC game in a long time, can someone please answer this?

UPDATE: These were other gaming questions that were ignored from the recently closed thread.

Pls I want to get infinix hot will I regret?
Am a real fame fan
So I was wondering if I changed from z10 - infinix hot if I myt regret it pls help
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by cao(f): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
donMIG:

Am a real fame fan
So I was wondering if I changed from z10 - infinix hot if I myt regret it pls help
I've no idea...
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Jessevictor(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Please where can i fix my psp broken screen and how much will cost me.am in lagos(ikeja)07034340111
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by zube01(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hi tech wizards and gamers in the house! So I just downloaded this game gangster Vegas, but I am having issues playing attached below is a screen shot of the problem m encountering! Thanks so much for the help

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by blackchild3(m): 3:42am On Nov 03, 2015
Hey guys...am kinda new here n am having problem wit my need for speed rivals on my pc... Its tell me to repeat all d challenges again...dont knw if its an error...pls I need help
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Dainnif(m): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
Please, help me o.... I just collected asphalt 6 from some body now and I have installed it. But it was tell me that I need to install one GL Live, big boy city application for the game to run. Please can some body help me out?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by mail4henry89(m): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
I need to download games to my ps3. ( internet downloading)

Help me ......
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by MadeOfBlaq(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
help!!my ps3 problem started by freezing with coloured stripes on my tv screen.more like it malfunctions after lyk 2min of play..now it doesnt even display on tv and when you try switching it off from the power button,it doesnt switch off except holding it down fr lyk 10sec..whats the cause pls..somebody!!
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by HyDef(m): 12:21am On Nov 14, 2015
Dainnif:
Please, help me o.... I just collected asphalt 6 from some body now and I have installed it. But it was tell me that I need to install one GL Live, big boy city application for the game to run. Please can some body help me out?

The problem here is that you must have collected the game from someone whose phone came bundled with the game. Maybe an Infinix or Tecno. My phone came with Asphalt 6 when I bought it. I made the mistake of uninstalling the other boring Gameloft games that came with it. Got a very similar error.

The only options you have are:

-Get the game from an unbundled source.

-Get the other things it's asking for from the same person who sent you the game in the first place. Might work, but not sure.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by HyDef(m): 1:30am On Nov 14, 2015
blackchild3:
Hey guys...am kinda new here n am having problem wit my need for speed rivals on my pc... Its tell me to repeat all d challenges again...dont knw if its an error...pls I need help

Can you give more info?

Did you close the game properly?
Are you repeating all challenges from the start of the game?
Are you sure you didn't accidentally clear game data?
Do you still have all your cars?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by HyDef(m): 1:32am On Nov 14, 2015
zube01:
Hi tech wizards and gamers in the house! So I just downloaded this game gangster Vegas, but I am having issues playing attached below is a screen shot of the problem m encountering! Thanks so much for the help

I'm assuming you might have downloaded it from a third party source and then played it with your data on?

Have you ever successfully played it? If not, try and uninstall, reinstall, then open WITH DATA OFF.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by zube01(m): 7:13am On Nov 14, 2015
HyDef:
I'm assuming you might have downloaded it from a third party source and then played it with your data on?

Have you ever successfully played it? If not, try and uninstall, reinstall, then open WITH DATA OFF.
Thanks I finally figured it out! But I am having other issues now! I used to be able to play fifa 14 on my phone but after I upgraded it to lollipop any time I open the game it keeps looking for resources to download! Though the resources are there in the memory card don't know how to go about it! Googled the steps and all the files are in the right position
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by ladokuntlad(m): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
donMIG:

Am a real fame fan
U wont regret go ahead
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by ladokuntlad(m): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
zube01:
did u attempt to crack the game?
thats one of the main reason gameloft blocks one from aceessing the game
try wipe the CACHE of the game(note dont clear data, jst the cache only)(hold on the gaame icon and drag to 'app ifon') den relaunch
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by ladokuntlad(m): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dainnif:
u collected an instaler from the person and not the full game.
dats y d app is tell u donwload som crap from playsote.
try goto playmob.org and download the app again
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by ladokuntlad(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
blackchild3:
definitely and error.
try and run d game as admin again.
and hop u ddnt make any changes to ur pc of recent(like deleting smtin from documents)
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by ladokuntlad(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
mail4henry89:
I need to download games to my ps3. ( internet downloading)

Help me ......
Hope ur ps3 is hacked with the latest OS?
Google is ur friend shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by JimTiger4(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2015
can someone please help me with a concrete download link for PES 2016 on my PS 2....
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by EmmaStone01: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2015
Please guys recommend laptop for good gaming graphics and experience. Price budget 130K.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by rezy15(m): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2015
EmmaStone01:
Please guys recommend laptop for good gaming graphics and experience. Price budget 130K.
Buy a current gen console for far less and move on

1 Like

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by EmmaStone01: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2015
rezy15:

Buy a current gen console for far less and move on
Lool. I need to change my laptop for school stuff. More so, I need a laptop that I can use to play video games at school. I can't take the PS3 console to school else my siblings will chop off my head.

1 Like

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by ladokuntlad(m): 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
EmmaStone01:

Lool. I need to change my laptop for school stuff. More so, I need a laptop that I can use to play video games at school. I can't take the PS3 console to school else my siblings will chop off my head.
find lenovo, dell acer or asus.
pls flee from hp
ATLEAST
6gb ram, 500gb hd , 2gb video ram(nvidea pls), core i5 of 2.0 ghz above(3000 series above i.e 3rd generation above)

dats all for ur price
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by EmmaStone01: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
ladokuntlad:

find lenovo, dell acer or asus.
pls flee from hp
ATLEAST
6gb ram, 500gb hd , 2gb video ram(nvidea pls), core i5 of 2.0 ghz above(3000 series above i.e 3rd generation above)

dats all for ur price
Thanks Bro.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by HyDef(m): 12:05am On Nov 25, 2015
EmmaStone01:

Don't know if you're interested in a used laptop, but this ericdry guy has had this ad up for an Asus ROG G75VW for 120k. I once wanted this lappy so bad, never got it, but it's totally worth the price.

A GTX 660M is a great card even today. Have a pal with a Sager that has the same card. Plays GTA V, The Witcher 3, Shadow of Mordor and some others. You can't get a new laptop as good as this at your budget, no lie.

It all comes down to whether you are willing to purchase used.

Always exercise caution when buying online.

www.nairaland.com/2732202/asus-g75-3gb-dedicated-vga/2
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Oxfordist: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
pls how do i set ma controler setting in ma san andreas other to work with ma pad on ma laptop and how do i start ma fifa 14 tournament on ma laptop also it is asking me to login to ma EA account which i hv no idea of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73) (Reply)

Updates And News / Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.