Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company (43901 Views)

excellent fashions designs by Mrs. ishola fashion company. / Truerebel Fashion Company Flood Nigerian Market With Fake Jewelries / The Truth About Brazilian Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by francizy(m): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2014
UjSizzle:
Biko did laid off workers form an association? grin

If you knew your employer was selling substandard goods and fronting them as the real thing, this moral and ethical codes y'all are claiming now is as false as you claim your ex boss is.

You help defraud Nigerians, then turn around to crucify a man because you've been denied the opportunity to defraud more people. What a country! The truth is only important when you are no longer benefiting from a lie.

On a lighter note, I'd really love to know how Mr Folorunsho came about his company's name. It's very catchy.....True Rebel hmmm

Lmao, your comment reminds me of Chris Ngige and his former godfather Chris Uba, only that this case is quit different cuz the boss is been battled here... Well, I don't like how Mr. Muyiwa treated his staff but I also don't like how the staff took to social media to discuss the issue. They all took part in what they termed a fraudulent business and should also cover their faces in shame. Anyways, I think lummyguy went the extra mile attacking him after a name change, not good if you ask me.. Well, the items he sold, from the amount, its quit clear they are substandard products because I was waiting to hear that he sold a necklace he bought for $1 at the price of about 15k (which could buy an actual gold necklace), but all I saw was that he sold for 1k which is just normal with ambitious businessmen. I've learnt a lot on here and also learnt a lot in my elder brother's business which I just experienced for about four months, THE MOST DIFFICULT TASK IN LIFE IS MANAGING PEOPLE (especially Nigerians). My immediate elder bro is also into his own biz and as small as his business is, his employee opened another account apart from the one my bro opened for him and was moving all my bro's money into that account such that my bro wasn't even able to save up to 30k in over three months while his employee was changing phones, spending recklessly and having over 100k in his thieving account, which is apart from his salary account which he had close to 200k. This is someone my bro treated like a brother and whatever he eats is what the guy eats too, when you see the way we treat the guy, you will think he is my younger brother (i even left my room and travelled and he took over the room, when i came back, i had to manage with my sis) so I was very much shocked when I heard of his thievery.. All I could say is, employers have their faults, and so can be said of employees.. I've not gotten a job yet but I'm speaking based on the experiences I had while working with my brothers and during my youth service. I had a very strict employer (a Rev. Sister) during my NYSC and she didn't give me any special treatment corps members get in Benue state but I did work with her (putting in my best and ignoring all the negative things I heard about her) and at the end, she was pleading I stay but I knew Benue wasn't a place I'd wanna start up a career in cuz pay there is very low..
After all is said, I would still love Mr. Muyiwa to loosen up a bit on the way he treats his employees and he should pay before letting anyone go. Also, I'd love to plead with him to cancel that target stuff because it is not good for Nigerian employees. Many big organizations use that to send Nigerian girls into prostitution (including banks) because they set unrealizable targets and their staff will then have to sleep with clients to ensure they meet target and get their monthly salaries. Also, please take your customers or potential customers seriously, do not laugh at your customer even when you are alone, with your friends or household talk more in front of your employees.
I have this for all ex-staff of True Rebel/Fashion Hands including Ayoad and Lummyguy, please forgive the wrongs Mr. Muyiwa did to you and enough of the badmouthing cuz you've already done more damage to his business than he did to you, so just let him be please. The mistake has been been made so dust your shirts off and move on..

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Nicur: 10:11am On Nov 05, 2014
Homguy:
This is the reason Nigeria is a haven for scammers, people like you. If you've read what truerebel wrote he acknowledged the accusations he was alleged,albeit, sublimely. Now to your clear your post, I'll try not to insult you.

1-A lady in your school sells MaC powder for 2500, but you found out it costs 400. As long as its original, or she has told you people its not real. Then no issues!
2- the lady in your school does her own sales and scamming, she doesn't employ people to do her unfair biddings and not pay them.
3-i don't want to say you are morally bankrupt. To encourage one selling fake items, and tagging same as authentic is tantamount to been a scammer yourself.
4-Sadly, you cleverly ignored the part of his shoddy employee treatment.

I want to think that you are either a friend to truerebel, a current employee who's ignorant of her soon-to-become fate, or you are truerebel himself.

P.s - don't quote me, if you won't respond to all the points I raised above.
brother i swear you talk true!! even the lady did not scammer her, she sold to her original goods not fake which has no official price(like fuel and co) which means she can sell at any price she desires or wants!! NOW THATS BUSINESS!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by emmansy(m): 10:15am On Nov 05, 2014
Boss13:
I have taken out time to read through every comment and I am terribly shocked people are quick to say truerebel is defrauding his customers. I beg to differ. He is selling a product and if the customer is not pleased with the product, they either request for a refund or stop patronizing him. I think truerebel is still learning the ropes, as a leader or CEO of a company you don't know everything at once. There is so much to know or learn and by doing this you probably won't start your business.

Seun and moderators, you were unfair to truerebel. This is a public forum and a lot of kids are here, some are even insane. As a business owner, I assume you should have some experience except you do not handle employees. You have succeeded in destroying his business based on hearsays. However, you have also failed to note that other business owners are watching you too. Is this the way you intend to treat them?

Oga boss it is not just that alone, I have heard about true rebel along time ago before now and most is all this stories are true.. I did some findings about the coy (not even from nairalanders)when they sent me a job invitation... All I can say is you guys should let the matter rest, @lummyguy I feel your pain, but you have to let go off this and face the future which is now!
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2014
lummyguy:
As expected...eloquence and dexterity in speech and writing. However. address the issues and stop throwing tissues.

PRODUCTS
1) Did we as staffs not complain to you about the quality of the imported items?

2) Did you not lie to us severally that you will import from the U.S only to discover that China was still in the picture?

3) Have I not being given instructions to cut of China Labels to deceive people?

4) Need i remind you how wickedly you and your partner laughed the last time i complained about a client that was almost close to tears when she received her 27,000 worth of jewelry items?

5)Bracelets you bought from China sells $0.89 which is not even up to N165....Did you not sell them for N1000 despite our suggestions that the price should be reduced?

STAFFS
1) Do you or do you not pay your staffs 1 month salary after working for two months to meet your ever unreasonable Targets

2) How many times have you fired a staff due to your Anger issues and later call them begging they should come back?

3) When will your different business experiments without due consultation of people's feelings ever end?

4) If you had hired the wrong people and fired them, how come you beg this wrong people on phone to come back?

5) Will it not be an act of incompetence on your part if you have to Hire close to 30 staffs at intervals and they are all wrong people.

6) Did you not at many times lament about your over ambitious nature and how so many times it makes you put too much pressure on yourself than you can handle?

7) Have you not hired people make them work for you for 3 weeks and refused to pay them a dime not even Transport fare back home?

cool Did you not have your latest recruits get paid as little as N9,000 after making close to N300,000 for you in a month?

9) Is it not true that while 30 percent of your former staffs were sacked while 70 percent left voluntarily?

10) The 'right staffs' were they not formally sent off and later pardoned?

Finally,with due respect i have learnt a lot from you as a person and your business as an entity which i will forever be grateful for.

1) Never involve your emotions in business both will destroy the other.

2) Better to work in a joint company than a one man's business

3) Best to be yourself, be formal, and never be the boss' bootlicker cos one day he will always get better bootlickers then you become an enemy. So glad i never was your source of information.

4) With as little as .......... you can always become a better Rebel than True rebel.

In case you interested in doing exactly what folorunsho does and need tutorials...send me a mail.. less i forget you dont need to have thousands for starter.

Lolz. Ur write-up is very interesting and educative. You've really won d battle against the sweat-mouth Folorunsho;the eloquent writer and an astute business. In my own little understanding,you both were engage in a physical battle where he challenged you for a duel and you carried him high up in the air and smashed him(not throw pls) him on floor,thereby disjoining and fracturing his joint bones- his spinal cord inclusive.
Hahabububuhahaha(laugh in truerebel manner). Thumbs up man. And pardon me for any errer herein.

I need those secrets you claimed you'll about his biz to anyone interested pls. Send to jacobamojo@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by francizy(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2014
texazzpete:
My thoughts on this 'scandal'

The True rebel guy has some share in the blame. Not paying salaries is plain uncool, and borderline fraudulent. Using the excuse of 'wiping out contacts' is not reasonable. Why aren't these contacts being automatically backed up? If these contacts were so important, why risk them being stolen? This doesn't seem like a reasonable excuse for not paying salaries.
Asking staff to come to work on Saturdays without a contract amendment is fraudulent. You cannot hire staff to work weekdays, agree on salaries based on workdays and then presume to demand they give up their weekend without providing any incentives.

I hear the 'startup' word being thrown around in this discussion, but most successful startups have committed employees with a shared vision of the common end goal. Not this shambolic work relationship that culminated in the boss bringing in armed Mobile police with assault rifles to chase out staff, when merely locking the office premises on monday would have sufficed.

My feelings on Lummyguy's post are more clear. I started reading his posts with some level of sympathy, but his insistence on whining about the company secrets and business ideas of his former boss are just distasteful. Nobody cares if your boss was inflating the price of his items. He had products his customers thought were good value at the price he chose. Babbling about scamming others is just m0r0nic, when you freely admit you were very active in coming up with new customers for him to sell to, and are thus a part and parcel of any operation you refer to as a 'scam'.

I don't see how one can claim moral superiority in a thread where he is boasting about planning to copy his former boss's business secrets.

But from the Lummy guy's word, what is happening is people are buying donkeys for the price of a camel, not even a ferrari. When you buy a watch of N3000, i'm not sure the expectation for it to have the same quality as a N35000 Citizen watch.
I do agree with you

1 Like

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Ishilove: 10:30am On Nov 05, 2014
dammytosh:

Your thoughts are well articulated though i have problem with your conclusion. You based your judgement on hearsay and sentiment.

I visited the site and saw wrist watch 3k and ring 2800. That should honestly fade before you get home.
My younger brother bought a 'gold' wristwatch for 800 naira. I mean original 'kpanda'. Its almost a year now and it hasn't faded. What gives? undecided
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by donigspain(m): 10:34am On Nov 05, 2014
noblejames:
Those cloths are they made in Aba or imported from China?
Made in Aba. Get your measurement and the exact choice will be sewn for you.
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2014
lummyguy:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

True Rebel changes name to Fashionhands

OGA Muyiwa we asked you to change your ways you are changing name....What are you scared of....that your numerous secrets are out?

What Dubious intent....U are always a step ahead in your game of Fraud....

Now you just brought out the whole Venom in me.....America will hear......Be ready for me in all social medium... Criminals like you don't deserve the privilege the social media is offering....

This is only the beginning......You bleeped with the wrong person...

I will go as far as placing $12 dollars ads on promotion to ensure peeps are well informed...waiting for SON is too long a process...

TRUTH MUST PREVAIL..
Lummyguy,pls temper justice with mercy.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by dammytosh: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2014
Ishilove:

My younger brother bought a 'gold' wristwatch for 800 naira. I mean original 'kpanda'. Its almost a year now and it hasn't faded. What gives? undecided

He was just lucky or coincidentally storing it in the appropriate environment.
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by dammytosh: 10:44am On Nov 05, 2014
Boss13:

Imagine. Fighting your former employer, your boss - Jesus. I have worked with wicked, selfish bosses. I have worked with unreasonable bosses with anger issues but I have never and will never fight them. A boss builds you up. His negative builds you too. A boss is more experience than you and that's why he is the boss and all I see is lumyguy feeling like an equal to his boss.

Lumyguy you are unemployable better start your own business than go destroy others.

Fact. Fact. Fact.
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2014
seangy4konji:
D guy na guy man.

Simple.

Ps. I sure say he go deh knack d girls weh deh work for am now. Konji and boss things.
Look how bad-mouthed you're. We are talking biz here, u r talking knack! If u wnt to knack and u're short of girls,kindly mk a hole in ur matress (foam) and Bleep d hell outta it. Get out this thread biko.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by BluStreak(m): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2014
Genea:
frm ur choice of words and dat of lummy's ,i have seen d reason u both were laid off,if ur employer chose 2 rebrand a fake thing and sell it @ higher ,das his business,even in ma sch ,a lady initially told us her MAC powder was 2.5k only for ma frnd to finally buy it at 400 naira,all na business strategy,@truerebel if u kno u r doing d ryt tin,continue cos i know its hard being ur own boss

Original MAC foundation powder is N2500 nott N400 o. Don't ask me how I knew.
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
Bobbyjay001:

Lummyguy,pls temper justice with mercy.

Stick it to the hilt
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by donigspain(m): 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hehehe, I thought this thread was earlier deleted? grin
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
texazzpete:
My thoughts on this 'scandal'

The True rebel guy has some share in the blame. Not paying salaries is plain uncool, and borderline fraudulent. Using the excuse of 'wiping out contacts' is not reasonable. Why aren't these contacts being automatically backed up? If these contacts were so important, why risk them being stolen? This doesn't seem like a reasonable excuse for not paying salaries.
Asking staff to come to work on Saturdays without a contract amendment is fraudulent. You cannot hire staff to work weekdays, agree on salaries based on workdays and then presume to demand they give up their weekend without providing any incentives.

I hear the 'startup' word being thrown around in this discussion, but most successful startups have committed employees with a shared vision of the common end goal. Not this shambolic work relationship that culminated in the boss bringing in armed Mobile police with assault rifles to chase out staff, when merely locking the office premises on monday would have sufficed.

My feelings on Lummyguy's post are more clear. I started reading his posts with some level of sympathy, but his insistence on whining about the company secrets and business ideas of his former boss are just distasteful. Nobody cares if your boss was inflating the price of his items. He had products his customers thought were good value at the price he chose. Babbling about scamming others is just m0r0nic, when you freely admit you were very active in coming up with new customers for him to sell to, and are thus a part and parcel of any operation you refer to as a 'scam'.

I don't see how one can claim moral superiority in a thread where he is boasting about planning to copy his former boss's business secrets.

But from the Lummy guy's word, what is happening is people are buying donkeys for the price of a camel, not even a ferrari. When you buy a watch of N3000, i'm not sure the expectation for it to have the same quality as a N35000 Citizen watch.

I agreed with you until the last part. The crux of the fraud issue is not inflating the price. That's just business. It's lying to customers, explicitly and implicitly, through fraudulent item descriptions and photos, and actually removing tags that identify the product as inferior. That's not business. That's criminal.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by udysweet(f): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
God bless eternally! Otunba Segun Wole Awolowo! Run from that man! I say run! Himself and that pint sized barrister with his chamber under the mango tree,lmao! I thinkg he should open a joint partnership with this true rebel guy,lol! I worked in that hotel for 3mnths and I saw more than 60 people leave. I was sick o,and the Yemisi mgr who was trying to form boss then and ddnt know what lay in store for her,started giving conditions naim I run o. Now I heard the company sued her! I don't want to open his yansh nore than that because one I never had issues with him directly. But that man his mean,trust me sha! Them say since the hunter has learnt to shoot without missing,the bird has learnt to fly without perching. We still had our way of escaping with some of our tips back then,the tips he somuch sat on as if his company won't survive without tip. God blessed you with such a good location for a hotel with 47 rooms yet he ddnt do the needful:take care of your staff,upgrade your hotel facilities and services. I knew how many times I had to lie at that front desk while customers continually bombard you with torrents of complaints! A customer refused to sleep after seeing a big rat inside the room!Infact I pray to see that man and tell him that running a hospitality outfit isn't just about been mean and seeing everyone as thieves!
franzis:

Have you ever heard of de-skyline hotel,local airport road, ikeja , then that truerebel is a learner
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by fireforfire: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahah
hehehheehehehehehe
So dis thread is back after being deleted .

Nairaland getting funnier since d colonial era.
infqct i hv to start to visiting dis nairaland frequently to relief tension n stress.
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by lifestyle1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ishilove:

Did you bother to ask where he bought it from ?
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by onatisi(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
fireforfire:
Hahahahahahahahahahah
hehehheehehehehehe

infqct i hv to start to visiting dis nairaland frequently to relief tension n stress.

i think seun saw reason with what people were saying and quickly disassociated himself from truerebel. that is a wise move . truerebel should solve his own problems and not hide behind seun

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by kemade14: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
fireforfire:
Hahahahahahahahahahah
hehehheehehehehehe

Abi o, nairalanders confusing uncle Seun since God knows when. When the page was moved to front page,people started attacking him for doing that. He then deleted or hid it,or whatever he did and opened another thread about what the CEO said(defending truerebel). People complained again. Now he's deleted that thread and brought this one back. Infact, am guessing he doesnt know what to do anymore.people are really hard to please. Lol.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by fireforfire: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
onatisi:
i think seun saw reason with what people were saying and quickly disassociated himself with truerebel. that is a wise move . truerebel solve his own problems and not hide behind seun

abi oo
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
HELP! I LOST MY PERIOD!!: AMENORRHEA
There may be no better concept to explain feminine health that the menstrual cycle. It becomes a visible reminder to her that the engines are working and that she still belongs. Absence becomes worrying, even alarming and she will put prompt and concerted efforts into finding it...

Join the search at http://www.primerhealth.com.ng/2014/11/help-i-lost-my-menses-amenorrhea.html
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by fireforfire: 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
iflow:
There may be no better concept to explain feminine health that the menstrual cycle. It becomes a visible reminder to her that the engines are working and that she still belongs. Absence becomes worrying, even alarming and she will put prompt and concerted efforts into finding it...

Join the search at http://www.primerhealth.com.ng/2014/11/help-i-lost-my-menses-amenorrhea.html
wetin b dis

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
kemade14:
Abi o, nairalanders confusing uncle Seun since God knows when. When the page was moved to front page,people started attacking him for doing that. He then deleted or hid it,or whatever he did and opened another thread about what the CEO said(defending truerebel). People complained again. Now he's deleted that thread and brought this one back. Infact, am guessing he doesnt know what to do anymore.people are really hard to please. Lol.

LMAO. I can't believe I missed that.
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by tracyxx: 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
After reading d thread, I felt disappointed in some comments. One party supporting true rebel the other party supporting the Op.
My analysis goes thus,

for true rebel it's so unfortunate your company is making profits by duping innocent citizens of their hard earn money. Imagine your product is consumable do you know the damage it would have caused?

@ Op, I really don't see the difference between you and Mr true rebel . So if he did not sack you, the public won't have known that you people are selling a substandard product. Imagine it's a pharmaceutical company selling fake drugs, that's how you too would have contributed in killing citizens of Nigeria. Am sure if Mr true rebel was paying you well you will definitely continue with him to dupe more Nigerians.

In summary, Nigerians really don't know their right. Please I beg us if you are in a organisation that is operating under false pretence, do not hesitate to report to the right authority. This is what a good citizen should do. We all can make this country better.

9 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by vickysmilez(f): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ayoad:

15 FACTS ABOUT TRUEREBEL FASHION COMPANY
The following are the basic truth about Truerebel fashion company
15. Truerebel is a scammer
14. Truerebel don’t issue employment letter to their staff
13. Truerebel sack their staff every 2 to 3 weeks without pay
12. Truerebel places job advert on Nairaland, Ngcareers, Jobberman and mostly Hotnigerianjobs
Every 2 to 3 weeks for new staff.
11. Truerebel hardly has repeat purchase from their customers
10. Truerebel customers are never pleased with their jewelries after purchase
9. Truerebel import substandard (fake) jewelries from china.
8. Truerebel import all their jewelries from China
7. Truerebel has delivery men nationwide
6. Truerebel sells fake jewelry products nationwide
5. Truerebel facebook page is http://facebook.com/truerebelafrica
4. Truerebel website is http://truerebel.com.ng/
3. Truerebel has their office location at they are located at No 13 Munirat Aleje Street,
Opposite Ikorodu Clinic, Ikorodu, Lagos State.
2. Truerebel was set-up 2014 ( A new company)
1. Truerebel is a jewelry Fashion Company that deals on fake jewelries.

https://www.nairaland.com/1970720/15-facts-truerebel-fashion-company
Hope this help. thanks.
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by iebanehita(m): 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Boss13:
I have taken out time to read through every comment and I am terribly shocked people are quick to say truerebel is defrauding his customers. I beg to differ. He is selling a product and if the customer is not pleased with the product, they either request for a refund or stop patronizing him. I think truerebel is still learning the ropes, as a leader or CEO of a company you don't know everything at once. There is so much to know or learn and by doing this you probably won't start your business.

Seun and moderators, you were unfair to truerebel. This is a public forum and a lot of kids are here, some are even insane. As a business owner, I assume you should have some experience except you do not handle employees. You have succeeded in destroying his business based on hearsays. However, you have also failed to note that other business owners are watching you too. Is this the way you intend to treat them?

Se.un is still chilling somewhere until what happens to nairaland (when the thread between Ogakpatakpata and de honourable hit FP) decided to hit him again, then he would be quick to act.

Even the MOD that put this on FP needs a brain check. . smh
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by ewizard1: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
Bobbyjay001:

Lolz. Ur write-up is very interesting and educative. You've really won d battle against the sweat-mouth Folorunsho;the eloquent writer and an astute business. In my own little understanding,you both were engage in a physical battle where he challenged you for a duel and you carried him high up in the air and smashed him(not throw pls) him on floor,thereby disjoining and fracturing his joint bones- his spinal cord inclusive.
Hahabububuhahaha(laugh in truerebel manner). Thumbs up man. And pardon me for any errer herein.

I need those secrets you claimed you'll about his biz to anyone interested pls. Send to jacobamojo@gmail.com

Lmao... Na that way nah! That same way! wink
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by Olubodef(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
I pray dat God should not derail ur life 4 derailing dis thread
iflow:

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by BluStreak(m): 5:01am On Nov 06, 2014
iebanehita:

Se.un is still chilling somewhere until what happens to nairaland (when the thread between Ogakpatakpata and de honourable hit FP) decided to hit him again, then he would be quick to act.

Even the MOD that put this on FP needs a brain check. . smh

Seun and his MODS hasn't wronged anybody. The story isn't fabricated. It truly happened and I assure you, lessons has been learned by all including TrueRebel's owner. You cannot run a business like a motor park, at the same time, don't sell your clientele BYD as BMW even though their badge has a resemblance.

TrueRebel hasn't committed a crime in his pricing - it is free market and again nobody knows his running cost. Naija is a tough terrain when it comes to running a business. His crime however is in not telling his customers the truth and his inhuman treatment of his employees.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by olufummy02(f): 6:04am On Nov 06, 2014
BluStreak:

Seun and his MODS hasn't wronged anybody. The story isn't fabricated. It truly happened and I assure you, lessons has been learned by all including TrueRebel's owner. You cannot run a business like a motor park, at the same time, don't sell your clientele BYD as BMW even though their badge has a resemblance.

TrueRebel hasn't committed a crime in his pricing - it is free market and again nobody knows his running cost. Naija is a tough terrain when it comes to running a business. His crime however is in not telling his customers the truth and his inhuman treatment of his employees.
So on point.
Re: The Truth About True Rebel Fashion Company by mrramadan(m): 7:09am On Nov 06, 2014
acidtalk:

See this lazy, sad,traitor trying to to use me to shine. You have failed because you can only dream to have the exposure and education I have.

I know people like you. Very greedy and lazy employees who think all the money that comes into the company is all going to the owners pocket without knowing majority are running cost and most times the CEO will make little or nothing.

One silly employee tried such crap when I went for summer, I cut my trip short just to come and use him as a scape goat to others. After spending 3weeks behind bars, his people were even supporting my actions as it was obvious to everyone he was a traitor.

If na me you try this crap with ehn, by now na beans and agege bread your family go dey buy come for you for Elephant House. I get special underground cell for lazy, traitors like you.

Nice one, GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Liberian Bride's Makeup For Her Wedding That's Got People Talking / Top 6 Reasons You Should Stop Sagging / Fashion Tips For Women With Big Belly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.