Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland (6397 Views)

A Must Read-letter From Abraham Lincoln To His Son’s Teacher / A Letter To My Son's Teacher / A Letter To Imam Farouk (laugh N Forget your Sorrow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
Trypa:
SoRri am her cousin for those of u dat dnt knw what happened

After her operation she was taking to her pRivate room wen her mum wnt to check om her n found at dat she was struggling for her life before she could call d doctor trypa collapsed den they had to rescue her n she is under a coma bt at least she can breath now

Tnks for ur attention she sent her love to u guys

thank God
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Cheriepet: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
[quote
author=Trypa post=27564226]SoRri am her cousin for those of u dat dnt
knw what happened

After her operation she was taking to her pRivate room wen her mum wnt
to check om her n found at dat she was struggling for her life before
she could call d doctor trypa collapsed den they had to rescue her n she
is under a coma bt at least she can breath now

Tnks for ur attention she sent her love to u guys [/quote]

Thank God

thanks sis for d info pls still keep us up to date
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by SexySapphire(f): 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
Thank God for the success of the battle of life. May God continue to make her an overcomer in all ramifications. Trypa darling, u will continue to be in ma prayers till u come back here to testify to the goodness of the Lord.
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by onosj(f): 12:22am On Oct 30, 2014
Trypa:
SoRri am her cousin for those of u dat dnt knw what happened

After her operation she was taking to her pRivate room wen her mum wnt to check om her n found at dat she was struggling for her life before she could call d doctor trypa collapsed den they had to rescue her n she is under a coma bt at least she can breath now

Tnks for ur attention she sent her love to u guys
Thank u Jesus.
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by OMA4U(m): 12:47am On Oct 30, 2014
I thank God for her life. She will be back on her feet IJN. You guys are the best!

1 Like

Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by charijee(f): 6:14am On Oct 30, 2014
This is all good news, we thank God for the successful operation, Trypa hon all you need is time and you would be up and doing, have enough rest my dear
#teamthankyouJesus

1 Like

Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2014
Gud news trypa's e-family news just got to us here in nigeria dat trypa is out from coma n find tnks for ur prayers

Davep she sent her grting n jefferyjames, dre11, temitope, cj and many more I can't remember

I will keeo bringing d gudnews tnk u all

3 Likes

Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by charijee(f): 11:13am On Oct 30, 2014
Trypa:
Gud news trypa's e-family news just got to us here in nigeria dat trypa is out from coma n find tnks for ur prayers

Davep she sent her grting n jefferyjames, dre11, temitope, cj and many more I can't remember

Oh yeah....Our warmest regards to her......her e-family loves and cares for her........wishing her quick recovery
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by AudreyTimms(f): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2014
Thank God for that!
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by daveP(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
Thank you Lord!!. (looks up on high with crossed fingers)
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
Trypa:

send our love to her o
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
Wow!

I thank and bless the name of God for this.

It was successful. I believe very soon, she will have sound health.

My regards to Trypa. You're in my tots and prayers.

Take care.
Speedy Recovery!
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by daveP(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Trypa:

smileysmiley
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Cheriepet: 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
Good to know she alright now...... Trypa just better okay.... we are waiting for u to comeback to us... luv u dearest
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by dre11(m): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
Trypa:

So glad that she is out of coma

I did say she is a strong lady
And I pray she will come back to 9ja soon and will share the testimony with all here
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by ambivalentstate: 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
cry cry sadThe lord will be ur strength u will come back strong and well again. But pls u will have to write a story about it (like that of temitope daniel,D97, Sammyheo etc) make sure u catch enough fun b4 u return O! ""GET WELL SOON SWEETIE""
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by touchmeder: 7:35am On Oct 31, 2014
Thank u lord Jesus! Quick recovery is ur portion.
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Fatalveli(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2014
I pray to God dat no harm will befall you, no evil wishes against u shall prosper... We are waiting for you to join us soon...
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by dre11(m): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
Am still telling BABA

To speed up her recovery time oooo

1 Like

Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Gud evening pals trypa is coming back by next week friday tnks for ur cares n prayer

3 Likes

Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by dre11(m): 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
Trypa:
Gud evening pals trypa is coming back by next week friday tnks for ur cares n prayer

This is the best news that will usher me to this weekend
Am soooooo happy and joyous

Good Lord thanks for keeping her safe
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
Gud evening pal wish to bring a gud news dat trypa is now on her feet bt still feel little pain on her lower abdomen bt she is kul sending her love to u guyz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2014
Trypa:
Gud evening pal wish to bring a gud news dat trypa is now on her feet bt still feel little pain on her lower abdomen bt she is kul sending her love to u guyz

Wow!!! This is a good news.

My regards to her.

She's in my prayers.

1 Like

Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by dre11(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
Trypa:

Woah

That's a positive news from her
It will keep getting better

She is always in our prayers
Greet her ooooo
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2014
Gud morning pals dis is trypa's cousin plz she said I should give u guys her new she will b cuming back tomorrow asin she will be on flight tomorrow hopefully to b back by Wednesday depending on d tym d flight leaves plz she need ur prayers to arrive safely tnk u.

She is already missing u guys.

I must say I really appreciate u guys for ur care n prayer so I dnt no wen I will b able to talk to u guys again bye. Davep,n dre11,temitope ur friend will soon b back. Take care guys

1 Like

Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2014
Trypa:
Gud morning pals dis is trypa's cousin plz she said I should give u guys her new she will b cuming back tomorrow asin she will be on flight tomorrow hopefully to b back by Wednesday depending on d tym d flight leaves plz she need ur prayers to arrive safely tnk u.

I must say I really appreciate u guys for ur care n prayer so I dnt no wen I will b able to talk to u guys again bye. Davep,n dre11,temitope ur friend will soon b back. Take care guys
Thanks ma'am! My best regards to her..
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by toniro(m): 10:50am On Nov 03, 2014
Thanks to God that our prayers far n near were heard n answered.
Trypa we r so delighted.
@ cousin_ u r much appreciated. Lookin forward in hearing from u again.

1 Like

Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Tnk u @toniro
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by dre11(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
Trypa:

Great news

It's just keeps getting better daily
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
A good news that gladdens the heart.

Safe journey dear.

And to your trypa's cousin. Thanks for updating us.
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by Trypa(f): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2014
Tnk u @logodwhiz
Re: A Letter From Trypa To Her E-family N Friends In Nairaland by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2014
Trypa:
Tnk u @logodwhiz

Uwc dear.

Quick sound and total recoveryrecovery I pray for you. Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Raging Fire! / The One Who Couldn`t Love [novella] / ARTHUT (home For All Things Art)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.