Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? (2906 Views)

Financial Stability Or Look / Research Proves Break-ups Affect Emotional Stability Of Students / Should I Marry For Love Or Stability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by clovislouis(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2014
Ladies/guys here is a question I really wanna know about. Most people will feel it's rather not a perogative for long lasting affair. Pls does sex brings stability in a relationship?. Note - ur candid advice
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by Peejayybold(f): 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
In relationship? Nope
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by merit12(f): 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
Me don't really know oh

But men claims it makes the emotion more deep or makes them love the woman more.

Naturally men loves sex and enjoy good sex,makes them remember some nice time spent with a women (if that woman is their lover that a plus)

Sometime I think how about ashowo ,does it makes it stablehell no

So what are we not saying.......

Sex..........if you can abstain Good for you

If you can not use condom better still meet people that give out free condoms

Op are you black??

Never give up if you still wanna try
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by clovislouis(m): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
merit12:
Me don't really know oh

But men claims it makes the emotion more deep or makes them love the woman more.

Naturally men loves sex and enjoy good sex,makes them remember some nice time spent with a women (if that woman is their lover that a plus)

Sometime I think how about ashowo ,does it makes it stablehell no

So what are we not saying.......

Sex..........if you can abstain Good for you

If you can not use condom better still meet people that give out free condoms

Op are you black??

Never give up if you still wanna try
am not black
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by dre11(m): 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
It only cause more damage than good

It reduces one self worth

It makes the other partner seek for adventures in other areas because he aren't committed to u with a legal backing.. .. But just words and talk

It's makes sometimes makes him feel that.. ... That's the only thing ure using to peg him down and men love not to peg down with only sexual flavours

It's makes u look older quickly in his eyes

I should have go on and on.. ....

But if u can hold ur body till the right time, right place, right atmosphere, right mood, right situations. ..............
U will enjoy it till u both part away from this terrestrial world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by clovislouis(m): 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
dre11:
It only cause more damage than good

It reduces one self worth

It makes the other partner seek for adventures in other areas because he aren't committed to u with a legal backing.. .. But just words and talk

It's makes sometimes makes him feel that.. ... That's the only thing ure using to peg him down and men love not to peg down with only sexual flavours

It's makes u look older quickly in his eyes

I should have go on and on.. ....

But if u can hold ur body till the right time, right place, right atmosphere, right mood, right situations. ..............
U will enjoy it till u both part away from this terrestrial world
I share ur views bro
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by GoodFaith: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
clovislouis:
Ladies/guys here is a question I really wanna know about. Most people will feel it's rather not a perogative for long lasting affair. Pls does sex brings stability in a relationship?. Note - ur candid advice
sex is just one great item in a relationship
Dude you need more
You both share more of each other morals and values
Supporting husband/wife
A friend, caring, communication, two way respect
Give and take -- Not selfish
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by clovislouis(m): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
GoodFaith:

sex is just one great item in a relationship
Dude you need more
You both share more of each other morals and values
Supporting husband/wife
A friend, caring, communication, two way respect
Give and take -- Not selfish
. Absolutely correct
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by clovislouis(m): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
Peejayybold:
In relationship? Nope
share ur reasons pls
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by PrincessB1(f): 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
In a boyfriend,girlfriend relationshp NO, between husband and wife YES

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
it destroys it..
it maims it
it shatter's it
run away frm it especially to dat special person... am regretting my actions & Inactions presently

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by khia: 12:57am On Dec 22, 2014
clovislouis:
am not black

If you aren't a black/nigerian man what are you? You look black to me.

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by clovislouis(m): 1:45am On Dec 22, 2014
khia:

If you aren't a black/nigerian man what are you? You look black to me.
when u see me u will know I ain't lying dear. Am mixed
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by khia: 2:35am On Dec 22, 2014
clovislouis:
when u see me u will know I ain't lying dear. Am mixed

Mixed with what black? I see your picture you don't look mixed.
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by clovislouis(m): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2014
khia:

check this photo

Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 22, 2014
I think it does in marriage...
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by clevvermind(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2014
Rolly83:
I think it does in marriage...
yea. not before marriage.
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2014
well for me it does!!!
for example just this morning Tinuke came ova n was asking when I'm having the Christmas party I'm organising with my friends. I told her 27th. she then complained that she didn't hv what to wear. by this time I was already suckin one of her teats but all she wanted to do was talk about it first. of course I lost it when I felt her camel toe with my fingers n found that she was all wet. I started wondering how she can b this wet n still wanna talk about clothes. to cut d long story short, I became stable only after we had had d first round. we've concluded n yes I'm paying for her new dress but she can't come for the party cos I've told her Amaka is coming. grin
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by cr7lomo: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2014
undecided
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by cr7lomo: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2014
clovislouis:
check this photo

Stfu my man , u r black and that is the problem with blacks , they deny their colour, they wud rather b white . Now, u Wunt racism prevail when the blacks ain't comfortable with their skin colour . Any person that is mixed ( black nd white) is referred to as black in the western world . Beyonce is mixed but referred as black

3 Likes

Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by SeverusSnape(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
cr7lomo:

Stfu my man , u r black and that is the problem with blacks , they deny their colour, they wud rather b white . Now, u Wunt racism prevail when the blacks ain't comfortable with their skin colour . Any person that is mixed ( black nd white) is referred to as black in the western world . Beyonce is mixed but referred as black
Help me tell him... All I see is black, I even think he's Igbo, I see a mark by the side of his head.
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by clovislouis(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
khia:

ok heard u
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by khia: 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
clovislouis:
check this photo

What about the photo? I'm not saying that you aren't I'm saying you don't look it.
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by khia: 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
cr7lomo:

Both of Beyonce's parents are black.
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by zeke100(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
u still dey ask? restoring d love since BC
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by clovislouis(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
khia:

What about the photo? I'm not saying that you aren't I'm saying you don't look it.
ok alright dear
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by Gr8tasign: 12:04am On Dec 23, 2014
NO!
1 They use each other as object of satisfying sexual orgies.
2 The woman looses value b4 d man(some wil evn hate u completely)
3 no mata d amount sex of u gav 2 a man, when he's redy 4 marriage he wil sit down nd access ur quality if it doent meet up wt hz desire,u wil b faced out. so women pursue wht endures.
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:44am On Dec 23, 2014
80% of men see evrytin as a competition
wen dey are yet to get u down dey dont mind travelin tru hell fr your sake but immediately dey get d sex PRIZE hmmn oyo is your case
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by EstarKeys(f): 7:21am On Dec 23, 2014
clovislouis:
,,,nope..rather it ruins it to the core
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by clovislouis(m): 12:30am On Dec 24, 2014
EstarKeys:
really. Emphasize
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by clovislouis(m): 12:31am On Dec 24, 2014
EstarKeys:
. Really
Re: Does Sex Bring Stability In A Relationship? by Duru009(m): 3:11am On Dec 24, 2014
Its difficult to say but dats d truth. It brings buy dat will depemd on ur feelings

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex / Help Me Please!!!! / How Can You Tell If You Re Bad In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.