Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,735 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho (49931 Views)

Donald Trump Calls To Stop Flights From West Africa,calls Obama A Psycho / Filipina Toddler Who Woke Up At Her Own Funeral Mass Is Dead Again / I Think Am A Psycho. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by ayooluniran(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2014
Oga Ymodulus.....suicide is neva an option oh!.....pple who commit suicide go to hell straight.....I suggest u amend your ways and seek for prayers....go to redeem camp or prayer city (mountain of fire)....those are the two places I know you'll find men of God with healing gifts/ministry who can prayerfully intercede for u.

And if God then decides not to answer, at least u'll be sure of making heaven....but not by suicide....pls.

And lemme mention also that I was miraculously healed from appendicites that was going to take my life.....till I repented and prayed and was prayed for....believe me, healing came.

Sometimes infirmities and sicknesses are meant to draw our attention to God. 2chronicles 7:14, 3 John verse 2, Isaiah 1:16-20.....shalom!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by skribbles: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2014
mods should please blackout the names of those drugs. that's way too much dangerous information. you never can tell if another nairalander is contemplating suicide or even murder.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by mayorall(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2014
macklef:

But why will that pharmacy sell such a drup without adequate prescription from a well known hospital.
The pharmacy will have woes on them if all this goes bad.

Oga mi. The drugs can only kill when taken in excess. Does a good son makes his parents cry?. Just wondering

2 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Trippledots(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2014
errr.....dude. i dont really know ya, but i know iv come across your monicker being refrenced or mentioned from some posts on nl more than once. To be recognised on such a large forum as nl means u ain't just some stuffed meat bag, ua doing something that some people see , recognise and i guess appreciate.

that said.

dude, death will come when it will, why hurry into it??

i know life sucks, believe me i do. is there a way to even measure "suckery"?? well i don't care.....but it does suck!

is suicide the answer??....hell no!!

so what is the answer?

just some boring, four lettered word.... HOPE.

Its hope dat keeps a candle light straining hard against a draught....... that lets a baby struggle to survive in a world its clueless about....that ultimately keeps us going until there is no more left to do to keep going.

loose that and there is little anyone else can do to help you.....retain it and even death itself wonders how come you have 9 extra lives.

43 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by nkowaputa(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2014
Who has seen ymodulus. I'm filled with tears. I'm really scared this guy will hurt himself.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by eleojo23: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2014
MadCow1:

Is there any drug that isnt 'Potentially' dangerous in high dosages?
All drugs are potentially dangerous but some are more dangerous than others because of their narrow therapeutic index (i.e there is a thin line between their safety and lethality). Those kinds are not given/sold anyhow.

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MizMyColi(f): 10:28am On Oct 29, 2014
Good The diary has been moved.

Ymodulus my guy.

I'm not crying no more.

I ain't panicking no more either.

I believe you're alive dear. grin grin

Reachout to me when you can, okay?

I love you dear, to the moon, beyond the moon and back.

I'll be here for you when you come back.
kiss kiss kiss

Tallesty1

Anom e'ba

Enwero zi much.

Thanks for reaching out.

I love you Dear (With a brotherly love) lipsrsealed

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Aisha800(f): 10:28am On Oct 29, 2014
ayooluniran:
Oga Ymodulus.....suicide is neva an option oh!.....pple who commit suicide go to hell straight.....I suggest u amend your ways and seek for prayers....go to redeem camp or prayer city (mountain of fire)....those are the two places I know you'll find men of God with healing gifts/ministry who can prayerfully intercede for u.

And if God then decides not to answer, at least u'll be sure of making heaven....but not by suicide....pls.

And lemme mention also that I was miraculously healed from appendicites that was going to take my life.....till I repented and prayed and was prayed for....believe me, healing came.

Sometimes infirmities and sicknesses are meant to draw our attention to God. 2chronicles 7:14, 3 John verse 2
he doesn't believe in God
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MizMyColi(f): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2014
Cry no more Sir.

I believe Young is okay.

He will come back to us.

#Believe
#Hope
nkowaputa:
Who has seen ymodulus. I'm filled with tears. I'm really scared this guy will hurt himself.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MadCow1: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2014
eleojo23:
All drugs are potentially dangerous but some are more dangerous than others because of their narrow therapeutic index (i.e there is a thin line between their safety and lethality). Those kinds are not given/sold anyhow.

Anyways, the issue of the Pharmacy is a side matter..

If indeed this is a real matter of life and death, then the methodology is the least of our concerns..
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Kinkale(m): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2014
Jeez.. Am so worked up. Mah anger level is rising. How stupid can a person get?? This you existing or not.

If this dude rilli do dhat den av lost hope on humanity.

Wah bou hz mother?? He's siblings?? He's a selfish person who dosn't consider others at all.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Gudiza(m): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2014
[size=14pt]R.E.S.P.E.C.T[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by afoobiggy700(m): 10:36am On Oct 29, 2014
hmm i don't pity the guy i only pity his poor parent. as mayorall said good son dont make is parent cry

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MadCow1: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2014
Kinkale:
Jeez.. Am so worked up. Mah anger level is rising. How stupid can a person get?? This you existing or not.

If this dude rilli do dhat den av lost hope on humanity.

Wah bou hz mother?? He's siblings?? He's a selfish person who dosn't consider others at all.

Lol..

You need to relax and also spell out your words, they are quite annoying to read. grin

All hope in humanity does not rest on the shoulders of Mr. Modulus. grin You havent even verified anything he has written here is legit. But working under the assumption that the Nigga is for real, you may want to address his issues directly rather than call him names. The Niggas pains are his and he carries them alone and you are not there to alleviate it.

You folks need to understand that human psychology is not the same for all.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Galaxyroyp(m): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2014
But i called his No. Just now and he picked up the call and ended it, immediately i called back, he switched off his phone. My conclusion: this guy z nt serious jawe. Mad guy.

8 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Kinkale(m): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2014
MadCow1:

Lol..

You need to relax and also spell out your words, they are quite annoying to read. grin

All hope in humanity does not rest on the shoulders of Mr. Modulus. grin You havent even verified anything he has written here is legit. But working under the assumption that the Nigga is for real, you may want to address his issues directly rather than call him names. The Niggas pains are his and he carries them alone and you are not there to alleviate it.

You folks need to understand that human psychology is not the same for all.

sorry bro, just can't imagine someone and a nigerian @dhat commiting sucide.
If so all the wahala our govt has put us through would have made half our population commit sucide already.

Now he's making me type ontop bike?? Abeg ah no wan folo am die o!!

9 Likes

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by falansa: 10:41am On Oct 29, 2014
macklef:

But the thing is, i think he is presently in lagos doing IT.
nope... he travelled to Lagos sometimes ago for some things and I knew he his back in Minna. he posted updates about the bad state of one road ( don't remember d name) to jebba when he was going back to minna around last wk or upper.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by mastercee(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2014
macklef:
Hadizy
Shinaf
Mayorall
Mastercee
If this isnt an expensive joke, then you guys should let us no how we can help.

I strongly believe my Ymodulus is still alive. I called his second line this morning, It rang but no response. Few Minutes later the line was off but that was before I sent a message to the number which actually delivered.

Latest news reaching me has it that some people residing in Minna are making frantic efforts to get across to him and one of his relations has been notified and the case reported to the police. This is the info I got not quite long ago

All we can do is to keep praying for him, He deserves to live............ #PrayForYmodulus

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MadCow1: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2014
Galaxyroyp:
But i called his No. Just now and he picked up the call and ended it, immediately i called back, he switched off his phone. My conclusion: this guy z nt serious jawe. Mad guy.

So you know the guy?!

Is he the same fellow on his profile picture?!

The Nigga seems okay..
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by nkowaputa(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2014
mastercee:

I strongly believe my Ymodulus is still alive. I called his second line this morning, It rang but no response. Few Minutes later the line was off but that was before I sent a message to the number which actually delivered.

Latest news reaching me has it that some people residing in Minna are making frantic efforts to get across to him and one of his relations has been notified and the case reported to the police. This is the info I got not quite long ago

All we can do is to keep praying for him, He deserves to live............ #PrayForYmodulus

Good effort
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MadCow1: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2014
Kinkale:

sorry bro, just can't imagine someone and a nigerian @dhat commiting sucide.
If so all the wahala our govt has put us through would have made half our population commit sucide already.

Now he's making me type ontop bike?? Abeg ah no wan folo am die o!!

[b]Again.. Suicide is not politics. You dont analyze someones depression the same way you would a political issue.

I have been depressed to the point of actually following through with a suicide attempt. Infact I have tried it twice and failed twice. Both cases required hospitalization and they even tried the shrink and church approach.. Lessons I learnt from those experiences are why I am who I am today; A Mad cow.. grin lol

If you ever meet someone who is depressed to the point of suicide, dont try to reason with the person by calling their feeling stupiid or silly or what have you, dont even try to act like you understand what they are going through cos you dont. All you can do is hold their hands and walk them slowly through that depression. Your only job is to be the support that keeps them from going over the edge.

This dude however comes across like a clown. His mindset does not hit me as suicidal at all.. grin Prolly an Eminem Fan acting out his fantasy via his online alter ego. grin

Thats why I said I like him.. grin[/b]

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by saints2(f): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2014
I followed this thread from day one, but I thought he is just writing a memo or trying to diversify into writing, I pray and hope He doesnt take his life, he has been a source of inspiration to many and I know he is quite intelligent. Lets hope its all a stunt.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Liamm(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2014
*Jots one thing or two*

issorait
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by uzolexis(f): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2014
I read this diary a few days ago n I thought he was just fooling around, now it looks pretty serious.
Ymodulus,if you are reading this, this is a phase and it'll pass, there's always light at the end of the tunnel. Your life does not belong to you so pls don't take it. A lot of pple care, a lot of pple r reaching out to you....
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Dreyl(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2014
Mods frontpage!!!
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MadCow1: 11:00am On Oct 29, 2014
uzolexis:
I read this diary a few days ago n I thought he was just fooling around, now it looks pretty serious.
Ymodulus,if you are reading this, this is a phase and it'll pass, there's always light at the end of the tunnel. Your life does not belong to you so pls don't take it. A lot of pple care, a lot of pple r reaching out to you....

@ Highlighted:: Really?! It doesnt?! Who does it belong to then?

1 Like

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Kinkale(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2014
MadCow1:

[b]Again.. Suicide is not politics. You dont analyze someones depression the same way you would a political issue.

I have been depressed to the point of actually following through with a suicide attempt. Infact I have tried it twice and failed twice. Both cases required hospitalization and they even tried the shrink and church approach.. Lessons I learnt from those experiences are why I am who I am today; A Mad cow.. grin lol

If you ever meet someone who is depressed to the point of suicide, dont try to reason with the person by calling their feeling stupiid or silly or what have you, dont even try to act like you understand what they are going through cos you dont. All you can do is hold their hands and walk them slowly through that depression. Your only job is to be the support that keeps them from going over the edge.

This dude however comes across like a clown. His mindset does not hit me as suicidal at all.. grin Prolly an Eminem Fan acting out his fantasy via his online alter ego. grin

Thats why I said I like him.. grin[/b]

abi!! Clubbing when you wanna commit sucide and telling us his last fud with even a way to be buried, i smell t pain

By dah way ah luv yer nick scata.. D madder d beta grin
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2014
I admire the bravery of the OP, great and wonderful way to exit the 3rd dimension.

First documented suicide on Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Caracta(f): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2014
His friends need to talk to him...

The next genuine victim may not be taken serious. I think it's selfish to think of one's self alone. I can't imagine those that would be affected negatively by his actions and the medications on this thread.

News says he is alive.
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by remsonik(f): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2014
only him can explain what hes going through and I feel so sad that a guy with so much potentials can be passing through this much. Ymodulus pls come back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by MadCow1: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2014
Kinkale:

abi!! Clubbing when you wanna commit sucide and telling us his last fud with even a way to be buried, i smell t pain

By dah way ah luv yer nick scata.. D madder d beta grin

Thanks Fam.. cool
Re: My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho by Krak(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2014
Billyonaire:
I admire the bravery of the OP, great and wonderful way to exit the 3rd dimension.

First documented suicide on Nairaland.

I hope not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Mologic invents A 10-Minute Coronavirus Antibody Test, Costs $1 / How Do I Get Rid Of Keloid Scars (pictures) / Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.