Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

.... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (22411 Views)

Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja / Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau / Russia, Nigeria Sign Memorandum On Security Councils’ Cooperation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by Pataki: 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

where dos that show GEJ attending? bros are you for real?this docvument has nothing to do with all the lies you posted up thereAny body who bothers to chec that link will see that

Stop lying. I actually took time to read and check the weblink of the pdf document attached and it clearly showed that Jonathan was the Head of Delegation for the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

For anyone interested, please check PAGE 32 of that pdf file.

5 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2014

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

ode ansa my last kweshion is organisation of islamic countries same as organisation of islamic corperation?
My friend you have NOTHING to say.
First you denied the link, I proved you wrong
Next You denied Jona's involvement, You were proved wrong
Now you are asking what OIC is. Why not do some google or Wiki search

6 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
Pataki:

Stop lying. I actually took time to read and check the weblink of the pdf document attached and it clearly showed that Jonathan was the Head of Delegation for the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

For anyone interested, please check PAGE 32 of that pdf file.

Don't mind the guy. Even Ruben Abati published Jonathan's Speech at the Islamic Conference on his website
http://reubenabati.com.ng/SPEECH-by-PRESIDENT-JONATHAN-AT-THE.html

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
President Jonathan at the OIC meeting 2013

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/02/06/in-pictures-jonathan-arrives-cairo-for-oic-summit/
You see the Hypocrisy of our media and the CAN guys? Everyone pretended as if nothing happend. It wasn't publicised in the major news outlet-not even NTA. But if it was General Buhari that attended, all hell will be let loosed.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Pataki: 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
Don't mind the guy. Even Ruben Abati published Jonathan's Speech at the Islamic Conference on his website
http://reubenabati.com.ng/SPEECH-by-PRESIDENT-JONATHAN-AT-THE.html

Please continue to flog these numbskulls with the truth. I don't know how a human being can be so corrupt with lies in the face of glaring truth.

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
You see the Hypocrisy of our media and the CAN guys? Everyone pretended as if nothing happend. It wasn't publicised in the major news outlet-not even NTA. But if it was General Buhari that attended, all hell will be let loosed.

Just like you APC riff-raffs have been having hallucinations just because he went to Jerusalem abi? It is too late to try to launder Buhari's image.His place as a religious bigot is already cemented in the annals of our country's history.His statements after the sharia 2000 riots in Kaduna and his call for muslims to vote only muslims ahve alraedy killed off his political career.If you like flood nairaland with over 100 pro-buhari thraed per day,it cannot save him from a more disgraceful defeat come feb 2015

6 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

Just like you APC riff-raffs have been having hallucinations just because he went to Jerusalem abi?
Admit your error and move on.
Re: .... by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
Pataki:

Please continue to flog these numbskulls with the truth. I don't know how a human being can be so corrupt with lies in the face of glaring truth.
Don't mind the guy. He wanted to play smart not knowing that it is not everyone that is as dull as he is
chukwudi44:

Just like you APC riff-raffs have been having hallucinations just because he went to Jerusalem abi?
Take this advice
Obiagelli:

2 Likes

Obiagelli:

which yeye error be that
barcanista:

They should continue to tell lies about me, just as I will
continue to tell the truth about them. - General
Muhammadu Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
WHERE IS NGWAKWE?

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

Just like you APC riff-raffs have been having hallucinations just because he went to Jerusalem abi? It is too late to try to launder Buhari's image.His place as a religious bigot is already cemented in the annals of our country's history.His statements after the sharia 2000 riots in Kaduna and [s]his call for muslims to vote only muslims[/s] ahve alraedy killed off his political career.If you like flood nairaland with over 100 pro-buhari thraed per day,it cannot save him from a more disgraceful defeat come feb 2015
No one is accusing Jonathan or anyone of Christianising Nigeria. I am a practising Pentecostal Christian, but I believe in religious understanding with those of other religions. I don't allow religious beliefs(which is a personal choice) to override and conflict with peace and unity among people. The Bible commands us to live and follow it with ALL men, not just fellow Christians.

However, you proJonathanians have been going about falsely accusing an innocent man. As for the crossed, I will addressed it when the time comes in a nother thread.

6 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

which yeye error be that
Shukudi,

I will advise you to leave this thread before you embarass yourself further.

7 Likes

Re: .... by Omimah: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
Where is Ngwakwe? Where are those saTANs that were paid to slander the image of the Amiable General Muhammadu Buhari? Who now wants to Islamise Nigeria?(If there is anything of such)
He may have been banned. Mynd threatened to ban him. If I were he I leave this forum in shame, being threatened with a ban in a section I once moderated?

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
WHERE IS NGWAKWE?
Ngwakwe is hiding his head in shame. Same with Mogidi and other trolls.
Re: .... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Omimah:

He may have been banned. Mynd threatened to ban him. If I were he I leave this forum in shame, being threatened with a ban in a section I once moderated?

SOME OF YOU TAKE THIS NAIRALAND TOO SERIOUS!!! WHY ON EARTH SHOULD HE LEAVE IN SHAME? WHATS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT BEEN A MOD HERE ANYWAY? I WOULDNT TOUCH THAT JOB WITH A SIX FOOT POLE

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Omimah:

He broke the law na. What concerns Buhari and Kwankwaso declaration thread? He derailed, Mynd44 only called him to order-Which I think is appropriate
Re: .... by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

[s]SOME OF YOU TAKE THIS NAIRALAND TOO SERIOUS!!! WHY ON EARTH SHOULD HE LEAVE IN SHAME? WHATS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT BEEN A MOD HERE ANYWAY? I WOULDNT TOUCH THAT JOB WITH A SIX FOOT POLE[/s]
Your attempt to derail is Dead On Arrival

4 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
No one is accusing Jonathan or anyone of Christianising Nigeria. I am a practising Pentecostal Christian, but I believe in religious understanding with those of other religions. I don't allow religious beliefs(which is a personal choice) to override and conflict with peace and unity among people. The Bible commands us to live and follow it with ALL men, not just fellow Christians.

However, you proJonathanians have been going about falsely accusing an innocent man. As for the crossed, I will addressed it when the time comes in a nother thread.

BROS YOU ARE A PROPER YORUBA MAN MASQUAREDING AS AN IJAW MAN.SPARE ME THAT CRAP

2 Likes

Re: .... by BrosPeter: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari

As a muslim I believe this is the best speech by any muslim on the need for Nigeria to become a fully fledged muslim country.
All those who want sharia click on like.
Re: .... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

BROS YOU ARE A PROPER YORUBA MAN MASQUAREDING AS AN IJAW MAN.SPARE ME THAT CRAP
Very funny grin
Re: .... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:

WHAT IS TEHRE TO DERAIL? AM I THE ONE THAT STARTED THE TALK ON NGAKWE? YOUR BUHARI IS ALREADY A CERTIFIED BIGOT THAT IS BEYOND ELECTORAL REDEMPTION.YOUR EXERCISE IS A CAMPAIN THAT WILL END IN FUTILITY

4 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
we won't let that happen. saTANist like Shukudi will be put where they actually belong.

Sai Buhari 2015!

6 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
He broke the law na. What concerns Buhari and Kwankwaso declaration thread? He derailed, Mynd44 only called him to order-Which I think is appropriate

MYND 44 HIMSELF WILL LEAVE HERE IN SHAME AFTER BUHARI IS DEFEATED COME FEB 15 2015.THERE IS NO BIG DEAL ABOUT THE JOB ANYWAY

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
we won't let that happen. saTANist like Shukudi will be put where they actually belong.

Sai Buhari 2015!
BIA NWANYI OWERRI KPACHARAKWA ANYA GIOO.ONYE SABO!!!
Re: .... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:

Sai Buhari 2015!
That guy is pathetic. His comrades had to avoid the thread like a plague, but he is here embarrassing himself

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

BIA NWANYI OWERRI KPACHARAKWA ANYA GIOO.ONYE SABO!!!
Shukudi,your attempt to derail this thread won't work.
Olodo!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
That guy is pathetic. His comrades had to avoid the thread like a plague, but he is here embarrassing himself
BROS GO SIDDON JOOR
Re: .... by mrmetoo1: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

where dos that show GEJ attending? bros are you for real?this docvument has nothing to do with all the lies you posted up thereAny body who bothers to chec that link will see that

SMH! A simple google search would have solved this instead of coming here and calling the guy a liar. There are links to the story with pictures too.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senators Pass Tax Bill That They Have Not Seen Or Read - Premium Times / Sanwo-Olu: I Haven’t Bought An Official Car So I Can Reduce Cost Of Governance / Mass Transit: Ogun Takes Delivery Of ICT-Enabled Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.