Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

.... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (22439 Views)

Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja / Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau / Russia, Nigeria Sign Memorandum On Security Councils’ Cooperation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by cellors: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
Fantastic analysis by barcanista, waiting for saTANs to come and spew their usual bullcrap.

President Jonathan at the OIC meeting 2013

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/02/06/in-pictures-jonathan-arrives-cairo-for-oic-summit/

Thanks Guys.
The SaTANist are hell bent on painting our GMB Black
God pass them

5 Likes

Re: .... by Ngwakwe: 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
Honestly, there is NOTHING intellectual in you. I don't know your definition of intellect but Sir, You are very far from it. You are simply a troll, going from thread to thread spewing gibberish.

Children are famous for dragging water bottles and this I won't indulge.

Class is permanent, ability to keep temperament in check is a virtue.

My happiness is that we (true democrats, human right crusaders and defenders) have collectively rendered Buhari unelectable at the moment in any presidential election in Nigeria and will help him wipe his tears come 15th February, 2015.

I wish you goodluck in all your endeavours

5 Likes

Re: .... by Ngwakwe: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
Obiagelli:

Bye ke? Abeg never bye o, come and contribute your intellectual analysis biko

Oby, if I never marry, I for marry you

Just love you.

Regards
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
iconize:

Who cares about Buhari?

[s] I think your major concern should be how to clear your acne infested face. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Woman, you must pay. Your picture made me pour spittle into my Super balanced meal. [/s]
you can keep wanking and ejacullating on the picture,Buhari is your next president in waiting.

God bless the General! cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
Orunto:
The Reckless Mistake has been made by IBB. Very Reckless indeed. No wonder, he is accussed of Sponsoring bokoharam and establishing Jaiz Islamic Bank. Ok, thank God Nairaland has gotten these facts and at this political campaign season, let us bring pressure on GEJ to withdraw Nigeria's membership. Buhari is not involved. GEJ's current visit to the Christian Holy Cities, Jerusalem etc and his very genuine open Prayer, Christian style, is a clear demonstration of a Presidential Protest against OIC membership and of his intention to cancel it at any auspicious time. Nairaland political scientists should now start pressursing GEJ to cancel OIC now and not renew it for 2015:
Honestly, it is not that OIC is a bad Organisation, but the religious and political make-up of Nigeria calls for immediate withdrawal of Nigeria's membership. If the Government see a need for membership in order to front diplomatic ties with the Islamic Countries, public enlightenment ought to be made-by this I mean a strategic PR actions in order to win the support of majorly the Christians and douse any tension that usually arise from Fear of The Unknown. Personally, I wouldn't want Nigeria as a Country to be identified with any tribal or religious group. It should be a complete secular state.

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Oby, if I never marry, I for marry you

Just love you.

Regards
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Children are famous for dragging water bottles and this I won't indulge.

Class is permanent, ability to keep temperament in check is a virtue.

My happiness is that we [s](true democrats, human right crusaders and defenders[/s]) have collectively rendered Buhari unelectable at the moment in any presidential election in Nigeria and will help him wipe his tears come 15th February, 2015.

I wish you goodluck in all your endeavours
Hahaha, where you de go? Oh I see boss, you gotta run!!! Meanwhile, the propaganda shall be neutralised as they come.

Ciao
Thanks for the wish, same you

7 Likes

Re: .... by iykak47: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
chukwudi44:

BIA NWANYI OWERRI KPACHARAKWA ANYA GIOO.ONYE SABO!!!
A slave like her will always defend her masters. If war breaks out, that saboteur won't think twice before selling her people to the enemies.

6 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Omimah:

I just don't understand.
The guy is a funny guy. He will make it in comedy
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
iykak47:
A slave like her will always defend her masters. If war breaks out, that saboteur won't think twice before selling her people to the enemies.
You are the slave that is selling your people

4 Likes

Re: .... by OgologoDimkpa: 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
Can you give us the FACT?
Keep living in denial embarassed

We say NO to Islamic Agenda sad

1 Like

Re: .... by Orunto: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
Very good. I am proud of Nairaland!
Re: .... by OgologoDimkpa: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
still doesn't change the fact that Buhari is your next president come 2015.

The General have been vindicated!
Which general?
You guys kept on manufacturing and manipulating facts just to make your expired
and old politician electable shocked
How sad!
Nigerians knows him and what he stands for.
We say No to Buhari and his evil agenda.
We say No Islamic agenda.

APShit- Shange!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:

[s] Which general?
You guys kept on manufacturing and manipulating facts just to make your expired
and old politician electable shocked
How sad!
Nigerians knows him and what he stands for.
We say No to Buhari and his evil agenda.
We say No Islamic agenda.

APShit- Shange! [/s]
always making senseless comments. I am waiting for you to provide the pictures of the on-going construction of the 2nd Niger Bridge as you claimed in the other thread.
You are just a pathetic and irritating liar!!

Pftts!!

2 Likes

Re: .... by supremus: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Continue in your Apparitions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
Successive regimes also dithered and parried on the issue in the face of intense pressure from the Muslim lobby for full membership status. This situation remained so until 1985.

In December 1985, Nigeria was invited to attend the annual meeting of the OIC scheduled for January 8 19886 in Fez, Morocco. It was claimed that prior to this, the Buhari regime had shown signs of acceding to the request of elements arguing for full membership. It was further claimed that the August 1985 pilgrimage to Mecca by General Tunde Idiagbon, the regime's No.2 man, was not unrelated to that move and that the Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari, was himself to have made a follow up visit to Saudi Arabia "to concretise the full commitment of Nigeria to the Organization." However, the coup of August 27, 1985 stalled that momentum.

On receiving the invitation to the Fez meeting, Government instructed the Ministry of External Affairs to give diplomatic cover to the country's delegation. This was considered a highly unusual directive and it was later reported that the then External Affairs minister, Professor Bolaji Akinyemi refused to give approval for diplomatic cover which was subsequently granted by an official in the ministry. The delegation which was made up of Muslims only was led by Mines and Power Minister Alhaji Rilwanu Lukman and included Alhaji Abubakar Alhaji, Minister of Budget; Alhaji Ibrahim Dasuki, Buridin Sokoto; Alhaji Abdulkadir Ahmed, Governor of the Central Bank, and Sheikh Abubakar Gumi.

News of the delegation's mission soon filtered out through the media. The delegation arrived in Fez on January 8th and the next day Nigeria was granted automatic membership status with a waiver of the usual one-year waiting period for the processing of applications for full membership. What first started as a rumor in the press was thus confirmed.

Report by Thisweek 1988 page 175
“…supreme headquarters to Mecca was reportedly connected with Buhari’s decision to enroll Nigeria as a full-fledged member of the OIC. General Buhari was also said to have planned to visit Saudi Arebia to concretise the full commitment of Nigeria to OIC body. But the Babangida coup of August 1985 delivered a temporary pause to the OIC drive. Until the telex message came in December 1985 and the 17-years-old observer status of Nigeria to the OIC was to be broken by President Babangida himself.”

I will repeat it again, Buhari set the wheel in motion for Nigeria to be full member of OIC

5 Likes

Re: .... by OgologoDimkpa: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
always making senseless comments. I am waiting for you to provide the pictures of the on-going construction of the 2nd Niger Bridge as you claimed in the other thread.
You are just a pathetic and irritating liar!!

Pftts!!
How will you see the 2nd Niger bridge when you're one efulefu girl-My mama tell me say I be Ibo grin
When last did you set your feet on the Niger bridge?
That's by the way.

I simple want to tell you and your crew that no matter how you wash the anus, it must smell.
You guys are trying to secure a cheap credibility for your GMB but you cannot deceive Nigerians.

Tell your GMB to retire to his village as Nigerians did not need him.

Did he forget anything in ASO ROCK?
No vacancy there embarassed

1 Like

Re: .... by OgologoDimkpa: 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
supremus:
You dey mind them?
Let them keep living in denial.

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:

Keep living in denial embarassed

We say NO to Islamic Agenda sad
this is stale. Try anoda one
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:

[s] How will you see the 2nd Niger bridge when you're one efulefu girl-My mama tell me say I be Ibo grin
When last did you set your feet on the Niger bridge?
That's by the way.

I simple want to tell you and your crew that no matter how you wash the anus, it must smell.
You guys are trying to secure a cheap credibility for your GMB but you cannot deceive Nigerians.

Tell you GMB to retire to his village as Nigerians did not need him.

Did he forget anything in ASO ROCK?
No vacancy there embarassed
[/s]

Dumb! Dumber!! Dumbest!!!

I am waiting for your so-called pictures. Your stupidity and illiteracy have been exposed on that thread. Kindly go back and defend it.

3 Likes

Re: .... by OgologoDimkpa: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
Dumb! Dumber!! Dumbest!!!

I am waiting for your so-called pictures. Your stupidity and illiteracy have been exposed on that thread. Kindly go back and defend it.

E don pain you reach marrow embarassed

We say NO to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: .... by supremus: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:

You dey mind them?
Let them keep living in denial.
Who hide my post tot we all have freedom of speech mteeeew
***** Unfollow Thread*****
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Finally, this is

When Shagari was overthrown, Buhari came with a grand design to Islamize the country but was cut short by Ibrahim Babangida. Before Buhari was overthrown the havoc had already be done. He had upgraded the Sharia from Muslim personal law to Muslim law by amending the 1979 Constitution, a phrase that was responsible for the fireworks in the 1989 Constituent Assembly. Buhari quickly began the process to register Nigeria as a full member of the OIC. Buhari's dictatorship was however truncated by Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida who, fearing the arrest of his wife, Mariam involved in the infamous Gloria Okon drug trafficking saga took over the government in a palace coup in August 1985.

Babangida, who in the eyes of the Muslim world was viewed as a carnal Muslim moved swiftly to prove his critics wrong. To perfect the Islamization process started by Buhari, he surreptitiously and secretly completed the registration process began by Buhari, thus registering Nigeria as a full member of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) in January 1986. Babangida did this not necessarily because he was a devoted Muslim or even committed to the Muslim cause but simply to please Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries that had doubted his commitment to Islam which was a condition for their support for his government. He also figured out that a polarized Nigeria along religious lines would help him perpetuate his stay in power. This dirty trick worked in his favor as it soon polarized the country along religious lines leading to the bloody Kafanchan Religious Riots of 1987 in which over 250 churches were destroyed in one singly day, Sunday March 6, 1987.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
E don pain you reach marrow embarassed

We say NO to Buhari
e no pain me at all. Na you I dey pity as you disgrace yourself for that thread.

Yeye!
Re: .... by RagaMufeen(m): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
[s]
barcanista:
1. Formation
OIC was established in 1969 through a Saudi Arabian initiative, following the burning of the Al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, which was considered an attack on the Muslim world. The Headquarters of the organisation are in Jeddah. The first meeting of the organization was held in Morocco in 1969.

2. Gen Yakubu Gowon
Yakubu Gown sent a Nigerian delegation as an observer led by Alhaji Abubakar Gumi to the OIC in its first meeting in 1969 in Morocco. Despite opposition. He Gowon, a Christian from Plateau State took the first set by sending Gumi to represent "Nigeria Muslims".

3. General Muritala Muhammed to Gen Muhammadu Buhari Regimes
The administrations of Muritala/Obasanjo, Obasanjo/Yaradua, Shagari/Ekweme and Buhari/Idiagbon refused to sign to Nigeria's full membership of the OIC despite pressure and intense lobbying from Saudi Arabia. They maintained that Nigeria is a secular state and not an Islamic country.

4. General Ibrahim Babangida
French news agency reported that Nigeria has been admitted into the organization as its 46th member in January 1986. Ebitu Ukiwe from Abia State, then a navy commodore and second in command to the then military President, Ibrahim Babangida, had it rough with that administration when he declared publicly that the decision to join OIC was not discussed at any level of government. Mr. Ukiwe's denial of the decision reportedly led to his forceful exit from government.

5. General Sani Abacha
Maintained Nigeria's membership despite calls for withdrawal from various groups including Christian Leaders.

6. Obasanjo/Atiku Abubakar
At the G-8 Islamic countries in Egypt in 2001, Obasanjo identified himself carrying Nigeria as an Islamic country by attending that meeting. His attendance cemented Nigeria's Status as a member of the OIC and an Islammic State.

7. Yaradua/Jonathan Administration Renewed Nigeria OIC Membership
On April 11, 2012 President Umaru Yaradua renewed Nigeria's membership the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC), the same way IBB registered with the organisation in 1986, the Nigerian Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, Abdullahi M. Garba Aminchi, quietly visited Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu, the Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) and signed the new OIC charter on behalf of the Nigerian government.

Although this event was published on OIC's website the same day and widely reported in other Middle East media, it was not reported in the Nigerian media. The Nigeria Foreign Minister as at then Chief Ojo Maduekwe refused to speak on the matter.

8. Jonathan/Sambo Administration
There have been calls by religious groups and others to withdraw Nigeria's OIC membership. As at this day, Nigeria remains a full member of the OIC, and the President in its capacity appoints delegates to represent Nigeria in OIC.

ISLAMIC SUMMIT 2013, HELD IN CAIRO
President Ebele Goodluck Jonathan led Nigeria's delegation to the OIC Islamic Summit in 2013. Other delegates are...H.E. Dr. Nuruddeen Muhammed Minister of State II for Foreign Affairs, Amb Hassan Tukur (Foreign Affairs Minister), Amb. Abdullah Omaki, Abubakar Sheikh Bunu, Mr. Tijjani Hammanjodu, Mr. Suleiman Sani and Mr. Manir Ibrahim

See the attendance list...
http://www.oic-oci.org/external_web/is/12/en/docs/final/is12_lop_x1_en.pdf
[/s]

no need selling bad product since 1979. return goods to sender.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by OgologoDimkpa: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
this is stale. Try anoda one
Did i hear stale.
You've never heard of the saying: as a man thinketh in his heart so he is?

Buhari want and will Islamise Nigeria when he comes to power.
We say No to the evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Read all you wrote....
Reportedly, reportedly. Ifs and no ifs , all based on ASSUMPTION.
Your argument hould no water. In fact I can assume that Obj had set the motion for the fuel reversal of 2007 but his 3rd thirm bid that failed prevented it, only for yaradua to announce it
datolee:
Successive regimes also dithered and parried on the issue in the face of intense pressure from the Muslim lobby for full membership status. This situation remained so until 1985.

On receiving the invitation to the Fez meeting, Government instructed the Ministry of External Affairs to give diplomatic cover to the country's delegation. This was considered a highly unusual directive and it was later reported that the then External Affairs minister, Professor Bolaji Akinyemi refused to give approval for diplomatic cover which was subsequently granted by an official in the ministry. The delegation which was made up of Muslims only was led by Mines and Power Minister Alhaji Rilwanu Lukman and included Alhaji Abubakar Alhaji, Minister of Budget; Alhaji Ibrahim Dasuki, Buridin Sokoto; Alhaji Abdulkadir Ahmed, Governor of the Central Bank, and Sheikh Abubakar Gumi.

News of the delegation's mission soon filtered out through the media. The delegation arrived in Fez on January 8th and the next day Nigeria was granted automatic membership status with a waiver of the usual one-year waiting period for the processing of applications for full membership. What first started as a rumor in the press was thus confirmed.

Report by Thisweek 1988 page 175

I will repeat it again, Buhari set the wheel in motion for Nigeria to be full member of OIC
Mr. Man your submission will be thrown away in the court of common sense

1 Like

Re: .... by OgologoDimkpa: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
e no pain me at all. Na you I dey pity as you disgrace yourself for that thread.

Yeye!
That thread about Niger bridge being shaken?
May be the OP does not know the difference between vibration and shaking.
He must be a learner.
Let's not derail.

Your GMB is a bad market shocked
Re: .... by RagaMufeen(m): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
supremus:

they will ban this picture very soon, i know them so let me save it.

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
datolee:
Finally, this is

When Shagari was overthrown, Buhari came with a grand design to Islamize the country but was cut short by Ibrahim Babangida. Before Buhari was overthrown the havoc had already be done. He had upgraded the Sharia from Muslim personal law to Muslim law by amending the 1979 Constitution, a phrase that was responsible for the fireworks in the 1989 Constituent Assembly. Buhari quickly began the process to register Nigeria as a full member of the OIC. Buhari's dictatorship was however truncated by Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida who, fearing the arrest of his wife, Mariam involved in the infamous Gloria Okon drug trafficking saga took over the government in a palace coup in August 1985.

Babangida, who in the eyes of the Muslim world was viewed as a carnal Muslim moved swiftly to prove his critics wrong. To perfect the Islamization process started by Buhari, he surreptitiously and secretly completed the registration process began by Buhari, thus registering Nigeria as a full member of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC) in January 1986. Babangida did this not necessarily because he was a devoted Muslim or even committed to the Muslim cause but simply to please Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries that had doubted his commitment to Islam which was a condition for their support for his government. He also figured out that a polarized Nigeria along religious lines would help him perpetuate his stay in power. This dirty trick worked in his favor as it soon polarized the country along religious lines leading to the bloody Kafanchan Religious Riots of 1987 in which over 250 churches were destroyed in one singly day, Sunday March 6, 1987.

See loads of bullcrap
Re: .... by RagaMufeen(m): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
That thread about Niger bridge being shaken?
May be the OP does not know the difference between vibration and shaking.
He must be a learner.
Let's not derail.

Your GMB is a bad market shocked

Does GMB stands for General manager Bokoharam. Oga i want to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Officer Who Was Killed By Vehicle In Ekiti State, Buried Amid Tears. Pics / I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari / Insecurity: Buhari Assures Nigerians Of Safety As Bandits Kill 51 In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.