Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt (5192 Views)

Urgent Vacancies In Abuja (resident In Abuja Only) / Job Section Library For Job-Seekers: Discussion Threads, Etc. / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by noskybanj(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hello guys, my name is Nonso nd I reside in PH. I have been in the hunt for a job, but haven't bin able to land 1. Maybe I do not have enough info, xo I would love to meet other Job seekers in PH so we can do d search together and hopefully GOD will smile @ us. My num. Is 08098981127. BB pin- 2901CC26. Will appreciate u as friend. Thank u
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by pacesetter939: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
noskybanj:
Hello guys, my name is Nonso nd I reside in PH. I have been in the hunt for a job, but haven't bin able to land 1. Maybe I do not have enough info, xo I would love to meet other Job seekers in PH so we can do d search together and hopefully GOD will smile @ us. My num. Is 08098981127. BB pin- 2901CC26. Will appreciate u as friend. Thank u
What did you study?
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by cmonek(m): 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
pacesetter939:

What did you study?
Good day sir, am also a job seeker, studied human Physiology, am into IT though and the quest to learn more IT skills has always been my aim and dream which must be achieved soonest but need something doing to help me save up for some of the courses I intend doing. Am good at microsoft office packages, corel draw and photoshop. Really looking forward to being an IT networker or a database administrator with a lil knowlegde on tips about cyber security if funds are available by His grace. @nonso, we can hook up too, also reside in Ph, lets keep the hope alive and kicking 08092135751.
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by ojmaroni247(m): 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
Am also a job seeker in PortHarcourt, studied Mechanical engineering and also have a certificate in Electro Mechanical(HVAC,pumps,valves,actuators,compressors,diesel engine maintenance,piping system P&id,general HSE) . Please contact me on 08067880681, email: big_johniwu@yahoo.ca, bbpin: 28B551CC
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by digitalgeorgy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
That means we are plenty in port harcourt!
my name is GEORGE, INIOBONG, i studied electronic and computer technology in unical bt i reside in ph!! my num is 08068488344. maybe we should create a group on watzapp where we could meet ourself well. what do you think?
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by nellyquash(f): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
Good day house, my name is oge, I also reside close to ph, studied Office Technology n management. Really need a job badly.
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by noskybanj(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
pacesetter939:

What did you study?

I studied Psychology.
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by noskybanj(m): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
Am glad u all have responded to this call. Information they say is power, I think if we all work together, we'll be able to help ourselves out of this situation. I'll send to all a request now, thanks
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by noskybanj(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
I got an info that Keystone Bank is accepting CV. U can go drop yours @ dia branch in Azikiwe Road. A friend here informed me

1 Like

Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by pacesetter939: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
noskybanj:

I studied Psychology.

Thought, you have an Engineering degree.

1 Like

Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by noskybanj(m): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Thanks A lot @ Pacesetter939, I appreciate.
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by Awolowo86: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
JOB TITLE: MARKETER
WORK LOCATION: ABUJA AND PORT HARCOURT
DEPARTMENT: BUSINESS ADMIN
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: BRANCH HEAD

JOB SUMMARY

This role is responsible to create, Win and Retain Customers, generate business for the company through marketing, customer service and establishing good relationship with clients. Contribute significantly to the achievement of the company’s missions through strong commitment to your goals and targets..

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

1- Promotion of Properties and origination of new clients

2- Efficient conduct of sales and marketing activities
3- Provide high-quality customer service and after sales support

Qualification and Work Experience Requirement
First degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field
Minimum of 3-5 years experience

Skills and Knowledge Required
Flexible Working hours (will need to work some evenings and weekend to run events)
Proven ability to work independently and to service a varied clientele
Excellent communication skills,written and verbal
Strong negotiation and interpersonal skill
Strong organization and planning skill
Strong sense of ethics,etiquette and tact
Ability to establish manage and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of constitutes
Ability to function effectively as team member and willingness to participate in activities and assignments that help meet the goals of and objectives of the company
Proficiency use of resources of team to meet and exceed client expectations
Positive attitude, composure, humor, creativity adaptability and approach ability
Good to excellent computer Skills including use of Ms office suite.

Remuneration.
Salary plus commission.
Interested applicants should forward their CV to ogunwa.awo@pisonproperties.com
NOTE Preferably Females
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by ojmaroni247(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
U got vacancy for engineering?
pacesetter939:

Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by UDUAk1987: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
goodmorning hw the market for job search ,my advice is as a youth we have to start from somebody,at de point in my life , i decided to live qualification and go the menial work,graduate or ist degree is an abused by job creators ,so let start from somewere, if unah were dey ph der complain ,wat about us in akwa ibom state, my plan is to move to ph oh,but money for accomdation tire me down,am a graduate in Accounting but i decide to do any menial job i see.if unah see Accounting job invited me.08062568768,tender_blissy@yahoo.com, udyeffiom19@gmail.com
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by gazonga(m): 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Any accountant with experience should drop his/her phone number and email address.
I will contact the person.
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by AlisonWills(f): 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Am at ph too I need a job, i have B.Sc in Environmental Protection n Resources management. 07031144961 or 7f212290

Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by opemipo9: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
gazonga:
Any accountant with experience should drop his/her phone number and email address.
I will contact the person.

am an accountant with four years experience in finance and account am base in Portharcourt. My email address is sannif@rocketmail.com
my mobile number. 08162292211 . Thanks
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by oladeleakindele: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
I am Akindele Oladele available to relocate to any state. i studied MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (B.TECH) WITH SECOND CLASS UPPER certified in Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) and Project Management. Please kindly contact me on oladeleakindele@gmail.com or 07038410912
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by jombosolomon(m): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
i am here also.read mechanical engineering,resides in PH.08038955137
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by noskybanj(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
Wow, xo api 2 see u guys responding d ways u doing. Pls keep d info's coming, u neva can tell wo u'll save outa d misery of being jobless. Keep it coming guys.

1 Like

Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by louizzzz: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Accountant / Logistics
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
I am Nwala Gift, from Rivers State. I studied MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (B.Eng)
WITH SECOND CLASS HONOUR-UPPER DIVISION, I hv a certification in Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) and Time Management. And also have one year experience as Remediation Safety Officer.
Please kindly contact me on 08037327382 and gift4blueday@yahoo.com
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by lafex: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
I also need a jo. I study Electrical Engineering and my number is 0817 578 2859 and my pin is 28A77E44
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by Plus10(m): 12:42am On Oct 31, 2014
Hope I am not left out.I studied Industrial Chemistry.I reside in ph.Here's my bb pin:24E2FAAB
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by Trafford(m): 3:23am On Oct 31, 2014
I'm here as well... Jonathan but not the President lolz
A graduate of Mechanical Engineering from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, with Experience in Hydrostatic Pressure Testing... currently base in Port Harcourt
Contacts
BB pin: 2AFABC45
Phone: 08067752093
Email: jonathanighodaye@yahoo.com
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by cmonek(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2014
pacesetter939:

master, you beeped me, sent an email across to you.. Did you receive any?? Have a nice day.
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by pacesetter939: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2014
ojmaroni247:
U got vacancy for engineering?

I've got no vacancy at the moment but could sent you openings when they exist, if you drop your email account.
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by djake: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2014
Good day Pacesetter939...I have a cousin who has an engineering degree and is job hunting...Resides in PH...Pls can you be of help to him?
pacesetter939:

Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by ojmaroni247(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ok. Big_johniwu@yahoo.ca
pacesetter939:

I've got no vacancy at the moment but could sent you openings when they exist, if you drop your email account.
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by rolandy22: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
I am Roland Aduku, studied petroleum engineering(second class upper). I also have a certified HSE level 1, 2 and 3.. pls any info.. my number is 07069501660
BB pin 2BBFC635
Email Address.... rolandy22@gmail.com.
Thanks....
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by pacesetter939: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
djake:
Good day Pacesetter939...I have a cousin who has an engineering degree and is job hunting...Resides in PH...Pls can you be of help to him?

Drop his email here and his discipline.
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by mitcheti(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strategic Outsourcing Limited( A Disaster) / Urgent Vacancies- Office Assistant/cleaner, Store Keeper And Account Clerk / Nigerian Navy Has Almost Ruined My Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.