Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:21 PM

Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt (5164 Views)

Urgent Vacancies In Abuja (resident In Abuja Only) / Job Section Library For Job-Seekers: Discussion Threads, Etc. / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
I was here
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
Present
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by okzcorp: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
pacesetter939:

I've got no vacancy at the moment but could sent you openings when they exist, if you drop your email account.

Okzcorp@gmail.com Elect Engr. Thanks Sire
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by Tomjazzy2: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Warm greetings to all my PH ist sons and daughters. Just finished NYSC; graduate of Unizik (Pol Sci. 2nd class upper), resident of PH... CV submission is now my main stay. Obviously, good jobs are very scarce. With equal obviousness, people are being recruited into reputable firms almost on a daily basis.
Just want to encourage us all to focus less on negativities, and put our trust and hope in God.

Btw, some of us may have heard, John Holt plc is currently accepting CVs. Visit johnholtplc.com.
Shalom smiley

1 Like

Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by Tamunofiri(m): 8:27am On Nov 03, 2014
POSITION: Technical Programming Instructor
A fast growing computer training institute is seeking computer programming instructor who has both teaching and working experience in one or more of the following languages/technologies:
• C/C++/C#
• Java
• Python
• .NET
• Mobile applications
• ERP applications
Clients range from novices to professionals. Our courses emphasize complete understanding of programming language syntax and structures, extensive hands-on programming exercises, software and language syntax and structures, and practical applications.

Qualification:
• Minimum of a diploma in any programming language
• Five years computer programming experience
• Three years teaching experience
• Highly effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to convey computer science concepts and programming techniques
• Passion for teaching computer programming and willingness to develop
• Ability to motivate and support students ranging from novices to advanced practitioners
• Skill in developing and refining course content and materials to suit student needs

Send CVs to eaglebits@yahoo.com or hr@eaglebits.com on or before 15th of November, 2014.
Remuneration is based on experience.
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by ceecee02: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2014
Am happy to meet pals like you ppl. My name is Umeh Chisom C. A graduate of Geolological Sciences from Nnamdi Azikiwe University.I am SHE satified,I am microsoft satified with 2yrs Experience in business Management. A also looking for Job in PH. I believe God will see us through
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by Ifycilia: 8:05am On Nov 07, 2014
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by pacesetter939: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
ojmaroni247:
Ok. Big_johniwu@yahoo.ca

Halliburton.jobs
Job Title:
Entry Level Field Engineer - Logging and Perf
Requisition:

Job Details
Why Halliburton? How about global opportunities, interesting work within small cohesive teams, extensive training, and the opportunity to take your career wherever you want it to GO, with all the support and stability of a truly global organization. With more than 72,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry. Since 1919, our customers have relied on our industry-leading technologies, scientific expertise and, most importantly, our knowledgeable and experienced professionals to help them meet the world's demand for energy. Whether you are a new graduate seeking your first job, or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, we have fantastic opportunities across our organization. Are you ready to GO?

Help energize the world. One oil company at a time.

New to engineering? This is a great way to put your newly acquired skills to use, as you learn in a dynamic environment. As an Associate Field Professional, you will train with a senior-level technical professional to learn the ins and outs of our logging & perforation (L&P) operations. The knowledge you gain will prepare you for your day-to-day responsibilities: checking equipment prior to and after logging operations, rigging up and down service line equipment, and the calibration and utilization of equipment at well sites.

Requirements of the job include an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Physics, Geology or Math; and some familiarization with with Surface System and open and cased hole tools. Certification as an Engineer-in- training is desirable.

Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Plot 158, Trans Amadi Layout
Port Harcourt, RIV

Miscellaneous Information
Contract Type:
Regular
Internal Job Title:
L033-ESG-Field Prof, Assoc-L&P
Reference Code:
NB00273818_EXT_000
Start Date:
11/15/2014
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by pacesetter939: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
okzcorp:

Okzcorp@gmail.com Elect Engr. Thanks Sire

Halliburton.jobs
Job Title:
Entry Level Field Engineer - Logging and Perf
Requisition:

Job Details
Why Halliburton? How about global opportunities, interesting work within small cohesive teams, extensive training, and the opportunity to take your career wherever you want it to GO, with all the support and stability of a truly global organization. With more than 72,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry. Since 1919, our customers have relied on our industry-leading technologies, scientific expertise and, most importantly, our knowledgeable and experienced professionals to help them meet the world's demand for energy. Whether you are a new graduate seeking your first job, or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, we have fantastic opportunities across our organization. Are you ready to GO?

Help energize the world. One oil company at a time.

New to engineering? This is a great way to put your newly acquired skills to use, as you learn in a dynamic environment. As an Associate Field Professional, you will train with a senior-level technical professional to learn the ins and outs of our logging & perforation (L&P) operations. The knowledge you gain will prepare you for your day-to-day responsibilities: checking equipment prior to and after logging operations, rigging up and down service line equipment, and the calibration and utilization of equipment at well sites.

Requirements of the job include an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Physics, Geology or Math; and some familiarization with with Surface System and open and cased hole tools. Certification as an Engineer-in- training is desirable.

Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Plot 158, Trans Amadi Layout
Port Harcourt, RIV

Miscellaneous Information
Contract Type:
Regular
Internal Job Title:
L033-ESG-Field Prof, Assoc-L&P
Reference Code:
NB00273818_EXT_000
Start Date:
11/15/2014
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by Joslyn(f): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
I am Josephine resides in Portharcourt,studied Bsc.Ed(marketing). Really need a job
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by peleson: 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
Study Shipping,Port administration and management.
Elect/Elect Engr.
Unilag
Basic Mandatory, maritime academy Oron
Health and Fitness Certificate.
Adonye
Pls text 08154589078
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by ikemefunam: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
gazonga:
Any accountant with experience should drop his/her phone number and email address.
I will contact the person.

@GAZONGA ACCOUNTANT WITH 4YEARS EXPERIENCE CURRENTLY WORKING,BUT NEEDED MORE CHALLENGES TO GROW 08038091505,E-MAIL ikemefunam@yahoo.com(resides and works in ph)

Regards.
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by routerman: 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
stop wasting ur time, get a job in PHC now https://www.nairaland.com/1875632/follow-trend-portharcourt-jobs
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by nellyquash(f): 5:25am On Nov 19, 2014
Pls who can help me, I got a Secretary job at water lines, but accommodation is my problem, I can't b coming from omoku to ph, everyone I know us jst promising dey will get back at me, and am to resume on Monday. Am jst confuse sad
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by onome710(m): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by buchi1987: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2014
@peacesetter

I studied (b.sc)Mathematics/computer sc

email : isaachonest03@gmail.com
or
mhonest4luv@yahoo.com

Any one for me?
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 24, 2014
ojmaroni247:
Ok. Big_johniwu@yahoo.ca
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by Owiii(m): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
My name is Victor,I studied mechanical engineering second class upper but not in portharcourt. Am planning of relocating to portharcourt from Lagos early next year. Any job vacancy please contact me on victorowoicho@gmail.com or whatsapp number is 08120518767. Thank you all
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by perryjay4: 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Good day everyone,i hv Second Class Upper B.tech degree in Applied Geology, adulojubabajide0800@gmail.com 08168566894
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by tuzeriouz: 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hey pals.PH is my location as well.pls is dia any hope for people with degree in history and international studies get a job in in port harcourt including extended locations. if there is contact me on 08064143620 or kennedyokpala @ gmail. com.thanks
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by simonsilas: 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Job Title: ICT Instructor/Technicians
Duties

• Providing help and academic guidance to pupils on an individual or group basis within ICT.

Requirements:
• First degree and/or teaching degree, OND, HND, (Engineering and Computer Sciences is an added advantage)
• Teaching experience in Computer Sciences is an would be an added advantage)

Method of Application:
Applications should consist of a covering letter of no more than 2 A4 sides and a current CV with photograph and sent to:

rockstoneinternationaljobs@gmail.com or https://www.bombshell.info/

Signed

Management
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by Festorich(m): 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
Hello,My name is Festus I studied Sociology and Anthropology and I reside in Ph...I need a job. My email is ighiriaefestus@gmail.com, Pin-2244c4be.thanks in anti..
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 25, 2014
Hi, have u gotten the accommodation? I can help you. I hope its not too late? Just pm me.
nellyquash:
Pls who can help me, I got a Secretary job at water lines, but accommodation is my problem, I can't b coming from omoku to ph, everyone I know us jst promising dey will get back at me, and am to resume on Monday. Am jst confuse sad
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by mama777(f): 4:55am On Nov 25, 2014
this is one in a life time opportunity as you empower yourselves through this skills acquisition in portharcourt

liquid soap productions
information and internet marketing
book publishing
speech writing
car tracking technology
public speaking
computer packages
auto cad
driving
poultry farming
and much more for just 6,800
call 08103291296
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by bigtimemugu(m): 6:36am On Nov 25, 2014
my name is SINO i read chem engine bt a wizard in steam boiler operation and maitenance, valves,compressors , transport systems etc o7066917803 datz digits
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by avalontony(m): 6:40am On Nov 25, 2014
nellyquash:

I would have accommodated you.........but am a guy and I stay close to waterlines............
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by nellyquash(f): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2014
avalontony:

I would have accommodated you.........but am a guy and I stay close to waterlines............

Lol, I undstd my dear
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by avalontony(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2014
nellyquash:

Lol, I undstd my dear

OK......
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by ekwemzy2014(m): 8:57am On Nov 25, 2014
Elect/elect Engineer.......I.T knowledge, ccna, M.S, computer literate. Nd more....
Ekwebelem kelechi
Kennedon4ever@yahoo.com
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by bobmarcell(m): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2014
Pls Ooº°˚°˚˚˚°˚˚˚ ,if Ɣoΰя a PH resident alert me for a job but meanwhile for those of u who re interested in banking,visit UBA olu-obasanjo close to heritage bank and submit Ɣoΰя cv to XL management outfit headed by Mr Humphrey,after that on a monday morning before 8:30am go to diamond bank @ ikwere road and submit ya cv to one mr saidu of Strategic outsourcing (SO),then they re also some outsourcing firms known as ICSL @ mbonou street Dline close to ecoBank aba PH, and also workforce mgt office at genesis bus stop aba road and submit ya cvs also for this firms recruit for banks and other firms ,if u have any confusion holla me @ 2BA36534 and 08032536246
Re: Friend Request For Job Seekers Resident In Portharcourt by slimup: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2014
my cousins live in PH and are both Job hunting. I work and live in the UAE just helping to get info for them.I have sent bbm invite to you pls. do add up 2901CC26

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For Direct Short Services Recruitment At Nigerian Air Force (NAF) / The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Recruitment 2020 / Job Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.