Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,621 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

How They Got And Kept Me For Over 6 Months Till Date! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How They Got And Kept Me For Over 6 Months Till Date! (852 Views)

Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? / Alomo Bitters Is Down And Out: 7 Things They Got Wrong / Entrepreneurs What Has Kept You Going? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How They Got And Kept Me For Over 6 Months Till Date! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
I wonder If anyone is going through a similar situation?

I remember I once subscribed for a prayer prophesy thing some few months back on my phone which costs about N50 per a week. Now they have made me pay every week for the past six months. Their strategy is based on their unsubscribe message. "TO UNSUBSCRIBE TYPE "NO AMEN" to 33...."
Still finding it difficult to unsubscribe.
How do they expect me to Type that?
See trap o!!!
Re: How They Got And Kept Me For Over 6 Months Till Date! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
tobicool:
I wonder If anyone is going through a similar situation?

I remember I once subscribed for a prayer prophesy thing some few months back on my phone which costs about N50 per a week. Now they have made me pay every week for the past six months. Their strategy is based on their unsubscribe message. "TO UNSUBSCRIBE TYPE "NO AMEN" to 33...."
Still finding it difficult to unsubscribe.
How do they expect me to Type that?
See trap o!!!
What's thr to type no Amen!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nairastake No Longer Dependable? / MEMORY CARDS 4gig-650 8gig-750 16gig-1400 32gig-2500. RESELLERS/RETAILERS WANTED / How To Get More Sales, Customers And Clients this month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.