Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,887 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (482991 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hi guys, it's been quite a while but Repogirl is back, or is she? lol, we'll just have to hold on a while and see about that.

Okay, so I decided on posting a new story which I've been trying to work on without success, I believe with the collective help of Nairalanders kicking my butt and harrassing me all over the place for updates, we will get it finished one way or another and make it another hit like false pretenses was.

So, please read, enjoy, comment and spread the ministry to others, Thainks grin.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
O se!!!!!!......

*runs with speed to front row *
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
Eleven Years Ago
“This damn heat,” Mofe muttered to himself rapping on the large gate in front of him. Where was this Aliyu, the security guard? He wondered. It was quite unlike him not to open the gate immediately, was he at the back of the house? He hoped not, if indeed he was then goodness only knew when Aliyu would hear his knocks and he couldn’t take anymore of the sun’s scorching heat. He was dark enough already, he wasn’t looking get anymore darker and so he knocked louder.

The general’s compound was a large one, and he would have returned later but Sunny, the general’s driver had been clear that his oga needed his uniforms ASAP and he was on an errand and couldn’t pick it up from the dry cleaners. Mofe, who had been washing cars at another house in the estate, had to hurriedly finished with the car, picked up the uniforms from the cleaners offices in the estate, before heading to the general’s house, which was just next door to where he stayed.

He looked at the bell to the main house longingly, in all the time he’d acted as errand boy and general handyman for the general’s house, he’d never had to ring the bell. Aliyu was usually at his duty post beside the gate. The bell was meant to be rung by important house guests while his types were meant to take the back door and not be seen or heard but it might just be his last resort, he thought deciding on knocking the huge brass gates one last time. This time making it so loud, he had to wince at the noise himself, if Aliyu didn’t hear that then it would have to be the bell.

“Hey, who’s that?” he heard a female snap from the other side, probably one of the numerous maids in the house. Those ones carried some pretty heavy chips on their shoulders, they were always nasty, saucy and quite rude. He preferred ignoring them most of the time. They looked down on him as a lowly help, he often wondered what made them believe they were any higher than he was. They probably didn’t know he was a final year student in the university and most likely the over all best graduating student for that year.

” Do you want to bring down the gate?” She continued rudely as he heard her quick footsteps approach the gate.

Mofe, who was feeling quite scorched, having been running around in the sun all afternoon wasn’t in the mood for attitude today so he yelled back in pidgin ” Abeg come open gate jare! I no get una time today. Whether if you open gate since I for dey knock like that.”

There was a sudden pause in her step, and Mofe began to think maybe he wasn’t talking to a maid after all. Could it….. Could it be her?

“Who are you?” She asked, her voice wary, suspicious of him and Mofe knew who it was. He wished he could take back his words but too late. The lady at the gate was the general’s only daughter and his course mate Zinny, as she was popularly called at school.

“It’s Mofe,” he replied not sure if she was familiar with his name. She knew him since she had seen him around countless times but since they had never been introduced, he doubted she knew his name and so he added ” I brought the general’s uniforms.”

He didn’t hear her say anything else, instead she unlocked the gates and pulled it open.

He was greeted by the sight of her and a very beautiful sight she was. Fair creamy complexion, as if almost translucent, tall, slender but curvy stature, her long dark hair was let down and grazed her shoulders, the slight breeze blowing it softly.

Her light brown eyes regarded him in a not too friendly manner, he guessed she was still smarting at how he’d replied her.

Well what was done was done, she’d been quite rude herself so she’d deserved what she’d gotten. He’d known her for four years but had never exchanged words with her even as they saw each other quite often in school as they were in the same department.

They ignored each other at school and it would have been okay with him if not been madly crushing on her for those four long years, crushing so bad he gave her sideways glances in class so as not to be caught staring at her directly. He’d tried getting over it but the feelings had stubbornly refused to leave and had wedged itself deep into his heart. He was such a wimp, like a teenager, infatuated with someone who didn’t even know he existed. Well… she did know but just didn’t care.

Once in a while he listened in on her and her friends when they gathered to gist in the gazebo in the back of her house. He occupied the boys’ quarters in the compound next door, and heard all they talked about quite clearly. His cousin Eric who was aware of his crush had advised him to get over it since it would lead nowhere, she moved in very different circles from his.

Ignoring the sudden racing of his heart beat as they regarded themselves for a few seconds, he said in a measured voice, expertly hiding any trace of feeling.

“These are for the general.” He handed the military uniforms over on the hangers, but she shook her head looking at him like he’d lost his mind.

I’m on my way out.” She replied and as if on cue, a car pulled up to a stop behind him, it’s driver honked twice, Mofe turned to acknowledge the BMW X5 SUV, one of the many automobiles he recognized as her boyfriend’s.

Aliyu is at the back, go give it to him or drop it with one of the maids in the kitchen.” She said walking past him and onto the car, not even bothering with the gate, guess she expected him to lock it behind her, after all he was nothing but one of the paid helps around.

Present Day
“Sir, are you okay? We’re at the address.”
The driver’s voice brought Mofe Johnson back to the present. She’d been on his mind again as usual, eleven years after and she still plagued him, haunted his thoughts.

“Yeah, I’m good Gabriel, so this is the place?” Mofe asked looking at the large compound that seemed to be a rehabilitation centre for the visually impaired. He read the sign which hung over the gates.

For the life of him, he couldn’t fathom what she’d be doing here, the place wasn’t much and was a bit run down, far from where he expected a society girl like her would ever work.

It had taken quite a lot tracking her down as none of his old friends from the university had her information, she’d just seemed to drop off the earth after her wedding to her on again off again boyfriend ten years back. It had been a huge occasion, he’d been told. He certainly hadn’t missed not being there.
He told himself he didn’t care that she’d finally gotten married the ‘right’ one, the one whom her father had picked out for her.

So what exactly was he doing here if he didn’t care? Why had he been hell bent on finding her since he’d stepped foot back in the country some months back? He told himself he just wanted to gloat in her face, he wanted to show her he’d become everything thing her father had said he wouldn’t. He’d climbed so far up the ladder that he rubbed shoulders with presidents and top members of the society, here in Nigeria and abroad.

He wasn’t that broke guy who had washed clothes and cars and done every available job to see him through school. He was now Mofe Johnson, CEO of Tech-bits group, one of the cutting edge software, securities and technology companies in the world.

He’d not needed to be in the country for the present project his company was working on for the federal government, he had people who could handle it but his longing to see her again had become even more intense the past few months while he’d been in the United States. He wasn’t sure why but it had gotten so bad he’d suddenly packed a bag, lumped the news on his fiancee and hopped on his private jet back to Nigeria. He recalled his promise to himself all those years ago never to return, the country had held heartbreak, loss and sadness for him but here he was and right now he was going to see her again. He was going to see her after eleven long years.

Not that it would matter much anyway, he had a beautiful woman waiting for him back in California. Eve had been perplexed at the suddenness of him leaving to his country; he’d lied at first that he needed to see the project through himself but it hadn’t gone down easily with her. She was so smart; she had put two and two together and had then asked quietly.
” Is this about ‘her’?” she knew about the dreams that kept plaguing him, how he could drift off for a while thinking about ‘her’ and how after two years, he couldn’t fully commit to their relationship by agreeing a wedding date. There wasn’t ever a right time for him and there might never be. Not until he gave himself some sort of closure.

He’d had to come clean, he’d let her know he needed to put an end to thoughts of her. He loved Eve but something was holding him back from committing to her and it wasn’t fair to her. He loved her but thoughts of his past kept coming back to him, thoughts of her. He needed to properly bury the past and then do the right thing by his fiancee. She deserved his full attention and wasn’t to be shared with some other lady who hadn’t thought he’d been good enough for her.

Eve was a senior partner in a top law firm and headed the California branch of their offices. She had moved there for him. Two years ago when their relationship had begun getting serious, she’d made the decision. Mofe knew she still missed New York where the head office of the law firm was based. New York was exciting while LA was quite laid back, but wherever he was, was where she wanted to be, her exact words. He wouldn’t let her down, she was willing to give up a lot for him, when he got back they would fix a date, he promised.

Whatever psychological hold Zinny had on him would be broken that afternoon. He was gonna put their unfinished business to rest, so she could stop haunting his thoughts and dreams, then get the hell out of this country and back to his patiently waiting Evie.

Still, this was the last place he expected to see the general’s daughter, at a rehab centre for blind people. A thoughtful frown creased his eyebrows as he wondered quietly again what she could be doing in a place like this.

Well, the sooner he got out of the car, the sooner he’d get some answers. Opening the back seat door, he stepped out of the black Range Rover SUV, the dusty ground instantly marring his impeccably shined Italian shoes. Ignoring it, he made his way over to the room he assumed was the reception.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by TrishaP(f): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
U still owe me.

**Fold hands akimbo**
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
TrishaP:
U still owe me.

**Fold hands akinbo**

lol, yes my oga, am working on it, un akimbo your hands abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Crush on a girl for 11 years?!!!!!!!.......Na wa o

Repogirl iyaf start hehehe..... JJ is following to the end!!!

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
O se!!!!!!......

lol, I trust you JJ, you never carry last.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Cheriepet: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
OMG!!!! Repo is back again smiley whooooopeeeeeee!!!!

following immediately.... JeffreyJamez shift jor make i siddon n bring dat ur root beer make we toast repogirlwink

3 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
repogirl:
If you enjoyed that chapter, please check out http://www.nairawriters.com/category/best-of-repogirl/, for the second, thanks.

I see you, jeffereyjames!

No do like this Na....post am here.. cry

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by boldndbeautiful(f): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
repogirl:
Hi guys, it's been quite a while but Repogirl is back, or is she? lol, we'll just have to hold on a while and see about that.
Okay, so I decided on posting a new story which I've been trying to work on without success, I believe with the collective help of Nairalanders kicking my butt and harrassing me all over the place for updates, we will get it finished one way or another and make it another hit like false pretenses was.
So, please read, enjoy, comment and spread the ministry to others, Thainks grin.
BTW, you can catch me here, for more stories and probably a more recent update of this story.

Tenks aunty Repo

JeffreyJamez:
O se!!!!!!......

Bia JeffreyJamez, I just hope dere is still enouf sit in d front row.
*luks around* tenk Ÿ̲☺u̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ star, I for use koboko pursue U̶̲̥̅̊ comot from dat front row.

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by kayemdy: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
A wonderful start to what i hope will make a great story.....
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by timpaker(m): 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
#Following
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
Cheriepet:
OMG!!!! Repo is back again smiley whooooopeeeeeee!!!!

following immediately.... JeffreyJamez shift jor make i siddon n bring dat ur root beer make we toast repogirlwink

Lol big yansh!...*gives her root beer*
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Cheriepet: 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Lol big yansh!...*gives her root beer*

E dey pain u? *tongue out*

*open bottle n toast to repogirl*

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
Cheriepet:

E dey pain u? *tongue out*

*open bottle n toast to repogirl*

Oya make we no derail thread lol
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
Jeffereyjames, Cheriepet, boldndbeautiful, Una welcome o, thanks for patronizing the ministry. Because of this wonderful patronage, I am posting chapter 2 now now!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Chapter 02

Eleven Years Ago

Mofe looked around the exam hall, the students were nervous. This was a four credit load paper and the lecturer was a mean one, known for setting the toughest questions. This was the second semester of the final year, no one could afford to fail this one, it would mean a definite extra year aside from bringing down one’s aggregate scores.

For Mofe, it wasn’t a problem as it would be a piece of cake for him, he knew. Computer Algorithm was nothing to him, he could comfortably create algorithms of his own and write pretty good code. It was why he’d been nicknamed Bill Gates; he was great with math calculations and software programming. When he wasn’t washing or doing some other menial job for a living, he could be found behind his laptop, headphone in his ears, fingers flying rapidly over the keyboard, coding.

“Bill Gates, I dey your back o!” He turned back to see Ray, a course mate, he smiled nodding at him.

Paul another of his course mates seated to the left of him, spoke up ” I dey your side o!”

“No wahala!” he replied them, knowing it was all a joke, the three of them were the best academically in the department. They tried to outdo him but Mofe had kept ahead of them, he would be leaving with first class honours, that was a definite.

“Alright,” The lecturer spoke up as the papers had been passed around to everyone “exams began at 8.30 and will end at 10.30 am. Turn your question papers over and start.”

Forty minutes to the end, he was done and just going over his work again when he looked up to see her walk in. He wasn’t the only one who had noticed her late entrance but was the only one who cared enough to gasp in shock.

Zinny, the general’s daughter was an hour and twenty minutes late to a final paper. It was just barely forty minutes left, she would never finish in time.

“why are you just arriving?” The lecturer asked angrily.

” Emm… Sir, I…wasnt feeling too….”

” Save it!” he said curtly, cutting her off mid sentence, he handed her the papers “unserious! You will fail!”

She took the papers and made her way to an empty seat two seats to his left, just after Paul’s. She really didn’t look well and ten minutes after, he could see she hadn’t been able to put anything much on paper.

He felt sorry for her and wanted to help but wasn’t sure how because he didn’t want to get caught. He had to be smart about it. Just then Paul got up to leave and he saw an opportunity as his seat was now vacant.

Soon as the lecturer was distracted and wasn’t looking, he took over Paul’s vacated seat, moving fast and as inconspicuous as possible.

She turned to him curiously, a frown between her perfectly arched eyebrows, obviously wondering what he was up to, or that he’d probably lost his mind.

He nodded at her paper and showed her his in a gesture that he wanted them to exchange sheets. Her eyes widened as she understood and its expression changed. She glared at him unbelievingly, her light brown eyes seeming to if he’d suddenly gone crazy.

‘Yeah,’ he sure as hell had ‘he was crazy about her.’

“just do it!” he ordered in a whisper and that seemed to get to her, jumping forward, they instantly they switched papers.

He began scribbling quickly, as fast as he could over her sparsely answered sheet, managing to keep his writing legible while she was going over his paper, he wasn’t sure if she was really going through it or if it was just pretend. He wrote until the lecturer said ‘pens up’. Then they exchanged papers back as they filed in a line to submit, she muttered a small ‘thank you’, not able to meet his eyes. He guessed she was embarrassed at him, the paid help writing her paper for her.

He’d smiled, if only she knew it had been his greatest pleasure, he didn’t mind being of help to her anytime, the things he’d do for a crush.

Present Day

“I’m sorry sir, for the wait.” The secretary’s voice brought him back from where he’d drifted to again as he’d been waiting for the past thirty minutes. “She’ll be done soon with the class she’s teaching. We’re quite short staffed and there’s no one else to take the class.”

“It’s okay.” He muttered but it wasn’t, he had a meeting in an hour and it wasn’t just any meeting. It was a meeting at the villa, with Mr. President, to give an update on how far his people were on the security project.

He couldn’t back out of it now that would be utterly disrespectful. After today, he’d let Jared, who was the director of the regional office, handle all important meetings. He would be back in the states soon anyway, now that he’d finally found her, he wouldn’t be here for much longer.

“So what exactly do you do here?” he asked curious.

The secretary looked up from the desktop computer she’d been working on, she was a young lady, probably mid twenties but there was an all knowingness in her eyes, or was it an effect caused by the nerdy glasses she wore?

“This is a centre for people who are visually impaired; we teach people to cope with their loss of vision.” She replied.

He nodded still trying to understand what Ezinne could be doing here as a teacher, she’d never struck him as the humanitarian type before. She wasn’t a bad person but Mofe couldn’t see her as a normal teacher, much less one in a school for the blind.

“and….. Ezinne is a teacher here?” He had to ask.

“She’s the proprietress here actually; she started this place six years back.” She replied before fixing him with a curious look of her own “and you sir, what did you say your name was again?”

Mofe frowned briefly trying to recall the name he’d given her earlier “ Errr…. Moji Stevens”

“Okay, and you’re a ….” Her eyes regarded him, in a quite disbelieving manner, as if suspicious of him, as he seemed so interested in her boss with all his questioning.

Mofe cleared his throat, his fake profile hadn’t gone this far, he had to come up with a lie quickly “I’m a writer,” he said as believably as he could.

“ Really?” she raised a brow as she seemed to eye him up and down, he could give a thousand dollars to know what was going on in that receptionist mind of hers, she then narrowed her eyes “as in a journalist?”

He nodded, going along with it and then heard her mutter something under her breath, he wasn’t sure but it sounded like “When did journalists begin to drive Ranges?”

“What paper?” She asked

“Freelance,” he replied quickly.

“ Oh?” She nodded and then an unexpected smile of sudden realization came up on her face, lighting up it’s features “ So I guess you’re here to write about our little school?”

It was time for Mofe’s eyes to grow wide with shock but before he could clear her of her quick assumption, she continued. “Wow, that would be great, we need the publicity like badly! “

‘Whoa!’ was the first word that dropped into Mofe’s mind.

She wasn’t done “You see, we depend on charity and hand downs, but funds have always been tight and it seems to be getting worse lately. Mrs. Ezinne has had to let go of some staff and take the classes herself, she will never admit it but I know the centre is broke. A feature about the centre would surely do us lots of good, when will we be appearing in the papers? I would surely get a copy.”

Mofe’s stared, quite at a loss for a reply, this lie had gone somewhat too far “I…umm….I…,” His phone chose the moment to buzz, “excuse me,” He told her thanking God for the diversion, even if it was just a text message from Jared asking where the hell he was. Replying it,he told him he was running late but he would surely be there before the meeting began.

He looked up at the receptionist who was now looking at the entrance to the office, He followed her gaze and it fell on her. It was Ezinne walking briskly toward the office, assisted by a walking cane.

She looked like she hadn’t aged a day in all the ten years they had been apart, tall and still very light skinned, her long hair falling to her shoulders and her curves hidden by the caftan she wore her lovely light brown eyes hidden behind dark lensed glasses but there was something to her walk.

He couldn’t place it at first, maybe because he didn’t want to believe it but as he stared at her come in, the way she swept the cane in small left to right motions, as if checking to see if there were any obstacles in her path. He cringed slightly and a shiver went through him. He didn’t need to be a brain surgeon to piece it together, it made sense now why she was here, she had lost her sight. The shock of the realization left him stunned for a while and he could only stare at her speechless. When and how had it happened, was what he needed to know.

“Hi Miss Ezinne,” the receptionist was beaming, probably from the news she’d made up for herself that they would be featured in the papers. “Mr. Moji Stevens has been waiting to see you for a while, he’s a journalist and he wants to do a feature on the centre, in the papers.”

Ezinne’s brows shot up “Really?” She turned to him, and he wondered how she could tell where he was seated, she must have honed in other perceptive abilities when she’d lost her sight. “Hello Mr. Moji, welcome to our centre,” She extended a hand to him.

He got up from the seat, accepting her hand, which was warm and suddenly he felt that familiar tinge of so long ago. It travelled from his fingers touching hers, and made it’s way through to his entire body. She felt it too, he could tell because she caught her breath and even though he couldn’t see her eyes, he saw her brows raise and then crease. He was quite surprised himself, he’d thought all feelings for her had been dead and buried, so why that familiar tingling, almost electric feeling just after touching her hand?

If he spoke now, he suspected she might know who he really was but he had to say something, it was odd enough that they were standing, staring at each other this way.

“It’s my pleasure being here really,” he feigned a slight American drawl, hoping to throw her off his scent, he didn’t miss the sudden stiffness of her body, she suspected. “I’ve heard some good things about the place and decided to come see for myself.”

“You said your name is…. Mr. Mo…fe?” she asked lightly, barely above a whisper, her stance rigid and still staring up at him through those dark lens.

He didn’t need a genius to know she suspected he wasn’t who he said he was.

“Moji Stevens,” the receptionist supplied before Mofe could speak up, stunned for a second as he felt like he’d been caught in his own web of lies.

“It’s Moji, madam.” He asserted but she still wasn’t sure, he could see. He had to leave, the whole thing had blown out of proportion. He’d meant to surprise her but hadn’t considered that she’d gone through some tragic incidence of her own. How could he gloat in her face now? It would be heartless, he would leave and never return. She had suffered enough as it was and he felt like such a jerk. Thinking of himself all the time, assuming she was still having it good, failing to consider life may have switched sides on her.

“I’m really sorry, ma’am but I have to leave now. I will be back tomorrow however to conduct an interview, if its okay with you?”

“You have to leave?” the secretary said not bothering to mask the disappointment in her voice and features.

“Yes, I’ve got another pressing engagement somewhere which I’m running late for.”

Zinny still stood there, staring, he would hurriedly have given away a million dollars if someone could tell him what was going through her mind.

“Alright then,” the receptionist sighed “We’ll be expecting you. Good thing anyway, I’ll have time to make my hair for the photo shoot.”

“Alright Mrs. Ezinne, I’ll be seeing you tomorrow?” he asked hoping to get a response to make sure she was alright because she had been staring and saying nothing for almost an eternity now.

“Hey mom!”

They all turned turned to acknowledge the presence of a girl, he was sure she wasn’t more than nine or ten years. She was in school uniform so he guessed she’d just returned from school. Dark skinned, her hair was made in corn rows, an oval face with almond shaped eyes which were very familiar to him.

Ezinne finally got herself back “Hi dear,” she gestured at her daughter to come to her, taking her eyes off him finally “how was school?”

“Good afternoon, Sir.” The young girl greeted quietly as she walked to her mother “Good afternoon, Aunt Maureen.”

It was Mofe’s turn to stiffen up in shock to learn that Zinny had a daughter, what the hell? This new found knowledge on top of everything else he’d just found out, was just too much for him to take in, he had to leave that place, right that minute.

“Alright,” he croaked his voice breaking up, not sure if it was from the shock “I’ll be seeing y’all tomorrow then?”

He didn’t wait for a reply, high tailing it out of there but not before seeing how possessively Zinny had held her daughter to herself. He should never have gone there without doing a thorough research on her but he’d been so eager to when he had finally found her contact address. He’d come grossly unprepared and now he had more questions than answers, the most pressing of which was, could he be the father to Ezinne’s daughter?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Cheriepet: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
[quote
author=repogirl post=27522264]Jeffereyjames, Cheriepet,
boldndbeautiful, Una welcome o, thanks for patronizing the ministry.
Because of this wonderful patronage, I am posting chapter 2 now
now![/quote]

O se!!!!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
repogirl:
Jeffereyjames, Cheriepet, boldndbeautiful, Una welcome o, thanks for patronizing the ministry. Because of this wonderful patronage, I am posting chapter 2 now now!

o se!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
seeee goooobeee!!!!...wetin come blind zinny naaaa??....and the kid...ooooh the kid!!!...this is gonna be fun...repogirl i dey ya back!!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by D9ty7(m): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
Repogirl at it again.
One word for this, MASTERPIECE. It is really a story in a class of its own, outa this world, eye opening and it makes your mind wander.
This is the first time I am reading your story from the time it started. A remarkable feat I call it.
Don't keep us waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Cheriepet: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
It is really more questions dan answers buh d kid dont tell me it is what i am thinking o....hmmmm

charijee n kingphilip u are invited to dis great piece #thankmelater
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
D9ty7:
Repogirl at it again.
One word for this, MASTERPIECE. It is really a story in a class of its own, outa this world, eye opening and it makes your mind wander.
This is the first time I am reading your story from the time it started. A remarkable feat I call it.
Don't keep us waiting.

oga easy na,story just start....which one you go talk after e end lol grin grin
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by tecno4life(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
Repogirl update it here don't go 2 dat site abeg.

Anyway dis is ma 1st time 2 comment in ur stories am I welcomed 2 d family gringrin

* picks popcorn, alomo, chicken and seat and runs 2 frnt row and sits beside ma boss D9ty7*

continue
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
*dancing alanta* she is backkkkkkk!!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by vonn(f): 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
Sooooo happy to be among the first viewers and followers of this thread....

Dancing mode*

* Ahhh shoki...shoki******* cheesy
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by FameG(f): 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
wow. I'v waited so long for ur story. Tank God u r bak . uv been missed seriously
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by charijee(f): 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
Cheriepet:
It is really more questions dan answers buh d kid dont tell me it is what i am thinking o....hmmmm

charijee n kingphilip u are invited to dis great piece #thankmelater
Hey sisi, I trust you na, don't mind JJ na chop alone be him slogan....Twinny Kingphilip hurry up o
*takes front row*...Oya na Repogirl make we dey go....nice storyline you've got
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
charijee:
Hey sisi, I trust you na, don't mind JJ na chop alone be him slogan....Twinny Kingphilip hurry up o
*takes front row*...Oya na Repogirl make we dey go....nice storyline you've got

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by kingphilip(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
wow n finally she made it back

welcome back aunt repogirl

this is gonna be interesting... so he had an affair 11years ago... this piece is gonna b worth the time I'm sure
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by vonn(f): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
Temitopedaniel, Queenxtar, Prettyspicey, Cherylll, AudreyTimms, TiffanyJ, Nancydearie,PrinceAdepoju, Princesa, Kingzpen, Kestare ..........................................................................................make una come ooo. I don't want to be selfish.....
Reclaims my seat in the 2nd row with my sachet of Nutri-C and bottled water plus chin-chin.......

*2nd and 3rd rows are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (54) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.