Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (483546 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by AudreyTimms(f): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
chibwike:
Mummy audrey please am counting on you and all our readers of the award winning unfufilled promises...to please vote for me. In the ongoing MR NL contest..God bless u ma'am.
You know you've got my vote. Just keep me informed when it's time to vote. Meanwhile, go and vote for repogirl. Thanks
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by chibwike(m): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
AudreyTimms:

You know you've got my vote. Just keep me informed when it's time to vote. Meanwhile, go and vote for repogirl. Thanks
Ok ma'am i'd do just that
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Ice4jez(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
I don show
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Maryclaire1(f): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
repogirl:
yeah, it should be but I broke this one and the one before it cos of length.
I think u should have written it lyk dat even if itz length.
And mofe should nt ve kwn dat azora is his child now is kinda early and I guess d period he was eavesdropping since zinny talked abt her dad giving him n zinny tough tym in d relationship,
along d line dre shld ve bin a flash back telling us how he got 2 kwn n all#just my thought. Sha#.nice work all d same..loving it. thumbs up repo.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
Maryclaire1:
I think u should have written it lyk dat even if itz length.
And mofe should nt ve kwn dat azora is his child now is kinda early and I guess d period he was eavesdropping since zinny talked abt her dad giving him n zinny tough tym in d relationship,
along d line dre shld ve bin a flash back telling us how he got 2 kwn n all#just my thought. Sha#.nice work all d same..loving it. thumbs up repo.
if you followed closely, you would have seen I had to take some extra days to work on the second part. The story hasn't been written, I'm just writing it, I posted the first part only at first because it was all I had for that day and it was lengthy enough to stand alone.

And as for mofe finding out about his daughter too early, he is still suspicious, he hasn't confirmed it, it is you the readers who know, I wrote it like this on purpose. I don't like over suspense, there already is enough suspense as it is and so much more of the story is still yet to unfold that I didn't need to hang on to that piece of the story for too long. Its romance o, not thriller, lol.

5 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by chibwike(m): 7:13am On Nov 14, 2014
AudreyTimms:

ma'am its time to vote..here is the link below,.God bless you.

www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#27995128
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by temmyt20(m): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2014
good job...
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Cestmoi1(f): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2014
Oops! Hope I'm not too late.#back to first page

Caught up finally.I enjoyed reading the updates.Lovely storyline....more wisdom.Thanks for sharing.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by laykhorn(m): 12:18am On Nov 15, 2014
Finally, I'm up to date. Repo has started again. The same thing that stalled False Pretense is here again. You always just sabotage it with....
And before everyone starts taking me out, I've been a big fan of this sister since her very first story to her blog series and well, even till now unfortunately she decided not to inform me---- of this and I've decided not to forgive her too-- --but the truth needs to be told and blatantly
I know the situation on ground for her and I understand too.
Regards,
Layk
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by IzyLuv(f): 1:47am On Nov 15, 2014
After following you through two stories, i have learnt to be patient....

But i still get pissed occasionally when u don't meet up... grin

I suggest that u post once/ week.... mid- week preferably... seriously

Hope u and everyone at home are doing great... a lovely weekend to u. wink
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 6:30am On Nov 15, 2014
Hmmmm, patience is a virtue o and I am teaching it to you guys, as I am right now sef, I haven't typed the next chapter at all, some things came up (really out of my control) which I hope to smoothen out this weekend.
pls bear with me, guys, my stories be like long journey, most of you already know.

Hi c'estmoi, good to have you here again, how u bin?

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by kingphilip(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2014
if u like continue am after 2019 election e no concern me but just gimme the best that's my only plea
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by teewai3(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2014
take all d time u need, we'll wait!!!
d journey is always long nd we ar used to it..lol
its a nyc story..keep it up
btw, how family, hop u ar all doing fyn, my regards nd have a wonderful weekend!!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by losprince(m): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2014
i see something getting in the way of #mozinny and thats maureen...

#teamtwelveyearsago
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by laykhorn(m): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
repogirl:
Hmmmm, patience is a virtue o and I am teaching it to you guys, as I am right now sef, I haven't typed the next chapter at all, some things came up (really out of my control) which I hope to smoothen out this weekend.
pls bear with me, guys, my stories be like long journey, most of you already know.

That doesnt work in the context of your stories o. You just know how to get someone hooked and hung somewhere he'll be choking and begging. Sometimes, I feel like letting u finish the entire thing before I start reading so I dont suffocate.
If I may ask, why have you decided to always ignore my posts or rather questions targetted at you on other threads. I feel offended.
More ink to your pen, more intellectual capability upstair, more enthusiasm to your fingers and most of all more free time to you.
My humble Regards to Oga and the big repos in the building.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by GodofGrace(m): 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
well done ma aunt,I know these piece of this work will worth my time and I'm ready to follow to the end
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
laykhorn:
.[/b]
I'm sorry to have offended you, I can only recall your comment of today, dnt remember any other one, honest. Today was quite busy for me and I saw the comment at a time when I couldn't reply and now I have even forgotten it, if not that I just saw this here. Am soooooorry ooooo, abeg, I prostrate for ground, its not easy to reply all my mentions na, nairaland is not paying me plus I have sooooo much on my plate most of the time, when I have a little free time, I come on here and play around.

laykhorn, even if I ignored you, did you notice that I named a character after you in the story, Jareds PA, so I didn't totally ignore u, lol.....so sowie abeg.

I really don't want to offend anyone but I know I will as I am messing up so early in the story but I have you guys in mind, and you're all bugging my conscience to write write write, its just some s'tupid circumstances in addition to my lack of free time that are hindering me.

Two weeks back, my power pack packed up and so i began typing on phone, phone sef went blank last week (am i jinxed or what?) leaving only my tablet but typing on touch screen is sooooo unnerving and I've been reluctant to! hmmmm, to cut long story sha am working on getting a power pack this week, God willing but even after that, the story is trying to prove tough but by Gods power I will manipulate it to go as I want, like it or yes!

Am really sorry sad, I know y'all just wanna read but pls bear with me ooooooo, pls oooo, am prostrating on bare ground for all of you. The story will go on, even if its not regular, it must go on till it ends.

laykhorn, i hope i have answered you well now? Pls dnt take offence and thanks, my family is gud and the tiny repos are all over the place as usual.

Godofgrace, thank you dear, good to have u here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by laykhorn(m): 6:42am On Nov 17, 2014
repogirl:
I'm sorry to have offended you, I can only recall your comment of today, dnt remember any other one, honest. Today was quite busy for me and I saw the comment at a time when I couldn't reply and now I have even forgotten it, if not that I just saw this here. Am soooooorry ooooo, abeg, I prostrate for ground, its not easy to reply all my mentions na, nairaland is not paying me plus I have sooooo much on my plate most of the time, when I have a little free time, I come on here and play around.

laykhorn, even if I ignored you, did you notice that I named a character after you in the story, Jareds PA, so I didn't totally ignore u, lol.....so sowie abeg.

I really don't want to offend anyone but I know I will as I am messing up so early in the story but I have you guys in mind, and you're all bugging my conscience to write write write, its just some s'tupid circumstances in addition to my lack of free time that are hindering me.

Two weeks back, my power pack packed up and so i began typing on phone, phone sef went blank last week (am i jinxed or what?) leaving only my tablet but typing on touch screen is sooooo unnerving and I've been reluctant to! hmmmm, to cut long story sha am working on getting a power pack this week, God willing but even after that, the story is trying to prove tough but by Gods power I will manipulate it to go as I want, like it or yes!

Am really sorry sad, I know y'all just wanna read but pls bear with me ooooooo, pls oooo, am prostrating on bare ground for all of you. The story will go on, even if its not regular, it must go on till it ends.

laykhorn, i hope i have answered you well now? Pls dnt take offence and thanks, my family is gud and the tiny repos are all over the place as usual.

Godofgrace, thank you dear, good to have u here.
Aunty! Abeg no prostrate for me, I no fit. All this note Its not that serious naa. You've answered my question. I'm sorry to have bothered you. I understand your busy schedule that sometimes I hope I could just come over and help with some. I have a sis who is maybe entangled like that too. She works with Petals and has three mischievious boys... She is aging so rapidly. LOL!
I didnt know I already got a character in the story o. Thanks a lot.
I'm so sorry abbout your Laptop and your phone too.
Also, Please never mind all those trying to influence your story line. Whoever wants it otherwise should start their own story. Stick with the initial plan even If na make Mofe die.
Much Love!!!
Layk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by ekenzify(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
Really enjoying ur story Repogirl
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Hadeehart101(f): 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ok, so I saw this story when it started and was like, let me wait for some time maybe our Aunty would have completed the story. Anyway, I have no choice but to join the long queue. It's good to have you back ma'am. I hope we don't pass through the same ordeal of false pretence before we got the last chapter posted.
Before I forget, as usual, good work and keep it up!
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Hector90(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
Am waiting ooo, repo mama hw tinz nah?
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by hebenz(m): 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
waiting anxiously lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Harmvirus(f): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
Welcome back AunTy Repo, Awesome episodE
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by AudreyTimms(f): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
While you are all waiting, please go and vote for her. Thanks
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by toykathy(f): 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hi, hw ws ur day? I'm rily lookin 4wrd to ur chapter on d collaboration and i knw u wont fall my hand. We gat ur back just do ur thing.
#Team Audrey, Repogirl, Royver, kayemjay, prettyspicey n princesa# looking up 2 u guys for great chapters. Weldone!
AudreyTimms:
While you are all waiting, please go and vote for her. Thanks
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Cestmoi1(f): 12:03am On Nov 19, 2014
repogirl:

I've been good ma'am and you?.Good to have you back.Pls,take your time.#hugs
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Sharpjames(m): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
na wa oh...ma first time here oh
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Sharpjames(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
I mean...I wasnt xpecting dis sort of suspence.......*drops phone*
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by twisty20(f): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Repo girl...u are my best writer on nairaland... U got me smiling with ur update
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Ursinmind(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mama Repogirl,this is becoming a long oooo... Pls dnt keep us waiting to long
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Sharpjames(m): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
Na she make me join nairaland sef..*throaty sob*..now she don leave me 4 hia waka comottttttt!..chei..ma luck ohhh! :-
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nice work Ma'am....
em em em , I dont mean to be rude oh, but the updates are taking too long to come. We love your Story already, and we want it to keep rolling......... Pls update Ma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (54) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.