Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (483510 Views)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Happy Birthday, Repogirl / FAAD: Forever And A Day (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Deluxewize(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
I voted for you,you honestly deserve it.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 5:42am On Aug 29, 2015
Deluxewize:
I voted for you,you honestly deserve it.
awwwwww, cheesy, thank you.

emilygold:
I don cast my vote
smiley, thanks dear.

Bholarji18:
. Pls where does one fill d contact form?
follow this link to the voting page http://mobilebookshelf.com/poll/, scroll down to the bottom, after the rules and list of names, you will.see the contact form.....fill it with your facebook details....scroll down again to the end of the page and like the facebook link.... then you can go back up and tick my name and vote. Thanks very much.

In other news, you guys have been confirmed awesome...... I know there are many silent voters here as there are silent readers...thank you all soooooo much for doing this. We have until September 10, to keep voting but I know with you guys, I am safe and will cross over to the next stage. Thanks so so so much. smiley

And I havent forgotten, your update oooo, its even giving me guilty conscience, cos I have to repay this favour y'all are doing for me....

Thanks again.
Peju.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Gifted18(m): 8:52am On Aug 29, 2015
U r a genius Sis. #thumb up. Waiting anxiously 4 d updates o

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Perfecter4real(m): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2015
This is beautiful I lack the adjectives to use to qualify this story but girl you're good.this is your second story am reading false pretense was a blast good to have u back...waiting in anticipation for the next update.

Run to cast my vote.

2 Likes

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by manuel80(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
really love it kiss

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by stez: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
I ve voted 4 u i pray u win, waitg jejely 4 d next update

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by myndd(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Repo girl iffa fail ma test 2mao,na u ooo. Nyc story uve got here tho
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by bumsiee: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
Voted can I vote more than once
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Pukka36(f): 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
bumsiee:
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by tijehi(f): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Yes Repo, can we vote more than once.
I've already voted, just want to know if I can vote again.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Gifted18:
U r a genius Sis. #thumb up. Waiting anxiously 4 d updates o
Thank you, hope you have voted http://mobilebookshelf.com/poll/ if u havent, pls do. wink

Perfecter4real:
This is beautiful I lack the adjectives to use to qualify this story but girl you're good.this is your second story am reading false pretense was a blast good to have u back...waiting in anticipation for the next update.
Run to cast my vote.
smiley, thanks much...hope u have voted http://mobilebookshelf.com/poll/

manuel80:
really love it kiss
smiley, thanks...hope u have voted http://mobilebookshelf.com/poll/

stez:
I ve voted 4 u i pray u win, waitg jejely 4 d next update
thanks very much, I appreciate it.
myndd:
Repo girl iffa fail ma test 2mao,na u ooo.
Nyc story uve got here tho
abeg oooo, if u fail test, I no dey ooo....hope you have voted http://mobilebookshelf.com/poll/

bumsiee:
tijehi:
Yes Repo, can we vote more than once.
I've already voted, just want to know if I can vote again.
thanks so much guys, you cant vote more than once but there will be a second stage and if I make ittthrough, then I will need your votes again. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by HelenBee(f): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
You gat my vote!

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Annstar(f): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
VOTED
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by tuneryblue(m): 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
I av voted 4 you.. Now am reading d story "false pretenses" d thin dey sweet me them con say make i subscribe or download.... So whats d password to download. And i will help u with my 4 other facebook account.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
HelenBee:
You gat my vote!
thanks much smiley

Annstar:
VOTED
thank you

tuneryblue:
I av voted 4 you.. Now am reading d story "false pretenses" d thin dey sweet me them con say make i subscribe or download.... So whats d password to download. And i will help u with my 4 other facebook account.

lol, thanks for the offer but I am fine with just one vote from you....it would be better if you subscribed to read, you know? Support we writers pls... you can also buy the book here for 200 bucks okadabooks.com/book/about/9960

You can goto my blog pejuamadi..com, I have about 20 chapters free there, you will still have to buy the complete story though. Thanks for voting.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by simonhabby(m): 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
tuneryblue:

Iyo!!!

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by simonhabby(m): 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
repogirl:
thanks much smiley

lol, thanks for the offer but I am fine with just one vote from you.... Thanks for voting.

Sharp

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by onosj(f): 12:13am On Aug 31, 2015
I've vote 4 u

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2015
simonhabby:

Iyo!!!
lol

onosj:
I've vote 4 u
thanks much, dear. smiley
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Beckytee(f): 9:16am On Aug 31, 2015
I don vote ooo
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
Beckytee:
I don vote ooo
grin, thanks.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by toykathy(f): 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
repogirl, I ws so confident that u wont fall my hand. I voted b4 reading dat breathtaking piece. Pls am expectn double erot*ica scenes here. (past and present day) grin

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2015
toykathy:
repogirl, I ws so confident that u wont fall my hand. I voted b4 reading dat breathtaking piece. Pls am expectn double erot*ica scenes here. (past and present day) grin
cheesy bad shilren, I wont disappoint at all, lol.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Kingsley121(m): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Repogirl, this is the first time I'll be commenting on any of ur stories, I've always been a silent reader. Followed u from FALSE PRETENSES to this. Ur stories have inspired me into writing,and I'll be dropping mine soon. I've already voted for u, u really deserve it.
Keep rolling out updates
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by HelenBee(f): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
Kingsley121:
Repogirl, this is the first time I'll be commenting on any of ur stories, I've always been a silent reader. Followed u from FALSE PRETENSES to this. Ur stories have inspired me into writing,and I'll be dropping mine soon. I've already voted for u, u really deserve it.
Keep rolling out updates
If its gonna be a regular update,mention me when the story is ready.

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Kingsley121(m): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
HelenBee:
If its gonna be a regular update,mention me when the story is ready.

No problem dear
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Hadeehart101(f): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
repogirl:
cheesy bad shilren, I wont disappoint at all, lol.
Please o, don't write full details of the segzz scene so as not to spoil under 18 shilren like us ooo.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by repogirl(f): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Kingsley121:
Keep rolling out updates
thanks much....its so good to hear my stories have inspired you...writing is so fun and entertaining even to the writer.....please tag me when you begin.

Hadeehart101:

Please o, don't write full details of the segzz scene so as not to spoil under 18 shilren like us ooo.
lol, I forgot you babies were here ... I will see what I can do about that.
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Olaooni88(f): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2015
Peju Amadi (Repogirl) I've voted too o

1 Like

Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by Phunmmielurlar: 1:10am On Sep 03, 2015
Anty Repo we v voted,appreciate our effort by updating Na.......plzzzzzzzzz ma
Re: Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl by pwettyhardey(f): 1:49am On Sep 03, 2015
Phunmmielurlar:
Anty Repo we v voted,appreciate our effort by updating Na.......plzzzzzzzzz ma cryAnty Repo we v voted,appreciate our effort by updating Na.......plzzzzzzzzz ma
Seconded

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (54) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.