Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,061 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) (6119 Views)

YAHOO PLUS: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (PHO / Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos). / Odi Dollars Flaunts Shrine With Foreign Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
all these useless scammers sha angry call him? mtchewww.

didn't know Ghanaians do juju too embarassed thought twas only 9ja... but I must say, Ghanaian juju no just make sense embarassed the guy is foolish
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by kevoh(m): 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
I know a SCAM artist when I see one. Don't let the images of money and juju fool you. Those are the kind of baits used to trap greedy people.
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by wizrisky(m): 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Abeg give me ur number. I need money now pass u.
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by izu777: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
HisSexcellency:
And what is the requirement for the money, a human head or a lady's brea..st?

And some pubic hair 4rm a mad Man and you are instantly a billionaire.
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by jide53: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
all these useless scammers sha angry call him? mtchewww.

didn't know Ghanaians do juju too embarassed thought twas only 9ja... but I must say, Ghanaian juju no just make sense embarassed the guy is foolish

Ghanians dey do juju ooo
Re: Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) by nochildsplay(m): 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
1 = The 1st pics and the currency displayed on the bed are Ghana cides

2= According to proper reseached made by me Odi Dollar is not a Nigeria, He's from the Northern part of Ghana, a town called Tamale after Kumasi

3= To the fools pointing fingers at Yorubas. You guys should be totally deleted from planet earth not only on NL, cos it's people like you that will join police force and arrest the innocents

4= I know NLrs would have grabed their phones and called the Odi $$$ guy.... You better don't fall victims of SCAM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Epic Picture Of An Omo Advert / The Grammatical Superhero Jerk!!! / Etisalat Easy 3. New Tarrif

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.