Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States (9636 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. / General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by Ikwokrikwo: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2014
BOAR:

Haaaahaaaaahaaaaaa
Thank you! You've resolved a big mystery for me.
So there actually existed a BOAR!

I was BOA with a R trademark sign and somehow I it was changed by Admin.

You did me a favour! grin
Which kind explanation be this?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by BOAR: 7:57am On Oct 29, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:

Which kind explanation be this?

I like this identify crisis grin

Ilugunboy where are thou
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by Ikwokrikwo: 7:58am On Oct 29, 2014
BOAR:

I like this identify crisis grin
So the posts on your profile belong to another boar? Is that possible on Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by BOAR: 7:59am On Oct 29, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:

So the posts on your profile belong to another boar? Is that possible on Nairaland?

Ask the Admin the question grin

Believe the my BOAR is the same
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by kuderrich: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2014
Why is it dat many of our reasoning has bn clouded wit sentiment and bias. Wat d ops said abt buhari are all true,dis are facts,prof soyinka also wrote some things abt him too. If u're nt satisfied wit all dis fact,go and read IBB inauguration speech and why he stage a coup dat ousted buhari out of office and hw corrupt his (buhari) government was.

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by thewarrior72: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2014
grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by conyema12(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2014
I can only make out few deductions from this..
I stand to be corrected anywhere.

Does it mean that the beehive of corruption and indiscipline buhari fought during his regime was largely perpetuated by the south westerners.

Most of us will agree with me that buhari fought a very corrupt system. The corrupt SW politicians romancing him now won't be spared not even tinubu if he acends the Aso throne.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by christopher123(m): 10:27am On Oct 29, 2014
qleap2all:

@Ops that's the uniqueness of the Yorubas. They habour no hatred agaisnt elders action especially if dOne in National interest.
We are not known for sentiments and that's a time when Nigeria is at the verge of colapsing ,same at MKO Abiola time- we are ever patriotic to the course of National Unity!
Do you see SS/SE only around Gej who champions TAN and who champions OBJ third term definitely not the Yorubas

TO ME, THAT IS COWARDICE IN IT FINEST LEVEL....YORUBAS SHOULD STAND UP AND BE COUNTED WHEN MEN ARE COUNTED

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by Arysexy(m): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2014
Ikwokrikwo:
Fela was also corrupt, I guess.
Awolowo was corrupt too.
See Yolobas condemning their idols just to defend Buhari.
SMH

That's what great fela called SLAVE MENTALITY!

TUFIAKWA!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by arsetalks(m): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2014
The annoying about this Buhari bullshiiit you people try to sell to the illitrates among us is 1. Most of you only believe the propaganda you have been told 2. Jonathan is not in anyway better.

I would not vote for Buhari if there was anyone better than him but no one is better than him and I have tried Jonathan for 5 years, nothing to show for it. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

Buhari has my vote till someone better shows up.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by Arysexy(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2014
qleap2all:

@Ops that's the uniqueness of the Yorubas. They habour no hatred agaisnt elders action especially if dOne in National interest.
We are not known for sentiments and that's a time when Nigeria is at the verge of colapsing ,same at MKO Abiola time- we are ever patriotic to the course of National Unity!
Do you see SS/SE only around Gej who champions TAN and who champions OBJ third term definitely not the Yorubas

Yet, yoro-bass are yet to forgive ibb and abacha. U are a hypocritical liar

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by Arysexy(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2014
Collynzo29:

So who are you if not Ilugunboy the Yoruba coward? We will settle this later in the day.
if you like come with Eledan, Gurnam, Boar or whatever, your stupîdity will always give you out. You can run, but you can never hide.
Shame on you
www.nairaland.com/boar/posts/15

Chai, guy u be FBI agent? So it's that 50 years old fool that is ranting childishly with this boar moniker on every thread.

To whom age is given maturity is expected.

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by BOAR: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2014
Arysexy:

Chai, guy u be FBI agent? So it's that 50 years old fool that is ranting childishly with this boar moniker on every thread.

To whom age is given maturity is expected.

grin grin grin grin grin

This is hilarious. Nice to know see you whole lot are really dumb.
BOAR is actually 70 yrs old. grin

Pin me to the ilugun guy as you wish, I will still be one kicking you all.

Foolish apes. grin
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by raumdeuter: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
conyema12:

Does it mean that the beehive of corruption and indiscipline buhari fought during his regime was largely perpetuated by the south westerners.

Most of us will agree with me that buhari fought a very corrupt system. The corrupt SW politicians romancing him now won't be spared not even tinubu if he acends the Aso throne.

Was it only SWesterners that he punished for corruption? The Barkin Zuwo that he sent to 300yrs in jail was also a South Westerner?

That is what we want. All corrupt politician regardless of who they are to be sent to jail
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by raumdeuter: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
christopher123:

TO ME, THAT IS COWARDICE IN IT FINEST LEVEL....YORUBAS SHOULD STAND UP AND BE COUNTED WHEN MEN ARE COUNTED

I would think Charity begins at home and tell your wrapper tying men to stand up to be counted.

The same people who voted for their conquerors less than 10yrs after smashing them in the civil war. They even abandoned their own coward warlord and voted the son of their conqueror Shagari twice.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by LeStylo: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
JIM NWOBODO got a 113yrs sentence
SOLOMON LAR - 88yrs
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by eye4eye: 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
LeStylo:
JIM NWOBODO got a 113yrs sentence
SOLOMON LAR - 88yrs

This is what we want.

Imagine when someone knows he's facing 88 years imprisonment if he or she diverts public funds. The person won't dare do such thing.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by Ikwokrikwo: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
Awolowo, the god of Yorubas, was a corrupt crook

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by raumdeuter: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ojuku the god of Ibos is a coward crook

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by eye4eye: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
raumdeuter:
Ojuku the god of Ibos is a coward crook

He was a big coward that ran to Abidjan.

Ojukwu and Fani kayoed loved the same thing at one point in time. kiss kiss grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by qleap2all(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
christopher123:

Where are the MEN? Men that ran when tough like Ojukwu but MKO ran and came back just like the elders you mentioned to face the consequnces,those are MEN!!
Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by christopher123(m): 9:40am On Oct 30, 2014
raumdeuter:

I would think Charity begins at home and tell your wrapper tying men to stand up to be counted.

The same people who voted for their conquerors less than 10yrs after smashing them in the civil war. They even abandoned their own coward warlord and voted the son of their conqueror Shagari twice.

DID THEY TELL YOU THEY VOTED, DID THEY TELL YOU THEY WERE CONQURED, IF THEY WERE CONQUERED WHY THE MANTRA NO VICTOR NO VANQUISHED

NIOW WHO HAS LOST ILLORIN TILL DATE
QWHO HAS LOST OFFA TILL DATE

NOW CAN YOU JUST BOUNCE

1 Like

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by christopher123(m): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2014
ADEKUNLE WHO THE NITWITS CALL BLACK SCORPION IS THE SPUERMAN THAT ENDED IN A WHEELCHAIR

I CALL HIM PINK SCORPION WITH NO POISON

HOW DID HE END

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba In The Hands Of Gen Buhari When He Was The Head Of States by christopher123(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2014
eye4eye:

He was a big coward that ran to Abidjan.

Ojukwu and Fani kayoed loved the same thing at one point in time. kiss kiss grin grin grin grin grin grin

ADEKUNLE WHO THE NITWITS CALL BLACK SCORPION IS THE SPUERMAN THAT ENDED IN A WHEELCHAIR

I CALL HIM PINK SCORPION WITH NO POISON

HOW DID HE END

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afenifere Slams Buhari Over Insensitivity To Soldiers’ Death / 2019: IDPs in Niger, Chad to vote, says INEC / Akpabio Did Not Collapse At His Birthday Event - Senate, Media Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.