Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:49 AM

Married Woman Having Feeling For Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Having Feeling For Married Man (1127 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / Ever Had A Strong Feeling For Someone But Didn't Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Having Feeling For Married Man by Estilove: 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
I have been having feeling for my boss since 2011. I am married to a caring and loving man. This feeling has grown to the extent that I know longer have feelings for my husband but I did not show it. Each time I am laying in bed with my husband my thought is always about this my boss. Now I find myself feeling a very strong sexual chemistry when I am around him one on one. I have never felt this way before. I have prayed about it time without number, there are no solution. The worst part of it is that he himself is also having feeling for me.

I have tried to resign but my mother-in-law and my husband keep on saying I should not resign because my husband did not have a stable job yet. Though they did not really know why I have been planning to resign which I cannot discuss with any of them. My boss on his own part, I believe he did not want to scatter my marriage as well because he is also guiding anything that will cause affairs between us but the way things are going anything can happen at any time.

My husband in his mind thought something is going on between both of us even before I started having feelings for him likewise other colleagues in the office despite the fact that we are like cat and dog in the office.

What do I do?
Re: Married Woman Having Feeling For Married Man by DonaldGenes(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
Op,you probably need help

➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡Wait,might direct you to Yaba Left Address

I de come
Re: Married Woman Having Feeling For Married Man by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
It is very obvious u r abt to commit adultery...my dear, u beta go to ur boss and tell him clearly, dat u r married..nd whateva thing goin btw u guys should stop...God frowns at adultery
Re: Married Woman Having Feeling For Married Man by adanduka: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
Better resign.
Re: Married Woman Having Feeling For Married Man by tpia6: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
Always eat beans before going to work, that way you wont have time to be thinking about anything else.
Re: Married Woman Having Feeling For Married Man by Estilove: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2014

I de come

@DonaldGenes. If you are so senseless and you don't know what to say you better stop replying. This message is for wise and reasonable people that can give good advice and not for a fool like you.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Having Feeling For Married Man by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
Fighting temptation.
I still think resigning is the best option
Re: Married Woman Having Feeling For Married Man by StPete: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
I'm sorry to say this but...

Just do it and then forget about it.
Re: Married Woman Having Feeling For Married Man by Liamm(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
End time things grin
Re: Married Woman Having Feeling For Married Man by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
defeat "LUST" And that feeling ll flee from u!

how

by thinking uprightly, dont ever allow evil thoughts to reside in ur mind
Re: Married Woman Having Feeling For Married Man by dapsy4u2(m): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Adultery knocks, it's left to you to open the door or shut it out by resigning!
Re: Married Woman Having Feeling For Married Man by iKillzz: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Resign, and tell your family why you had to resign. You will gain your husband's trust and respect even more. From the little you said, I don't really believe you don't have feelings for your husband anymore. If you had no feelings for him, you wouldn't give a second thought before cheating on him. Deep down inside you, you love your husband, and would rather resign than cheat on him.

It really comes down to what you feel is more important to you. Your boss, or your family. It's not an easy decision to make. There are consequences for any action you decide to take. You'll lose the trust and respect of friends and family after cheating, and you'll lose financial stability if you do not resign. But remember that there are more important things to life than how much you make every month.

Resign and then work on your relationship with your husband. Remember the things that drew you closer to him to the extent of loving him and agreeing to spend the rest of your life with him.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Having Feeling For Married Man by Lilimax(f): 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
@OP- I'll advise you to resign from that job immediately to save your marriage.
If you genuinely love your husband, God will provide a better job for you or even prosper your
husband exceedingly.
Re: Married Woman Having Feeling For Married Man by eyeview: 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
My sister, here is my candid advice:
Start putting extra effort and energy on securing another job. Once you do,nobody (not even your husband) will stop you from resigning. Its obvious that you have not given your best shot at securing a new employment. Use every contact you have to look for another job.
Secondly,contrary to some other advice,don't bother confronting your boss on this feeling,it will only lead to increased tension which will move from the proverbial 'one thing led to another'.
Thirdly,don't ever succumb to the idea of 'doing it and getting it over with' cos once you do it,you will go back for more and more until you are so deep into the level where you can't come out and thus ruin whatever you had with your husband.
Fourth,if you have kids,think of what your kids would think of their lovely mummy whom they look up to.
In summary,I would have adviced you to pray to God,but the bible is clear on what to do when faced with such situation: Flee!(And that's what am advising you to do)

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Having Feeling For Married Man by Tallesty1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
You expect too much from prayer.
Re: Married Woman Having Feeling For Married Man by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
Very tight corner you are in. Since you can't resign, wish I'd say is the best way, prayers are all you need now. And start doing things that will take your mind away from him, like spending more time with your family and less with him. Do all it takes to avoid him being alone with him in the office and talk to him only when its absolutely necessary. Hope this helps.
Re: Married Woman Having Feeling For Married Man by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
DonaldGenes:

I de come
Difference between a Nigerian's advice and an American's advice:-P.
Re: Married Woman Having Feeling For Married Man by DonaldGenes(m): 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
MzPreshie:
Difference between a Nigerian's advice and an American's advice:-P.
Some grown ups like Op, don't need advice rather ........shh
Re: Married Woman Having Feeling For Married Man by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
Resign NO? Would you like to add up to d numbers of unemployed citizens in Nigeria or have u saved enough to start a biz?
What would your family eat now that u are d bread baker? .........I believe you still have feelings for ur hubby its just d situation of things if not you won't put so much considerations.
My opinion is that u need to strongly fight that feelings ,recognise that feeling as a set back for progress ........avoid bin alone with ur boss and do not honour any invitation from him and if it is official in way u think he can cease d opportunity make sure you wear a bad underwear maybe a torn one or sumtin.......with that u won't want anyone one to see such dirty stuff on you so u end up protecting yourself.
One more thing tell your husband why u tried to resign and why I agree to stay back if he is wise he will see reasons and help you out in a cool way.

(1) (Reply)

10 Secrets You Should Probably Keep From Your Partner / Can You? / Would You Rather Goto Jail Than Kiss This Man? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.