Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well (8504 Views)

Broiler Production(contract Farming) Scam Or Real / The Green Oil Well- Jatropha (biofuel Biz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by boluwajokosegun: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Edenites pls call me in 08136650972 , very easy ,lands are available up to 500 acres for d club members ,l manage on ur behav for a fee & d association buy back frm you. So u can visit as you wish while you do other things
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by boluwajokosegun: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jatropha farming is very easy ,lands are available up to 500 acres for d club members ,l manage on ur behav for a fee & d association buy back frm you. So u can visit as you wish

Just get the cash to invest & see your money work for u. Call Gbenga now.
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by boluwajokosegun: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2015
Hi
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by boluwajokosegun: 10:03am On Oct 28, 2015
Gm
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by boluwajokosegun: 10:06am On Nov 02, 2015
Happy new month
U can still plant jap before end of this month & start making money next year for d next 30 yrs
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by fgr63: 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
where in ibadan does d cooperative have lands?how much per acre?which documents are givem to buyers?
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by boluwajokosegun: 7:39am On Nov 03, 2015
Fgr63, d coop is not selling land to membets but lease ,it at Tede in oke ogun area of oyo state, 5k per acre a year.
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by boluwajokosegun: 8:34am On Nov 04, 2015
Happy farming
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by boluwajokosegun: 10:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
Jatropha. Tree of wealth
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by boluwajokosegun: 7:52am On Nov 12, 2015
Gm, hope u have position.urself for d new agric minister
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by boluwajokosegun: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
HNY,

This year by the grace of God will be much more better & profitable in business than last year.

So learn to position yourself well and start early
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by boluwajokosegun: 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Jatropha is good business
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by boluwajokosegun: 8:26am On Jan 11, 2016
Good morning fellow & intending farmers

Make sure that you have a business plan or feasibilty Study on whatever business that you want to do
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by boluwajokosegun: 10:24am On Jan 12, 2016
How far you can use jatropha to chase cows and goats from the farm
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by boluwajokosegun: 8:36am On Jan 13, 2016
The Best Way to Start a Business is to Plan the Business. A Well Planned Business
Stands the Test of Time and Opens Door for Opportunities
Contact 08120528950 call & WhatsApp
If you run business without business plan it is not too late to have one which makes
you business to have a great & better success
It will show you both entry & exit point of the business
It will tell you all the available strategies to succeed in the business
It will open your eyes to how & when to employ staff
It will show you the best accounting software or mode to use
It will show you the best, most effective & cheap marketing channels for your a
starting business
It will show you the most effective way to manage your starting business
It will position you for grants, loan etc
It will show you how to leverage on all the available advantages in your business
industry
And lots more
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by boluwajokosegun: 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jatropha can solve the problem of the popular Fulani herd men destroying farmers in all our villages.
Cow don't eat jatropha
Goats don't eat jatropha
Human being don't eat jatropha either
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by boluwajokosegun: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Jatropha can solve the problem of the popular Fulani herd men destroying farmers in
all our villages.
Cow don't eat jatropha
Goats don't eat jatropha
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by jackbennie: 2:50am On Jan 16, 2016
boluwajokosegun:
Jatropha can solve the problem of the popular Fulani herd men destroying farmers in
all our villages.
Cow don't eat jatropha
Goats don't eat jatropha

How about the market becos i have a large jathropha farm and i have harvested plenty of the seeds and i need buyers no buyers to buy
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by boluwajokosegun: 6:13am On Jan 16, 2016
Call me or WhatsApp 08120528950
In my own case I do a buy back for all my clients who buy seedlings from me
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by boluwajokosegun: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2016
Good morning
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by boluwajokosegun: 9:01am On Jan 20, 2016
Jatropha is a good investment plan
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by boluwajokosegun: 11:50am On Feb 16, 2016
Jatropha is a good investment plan why not start it
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by Skanas(m): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
At some point I understand,at the other I fallout...but I like what u doin...pls for someone in Enugu and wants to part take, how do I go about the coop stuff since am far from IB ?
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by boluwajokosegun: 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
It is possible, not that jatropha prevent soil erosion
We have farmers in anambra state I will explain everything about the planting to you, very easy
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 7:22am On Jul 19, 2016
Something good is on the way
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
The Federal Government will this year begin a programme, which among other
objectives, is aimed at developing bio-fuel as an alternative to crude oil.
The Minister of Environment, Mrs. Amina Mohammed, who disclosed this in an interview
in Abuja, said that the jatropha Value Chain Project, would not only provide an
alternative to fossil fuel but also create jobs.
Mohammed stated this just as the Minister of State for Environment, Mr. Ibrahim Jibril,
during a press briefing in Abuja on Friday, said jatropha had been identified by the
Nigerian Bio-fuel Policy and Incentives in 2007 as the most preferred non-food plant for
bio-fuel feedstock for production in the country.
On her part, Mohammed allayed fears that the project would not be sustainable, saying
government would involve communities, youths and traditional rulers.
“Funding will come if we can show the revenue stream. Talking about the Green Bond,
government will have to put fund for it. We intend to do it in the 2017 budget,” she
added.
According to her, the Federal Government would create value chain for the plant over
the next five years because the programme was part of efforts to diversify the
economy.
Explaining the ministry’s programme on the plant, Jibril said the jatropha programme
would reduce dependence on fossil fuel and ensure clean environment.
He stated, “This policy as well as the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation’s
Renewable Energy Division was set out to link the agriculture and energy sectors and
promote job creation, technology acquisition and also attract foreign investment in the
bio-fuels industry.
“The jatropha value chain project is being proposed as a means not only for the
successful production of a viable green alternative to fossil fuels, but also for providing
an additional means of livelihood for local communities that are losing ground water
and vegetation every year due to desertification.”

http://punchng.com/diversification-fg-begins-bio-fuel-project-next-year/
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
Jatropha farming is one of the crops to plant this year because the FG policy will be on our side besides we now have a trusted and strong structure on ground.
New and more processing plants springing up in south west of Nigeria and more room for more processing plants all over the country.

We now fabricate the machine in Nigeria (Ibadan) as against importation from other countries.

We now intercrop Jatropha with Moringa both are crops that will give you ROI in less than a year and both have export value.

Gbenga 08120528950
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by Danoluwa(m): 1:07am On Jan 02, 2017
please I have been considering Jathropa for quite some time now, but looked down on its potential. Please can you give me the coat detain of setting up on 1 arce. And please how is the market for the product.
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2017
It is a very good investment
l will post the current costing for setting up an acre this week or call me if you need urgent response
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 11:27am On Jan 04, 2017
Jatropha can solve
1, The problem of the popular Fulani herd men destroying farmers in all our villages. Cow don't eat jatropha, Goats don't eat jatropha nor human being either.
2, High diesel price.
3, High kerosene price
4, Erosion
5, High cost of organic fertilizer
6, Unproductive uses of vast land across the country
7, High dependency on crude oil
8, Reduce CO2 emission
9, High cost of protein in animal feed
10, Bring in guarantee sales of farm produce
11, Has low maintenance after first harvest
12, Low set up cost
13 Allow intercroping
14, Can survive anywhere on dry land
Re: Jatropha (biofuel Biz) Contract Farming - The Green Oil Well by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
please call me on 08120528950 ,am base in Ibadan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poultry For Sale / Smoked Catfish For Sale, Very Affordable / How To Produce Flour With Corn Flour Milling Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.