Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? (7376 Views)

Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 / Who Is The Most Popular Person In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Mamaflex(f): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Yeah! Who is the most popular person on this session? Just one or two persons. Leggo!
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nkemtreasure: 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Op. Google it......

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
na me naa.Who else will it be

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
Sincere9jerian
Chino
Ikengawo
Abagworo
OneNaira
Gbawe

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by hazyfm: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
Seun
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ogbuefi Chino, the only man whose thread has attracted more than 200pages in less than 1 week.

He has about 1000 monikers but anyday he chose to open a thread with the least popular it must get to 7pages.

Chino is the only person in NL with Chino Institute who signed a truce with the Odua insurgents to end tribalism in NL.

He maintained the database of all the pictures of all Nigeria states and cities.
I used to enjoy Chino and anago5000 e-wars back then before the truce grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the only thing i know is that one day chino and anago will sit together and drink in the same table

Mamaflex:
Yeah! Who is the most popular person on this session? Just one or two persons. Leggo!

15 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Descartes: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
"When it is not in our power to determine what is true, we ought to follow what is most probable."Rene Descartes cool

Am sure the above answers your question wink

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by dagentility(f): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
It should be phockphockman
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by masseratti: 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
Lol....seriously,musiwa has no competitor, ebola is more popular than aids this days,that guy is well known, everyone avoid his thread.
If popularity is a positive thing that dude is infamous. But on the positive side I give that to Naptu...everyone rush to his thread or post,he always as something to say that you might not know.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by PhockPhockMan: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
dagentility:
It should be phockphockman
grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
Na me popular pass na! With over 50mentions in one hour,una think say e easy? grin tongue

Duurrhhh!!! grin

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by khattab02: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
Wait make I type the question for Nairaland search I think e go bring the best answer...
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by PhockPhockMan: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
Na me popular pass na! With over 50mentions in one hour,una think say e easy? grin tongue

Duurrhhh!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
[quote author=PhockPhockMan post=27532497][/quote] durrhhh! grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Frankenstein: 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
Chino.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by donphilopus: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:

Duurrhhh!!! grin

Lol... It's because you always give them sleepless nights and restless days!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
Barcanista all the way..........

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Chigold101(m): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mamaflex:
please idont want to make mistake so i have this question to ask before i mentionany name... What are the criteria to measure popularity here in nairaland. I think if we know it, it would help us to answer corectly...
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
Teejizzle:
Barcanista all the way..........
grin grin

We will share the prize 50-50 grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Malawian(m): 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:

Duurrhhh!!! grin
nwa ngwere si n'elu daa n'ala, nee anya n'aka nri, nee anya n'aka ekpe, onwero onye toro ya, o jiri aka ya too onwe ya, na odiri ofele. grin grin
have you had anymore chats with our good friend since then?

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by neenar: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
It used to be beaf and kobojunkie in those days. Nowadays, we have berem and barcanista doing fine.

And oh, we can't but ignore the legendary status of Chairman Gbawe and Dede.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by kokoA(m): 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
Musiwa
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by BlackTechnology: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
neenar:
It used to be beaf and kobojunkie in those days. Nowadays, we have berem and barcanista doing fine.

And also Easternleopard before he was banned
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
Malawian:

have you had anymore chats with our good friend since then?
I haven't since then o! I don't have his number again where we chat on whatsapp except I ask him for it on facebook.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by EdCure: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mamaflex:
The progressives always stand out as the most popular. Anytime, any day.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Clerverly: 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
[size=22pt]Buhari[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
I think it's me,i've continued to expose the corrupt fools and bandits that rule our country.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
neenar:

You forget to mention DEMDEM

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
I haven't since then o! I don't have his number again where we chat on whatsapp except I ask him for it on facebook.
check dz pic

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ibnsultan:
check dz pic
is that Jona paddling a boat at Otuoke? grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by neenar: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
You forget to mention DEMDEM
Demdem and Clerverly are in a special category. grin

BTW, are you in any way related to killayut?
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by ollyboy009(m): 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
As for me ooo, these ar the most popular as at d tyme of posting this:
Viewing this topic: courage54 (m), ROSSIKE , Malawian ( m),
Olacharles , tollu, Ibnsultan(m), OAM4J , niyisky , neenar , Raiders,
eaglechild , berem (f) and 2 guest(s)
And last but not the list, ME, MYSELF and I. ****Grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ohanaeze To Ndigbo: Don’t Travel Back Without Casting Your Votes (photo) / Gombe Governor, Others Meet Emefiele At The CBN Headquarters / Why Do Ipob Hate To Agitate For A Homogenous Igbo Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.