Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? (7373 Views)

Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 / Who Is The Most Popular Person In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
neenar:
Demdem and Clerverly are in a special category. grin

BTW, are you in any way related to killayut?
Honestly, I am seeing the moniker for the first time. Lemme check him out
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
neenar:

BTW, are you in any way related to killayut?
special category? Tell me biko!
The following candidates have won
ollyboy009:
As for me ooo, these ar the most popular as at d tyme of posting this:
Viewing this topic: courage54 (m), ROSSIKE , Malawian ( m),
Olacharles , tollu, Ibnsultan(m), OAM4J , niyisky , neenar , Raiders,
eaglechild , berem (f) and 2 guest(s)
And last but not the list, ME, MYSELF and I. ****Grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
They are special in her heart grin grin grin

Love Things
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:

Love Things
hmmm! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
hmmm! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
neenar:
grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by jmoore(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
kokoA:
Musiwa

masseratti:
Lol....seriously,musiwa as no competitor, ebola is more popular than aids this days,that guy is well known, everyone avoid his thread.
If popularity is a positive thing that dude is infamous. But on the positive side I give that to Naptu...everyone rush to his thread or post,he always as something to say that you might not know.

Una dey mind those learners. Musiwa is the most popular here.

His Royal Highness

oduwa Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by courage54(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
ollyboy009:
As for me ooo, these ar the most popular as at d tyme of posting this:
Viewing this topic: courage54 (m), ROSSIKE , Malawian ( m),
Olacharles , tollu, Ibnsultan(m), OAM4J , niyisky , neenar , Raiders,
eaglechild , berem (f) and 2 guest(s)
And last but not the list, ME, MYSELF and I. ****Grin

Oga abeg remove me from jobless people list! sincere9geria is the most popular followed by phockphock, dos guys are so jobless.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
grin grin
which category you fall inside na? cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by neenar: 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
The "shoot-any-saTANist-in-sight" group.

barcanista:
Honestly, I am seeing the moniker for the first time. Lemme check him out
He has long since deactivated. He was a strong promoter of the ijaw nation, and of okrika descent, just like you. Apologies for the mix up.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by neenar: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
Love Things
angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
neenar:
The "shoot-any-saTANist-in-sight" group.

Oh ok! cool
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by donphilopus: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
I don't usually like commenting on this kinda thread joor cus people too dey bias.... Anyways, lemme just choose...... Apart from the tribalists, e-insurgents, i.e, people like Chino, Eggheaders, OrlandoOwoh, Collynzo, et al, na Omenka suppose win am o.... I saw one of his posts wey almost all the Nairalanders like.... I believe only Seun's Likes could have surpassed that of Omenka!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
neenar:

He has long since deactivated. He was a strong promoter of the ijaw nation, and of okrika descent, just like you. Apologies for the mix up.

Oh I wish I had met him. Was he a Jonathanian? What really made him leave(Any idea?)
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
neenar:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Which among them is your first choice?
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
which category you fall inside na? cheesy
Me na observer and protector of neenar's territory
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by neenar: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
Oh ok! cool
Goodnight! cool

@topic: how could I forget emperor/Aare Ona kankanfo becomerich/musiwa/manck 1-5000?
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Longeria(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
I'm speaking my mind o o.

Phockphockman is the man. He's giving the Janjaweeeeeds a run for their money.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
donphilopus:
I don't usually like commenting on this kinda thread joor cus people too dey bias.... Anyways, lemme just choose...... Apart from the tribalists, e-insurgents, i.e, people like Chino, Eggheaders, OrlandoOwoh, Collynzo, et al, na Omenka suppose win am o.... I saw one of his posts wey almost all the Nairalanders like.... I believe only Seun's Likes could have surpassed that of Omenka!
yes o! If it by likes we choose the most popular, Omenka suppose be first,followed by OAM4J,me and sunnybobo3. Though sunnybobo3 is a thief who begged for likes.
Sunnybobo3 na Onye oshi! grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by neenar: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
Oh I wish I had met him. Was he a Jonathanian? What really made him leave(Any idea?)
Andre uweh and aljbokoharam harem did.

Which among them is your first choice?
I want aare musiwa or no one else! tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Firefire(m): 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
courage54:

Oga abeg remove me from jobless people list! sincere9geria is the most popular followed by phockphock, dos guys are so jobless.
seconded

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
neenar:
Goodnight! cool

sleep tight sis! cool
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by neenar: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
sleep tight sis! cool
And you too. cool cool
Longeria:
I'm speaking my mind o o.
Phockphockman is the man. He's giving the Janjaweeeeeds a run for their money.
This wan dey nominate himself! grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
donphilopus:
It will be very hard to know the most popular here, because people will mention their friends and someone who was popular a month ago may not enjoy that popularity a month after. Some posters may be influential due to the respect and goodwill they've gathered in over a period of time, but may not be as popular as you think.

The Most Popular poster is Eng. Ade Musiwa no doubt. For female is Berem
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
The following candidates have won cheesy cheesy cheesy

Iolll. SaTAN operatives on NL deserve it
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
neenar:
Andreuweh and aljbokoharam harem did.

I want aare musiwa or no one else! tongue
So Aljharem de worry? was that few years ago?
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Iolll. SaTAN operatives on NL deserve it
At least it is a worthy consolation since the progressives are owning them on their own turf
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by omenka(m): 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
donphilopus:
Wetin dey happen here bros. Was busy kpeffing my Campari jejely only to refresh this board and see some mentions. Is there some form of contest ongoing
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
omenka:
Wetin dey happen here bros. Was busy kpeffing my Campari jejely only to refresh this board and see some mentions. Is there some form of contest ongoing
Dem say na you popular pass after troll seun and musiwa
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by neenar: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
So Aljharem de worry? was that few years ago?
Yes, 2011/2012. To your other question: no, he wasn't a jonathanian. He mostly sought for the creation of an ijaw nation, albeit aggressively.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by EdCure: 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
jmoore:

Una dey mind those learners. Musiwa is the most popular here.

His Royal Highness

oduwa Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)

grin grin
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Targets 7% Growth With Economic Recovery Plan / Diezani’s $40m Jewellery: Court Adjourns Till Sept. 2 / The Bishop Oyedepo N650 Million Road Construction Vs Federal Government!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.