Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? (7375 Views)

Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 / Who Is The Most Popular Person In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by PhockPhockMan: 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
It's unfortunate that my fellow "REAL PROGRESSIVES" has left politics section for these "things"

Am off...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
omenka:
The better for him. He's too damn naïve when it comes to politics. Hardly knows when to hold his tongue and when to speak...
come to think of it, Jonathan is a zoologist, s.e.u.n's love for dog is unprecedented(he may be a zoologist). He may be one of Jona's student when Jonathan was still a teacher. Both of them share cluelessness in common cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by donphilopus: 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
BOAR:
Fools!!!

How does this nonsense add to your value.

Ah.... Bros, dem say make dem carry something joke small, you don already take am seriously again..... Anyways sha, you remain the most popular fellow of all time, of this section! cheesy grin tongue!
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
It's unfortunate that my fellow "REAL PROGRESSIVES" has left politics section for these "things"

Am off...
the only phockery, my favorite troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
donphilopus:

Ah.... Bros, dem say make dem carry something joke small, you don already take am seriously again..... Anyways sha, you remain the most popular fellow of all time, of this section! cheesy grin tongue!
Maybe him neva chop. Hunger causes a lot
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by shizzleStar: 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

Am off...
these 'things' are jobless janjawiiids, see them jumping up and down the whole thread like overfed Cameroonian frogs grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by donphilopus: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
I don see am. Which one be APC Fan club again

Downloaded that joor... Meant my latest thread!
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by omenka(m): 11:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
donphilopus:

Exactly, bros. We being dey nominate you as the '02' of this board o!
Na wa oo. This na real serious matter. Wetin come be d prize
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by omenka(m): 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
barcanista:
the only phockery, my favorite troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
The guy is just an apprentice in an Oga's shop. Guess he'd be "settled" in a coupla years' time. Found out earlier today.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by bruno419(m): 12:07am On Oct 29, 2014
bruno419 undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Sunofgod(m): 12:09am On Oct 29, 2014
You are all basstards . . . . .why have I not been mentioned?
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 29, 2014
What's the need of mentioning names?

Just say "the laptop crew from both side of the divide(APC/PDP)"

Doing what they know how to do best makes them popular grin

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by manmade(m): 12:51am On Oct 29, 2014
barcanista:
You forget to mention DEMDEM
see the APC's e-Cats celebrating themeselves as their doom days draw nearer towards 2015

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 29, 2014
manmade:
see the APC's e-Cats celebrating themeselves as their doom days draw nearer towards 2015

U de mind de mofos.barcanista actually thinks he is popular smh

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by kasiem(m): 1:38am On Oct 29, 2014
there was a time when we used to have strong men in this group, the people like beaf, ezeuche, onlytruth, pointB, kobojunkie, sagamite, dede, eziachi, gbawe, ekoile, ileke, etc......those times before u engage in any discussion u must be well prepared unlike what is obtainable now

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Omimah: 2:52am On Oct 29, 2014
It what category? As par topical discourse and debate, I give it to the duo of Dede1/DerideGull/Duru1 and Katsumoto. I wonder where those two men are. You will always find them arguing on history and the military.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 29, 2014
Omimah:
It what category? As par topical discourse and debate, I give it to the duo of Dede1/DerideGull/Duru1 and Katsumoto. I wonder where those two men are. You will always find them arguing on history and the military.
I wonder where Dede is. I have missed the Biafran veteran so much. I remember how we were always at loggerheads especially on topics about Rochas.

Chai! embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by CyberWolf: 6:50am On Oct 29, 2014
Jobless mofos..off to work..
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Omimah: 7:40am On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
I wonder where Dede is. I have missed the Biafran veteran so much. I remember how we were always at loggerheads especially on topics about Rochas.

Chai! embarassed embarassed
Eziachi may know his whereabouts.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Omimah: 7:41am On Oct 29, 2014
CyberWolf:
Jobless mofos..off to work..
U wan tell us say u get job na.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2014
Omimah:

Eziachi may know his whereabouts.
how is that possible?
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Omimah: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
how is that possible?
I thought they're in their late 70s or early 80s, and witnessed the Civil War. Is like they also stay in the US. It's only natural that they could have exchanged contacts.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 29, 2014
Omimah:

I thought they're in their late 70s or early 80s, and witnessed the Civil War. Is like they also stay in the US. It's only natural that they could have exchanged contacts.
well you're right sha. Eziachi hardly come online too so we are still back to square one.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Omimah: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
well you're right sha. Eziachi hardly come online too so we are still back to square one.
Abi Dede and Katsumoto don take their "war" off Nairaland? Lol. I hardly see any of them.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2014
Omimah:

Abi Dede and Katsumoto don take their "war" off Nairaland? Lol. I hardly see any of them.
gone are the days my brother. Dede,Katz,Rhino.5dm,Dayokanu,AndreUweh and many of them who have bowed out of the forum. sad
Their legacies still live on

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Omimah: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
gone are the days my brother. Dede,Katz,Rhino.5dm,Dayokanu,AndreUweh and many of them who have bowed out of the forum. sad
Their legacies still live on
I saw it coming, when Sèun and the moderators stood by and watched the politics section being used to do photo exhibition with supposedly pictures of some forumites and those of the ghettos and bad portions of roads in some states being displayed. I expected Sèun to disable the uploading of pictures for sometimes.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2014
donphilopus:

Lol... berem Whether they choose it by Likes, Unlikes, Hates, Loved, or whichever one at all, you still remain the most popular female poster of all time in this section!

The most notorious female poster you meant to say?
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

The most notorious female poster you meant to say?
A thief who is begging for likes. Onye Oshi
Sunnybobo Chuks,how market this wednesday? cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
A thief who is begging for likes. Onye Oshi
Sunnybobo Chuks,how market this wednesday? cheesy cheesy

Market fine my sister. How far, are we still meeting this evening?
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Market fine my sister. How far, are we still meeting this evening?
meeting this evening in your dreams or in reality? You must be hallucinating. You got the wrong woman!

Onye ara!
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
meeting this evening in your dreams or in reality? You must be hallucinating. You got the wrong woman!

Onye ara!

sorry o! I thought I was sending a pm. Check your inbox now grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Records Over 70%of Nigeria’s Vehicular Traffic / God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] / Independence Day: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Be Optimistic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.