Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? (7374 Views)

Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 / Who Is The Most Popular Person In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

sorry o! I thought I was sending a pm. Check your inbox now grin grin
Chuks,grow up! Your wife won't be happy how you keep chasing another woman on nairaland. Woman wrapper like you!

*moves to another thread to deal with another woman wrapper disturbing my mentions*

angry angry
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
Chuks,grow up! Your wife won't be happy how you keep chasing another woman on nairaland. Woman wrapper like you!

*moves to another thread to deal with another woman wrapper disturbing my mentions*

angry angry

Hahaha! Abeg my sister dey come collect those curtains by weekend. Hope you guys have finished it o.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Hahaha! Abeg my sister dey come collect those curtains by weekend. Hope you guys have finished it o.
woman wrapper. Curtains ko, bedsheet ni!
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by phantom(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2014
kasiem:
there was a time when we used to have strong men in this group, the people like beaf, ezeuche, onlytruth, pointB, kobojunkie, sagamite, dede, eziachi, gbawe, ekoile, ileke, etc......those times before u engage in any discussion u must be well prepared unlike what is obtainable now

please remove eko ile and sagamite from that list

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by phantom(m): 9:37am On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
well you're right sha. Eziachi hardly come online too so we are still back to square one.
he's been inactive since his surgery
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Sagamite(m): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2014
phantom:

please remove eko ile and sagamite from that list

I am assuming you are of the opinion that I am a God at a higher level?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2014
phantom:

he's been inactive since his surgery
I thought he had recovered after surgery? Oh dear! embarassed
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by omoreminder2: 9:53am On Oct 29, 2014
I have been a guest all this time on Nairaland but decided to create this handle to punish eggheaders/anago1-9000/pentagonal/goodslayer because of the hatred coming from him.

Abyways, from all my observations so far, I give it to Chino.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by CrinkumCrankum: 11:31am On Oct 29, 2014
The real Men of Political Section are lying low or with diff monikers like CrinkumCrankum cool or Sincere9gerian.... I know beaf lipsrsealed is still in NL but with diff moniker, Eziachi and the rest, ...but I think one man that has always been there is CHINO grin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by Longeria(m): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
barcanista:
Young layer, why are you always bitter? You appear like one with a pathetic upbringing
You see life?
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by meforyou1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
Politics section is now so dry
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by BrokenTV: 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
Where Musiwa dey.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person On Nairaland Politics Session? by BrokenTV: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
Where is Musiwa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Group Calls On New Breed Coalition Against Sitting Leadership In Rivers State / 30 KIlled In Clashes Between Alago & Berom People In Nasawara / Lagos Records Over 70%of Nigeria’s Vehicular Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.