Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? (2478 Views)

See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / Ever Gotten Tired Of A Relationship Cos Of Too Much Sex? / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
love is in the air, what's the most expensive gift you have received from your partner (boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, sugarmummy and sugardaddy) and what is the most expensive gift you have ever bought for him/her?

For me, the most expensive gift I have received is a 45k Gold wristwatch and the most expensive gift I have ever bought for her is a cologne(amount withheld lipsrsealed)

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by agohmamuda(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
I bought my wife a 2013 Brabus Mercedes McLaren-road ster for her Birthday last month. D whipp cost me 48million.
#Resume's sleeping.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
I-Phone 6; From my crush. cool
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
agohmamuda:
I bought my wife a 2013 Brabus Mercedes McLaren-road ster for her Birthday last month. D whipp cost me 48million.
#Resume's sleeping.
yeah, I can see your bank and offshore accounts are all in dreamland.

Help me close the deal on that estate when you are fully asleep.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by peterpaulis(m): 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
Blackberry battery cry

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
Pure water,the kind kisses nd *** I received after that eh.....
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by peterpaulis(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
Blackberry battery
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by djeezy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Reserved.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by OohMpa: 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ooh Mpa's future proof 99.805% XY chromosome never miss semën angry

His semën has been nicknamed 007 - e no dey miss
Each ml sells for 6 figures. It's currently being exported to Russia via Ekpoma girls angry

The last babe ooh Mpa gave his semën as a present screamed "Ooh Mpa, this is the best present everrrrrr" angry
Just last night, Ooh Mpa asked his girl what she wanted for her birthday, she said this verbatim while screaming:

"OMGGGGGG!!! Ooh Mpa I only want your semën" smiley

Things ooh Mpa does smiley
#Sai

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
OohMpa:

Each ml sells for 6 figures. It's currently being exported to Russia via Ekpoma girls angry

The last babe ooh Mpa gave his semën as a present screamed "Ooh Mpa, this is the best present everrrrrr" angry
Just last night, Ooh Mpa asked his girl what she wanted for her birthday, she said this verbatim while screaming:

#Sai
There are two things involved.

Either he's booking space or he just scaled through the preliminary stages of madness.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by agohmamuda(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
benromeo39:
yeah, I can see your bank and offshore accounts are all in dreamland.

Help me close the deal on that estate when you are fully asleep.

Bross d agent said we shld pay 200billion dollars. I've deposited 180billion dollars sha.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ceasar1:
I-Phone 6; From my crush. cool

From a crush? For real?
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
agohmamuda:

Bross d agent said we shld pay 200billion dollars. I've deposited 180billion dollars sha.
very good, balance the remaining 20 million after you have closed the deal.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Estimable(m): 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
Let d lies begin.........
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tashamania:

From a crush? For real?

It was her way of saying Hi. wink
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by GoodFaith: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
48'' John Deere riding lawn mower for $2,100.00
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
Remembered my. stupidity*****crying**** Getting a potrait of her almost height of a door, with my one month salary, on her birthday.

the best gift...... receiving a portable pink mini laptop, paid school fees and 2 years paid house rent..... can't disclose the amount please.... she's now married, and am yet to discover my career and purpose in life

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
The only gift I ever received is just a pack of cold circle
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by agohmamuda(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
benromeo39:
very good, balance the remaining 20 million after you have closed the deal.

I've paid it all. You can commence moving in of d merchandise.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by sKeetz(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
A Bugatti veyron smiley
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by luckybaddest(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
Lemme think of it but not really
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ceasar1:

It was her way of saying Hi. wink

cool. That was a big one tho
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tashamania:

cool. That was a big one tho

shocked

Tasha, I'm only kidding.

IPhone six don't just fall from the sky.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ceasar1:

shocked

Tasha, I'm only kidding.

IPhone six don't just fall from the sky.

Lmao.. embarassed
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Techmogul: 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
Holiday to dubai
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
OohMpa:

#Sai
diz is actually madness
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
Bought a purse worth 1,500 for a crush.
Got two leather bracelets worth 1k each from the girl i'm hanging out with presently.
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
jossi994:
Bought a purse worth 1,500 for a crush.
Got two leather bracelets worth 1k each from the girl i'm hanging out with presently.
u be ashawo! grin
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
OohMpa:

#Sai
what's the meaning of yer signature? cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
MarthaK:
u be ashawo! grin
Lol.. MarthaK my sweetest chukuli baybee grin of life, why evils na?
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
jossi994:
Lol.. MarthaK my sweetest chukuli baybee grin of life, why evils na?
I don't do chukuli undecided
Re: What Is The Most Expensive Gift You Have Ever Gotten/bought For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
MarthaK:
I don't do chukuli undecided
lol.. Wetin i do

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Shortest Relationship Ever? / Why Would A Guy Stare At A Girl He Ignores As He Talks To Someone Else? / Whats Your Most Favourite s!x Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.