Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Who Is The Most Popular Person(s) On Nairaland Family Session? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is The Most Popular Person(s) On Nairaland Family Session? (1296 Views)

Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? / Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? / Hello My Nairaland Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Popular Person(s) On Nairaland Family Session? by Mamaflex(f): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
Yeah! Who is the most popular person in this session? Name just one or two persons. Leggo!
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person(s) On Nairaland Family Session? by DjDimplez(m): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
i also want to know
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person(s) On Nairaland Family Session? by egopersonified(f): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
S,e,u,n ofcourse, or is he excluded?
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person(s) On Nairaland Family Session? by okpamson15(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
Okpamson
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person(s) On Nairaland Family Session? by peziz(f): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
I would say chaircover, but then thier was debrief who deactivated her account. Can't seem to find jenkadary around again and efemenxy....not sure if I got the name right is still very much around, Along came greatergod....Not still sure of the name, but I'm confused sha, they all seem popular. Before I forget, my dear freecocoa disappeared from romance and landed here.

embarassed cry cry Kai!!! I miss old Nairaland. Romance and family section suddenly lost some important personalities, even politics section sef...

People wherever you are or with new handles. Please come back. I miss you guys.

There too many to mention. These are the few that comes to mind now.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person(s) On Nairaland Family Session? by pamcode(m): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
let me see eggopersoniffied,sophyrocks,freecocoa that all i remember
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person(s) On Nairaland Family Session? by Edykul(f): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
Pickabeau1,Thorpido,Egopersonified,Greatgod,Aisha,Kanwulia,Chaircover nd Efemenaxy....Na these names I fit remember now.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person(s) On Nairaland Family Session? by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 29, 2014
List is much......later
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person(s) On Nairaland Family Session? by Kanwulia: 1:49am On Oct 29, 2014
Edykul:
Pickabeau1,Thorpido,Egopersonified,Greatgod,Aisha,Kanwulia,Chaircover nd Efemenaxy....Na these names I fit remember now.

Oh yes o!
We dey kamkpeeeeee!!!!
No sssssshakin! cool
7 years and counting! cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person(s) On Nairaland Family Session? by CircleOfWilis: 2:36am On Oct 29, 2014
Kanwulia

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person(s) On Nairaland Family Session? by Kanwulia: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2014
CircleOfWilis:
Kanwulia
'

The 'God' of EBOLA made it possible o!
Not by my power o! grin
I am humbled! cool
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person(s) On Nairaland Family Session? by STENON(f): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2014
Hmmmmmm.......
*Peeping to see if she is around*

...... Kanwulia........The Americana....

Though I'm not her follower bt I always laugh away my sorrow at anytime I read her comment on Family and Politics section....
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person(s) On Nairaland Family Session? by Kanwulia: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2014
STENON:
Hmmmmmm.......
*Peeping to see if she is around*

...... Kanwulia........The Americana....

Though I'm not her follower bt I always laugh away my sorrow at anytime I read her comment on Family and Politics section....

Meeeeeeeehn!
Abeg ooo. . . make una call somebarry h-else im name oooooo!
E BADU BELLE AND E JOLOSY CHRISLAMIC WINCHES AND WINZARDS go soon begin hol' meeting o.
I wan see 2015 I dey beg una oooooooooooooooh! Hiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahn!!!! wink

Soooooooooo. . . this is the reason I was receiving all those 'banzzzz'? "Popularity Banzzz Tinzzz"? shocked

It is a NATURAL SOINTIN!!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6P6MleornA

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person(s) On Nairaland Family Session? by AriDsexy(f): 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
Cha,ircovver, babbyma,ma, Je.n.nyk,adry, Aiis.ha2.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person(s) On Nairaland Family Session? by joanne1(f): 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
Yea... Chaircover,babymaama,jennykadry,greaterGod,siena,ewuro5,kanwulia,coougar,bebe...,aisha..,efemenaxy,tv...,pickabeau,thorpido,tallesty,alutacontinua, and therez 1 oda fine babe dat has a daughter hv forgotten her name...shez bn MIA...
Dis r peeps I look forward to reading their posts and sme go way bck dan d odas..
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person(s) On Nairaland Family Session? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
peziz:
I would say chaircover, but then thier was debrief who deactivated her account. Can't seem to find jenkadary around again and efemenxy....not sure if I got the name right is still very much around, Along came greatergod....Not still sure of the name, but I'm confused sha, they all seem popular. Before I forget, my dear freecocoa disappeared from romance and landed here.

embarassed cry cry Kai!!! I miss old Nairaland. Romance and family section suddenly lost some important personalities, even politics section sef...

People wherever you are or with new handles. Please come back. I miss you guys.

There too many to mention. These are the few that comes to mind now.
Life blew them away into doing other important things for themselves, so they can celebrated just like they have been celebrating NL for long....
To me: Being regular on a site that adds no extra income into your account or empower your ability to become successful is a WASTE!
You breeze in when you breeze in!
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person(s) On Nairaland Family Session? by joanne1(f): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
emusmith:
Life blew them away into doing other important things for themselves, so they can celebrated just like they have been celebrating NL for long....
To me: Being regular on a site that adds no extra income into your account or empower your ability to become successful is a WASTE!
You breeze in when you breeze in!
Serzly peeps wiv their diff tots... Well for mi even as a ghost reader to many sections/thread I hv a learnt quite sme things especially in dis familysection whch I inculcate in mi daily life... I'm sorry for quoting u buh I find ur post kinda disturbing... It kinda shows hw ur brain kinda boots...**sorry**
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Person(s) On Nairaland Family Session? by Infomizer(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Op asked for the most popular 'person' and folks are listing names...What if op had asked for most popular 'people'? No be trouble be that? #justsaying

(1) (Reply)

Wife / Woman Kills Her Children And Commits Suicide To Punish Husband / A Nairalander With His Younger Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.